Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Wavetrac LSD for your welded diff car. No waiting!

We recently have become dealers for Autotech and are offering Wavetrac LSD equipped Diffs in a simple core exchange program. You simply order the Diff, it comes fully built and ready to install. All that needs to be swapped is the output shafts and Diff cover. Then after you get your old diff out and parts swapped, you put it back in the box and ship it back for a full core refund, not waiting weeks with your car down, now you can do the job in 1 day..Click here to enlarge

Prices are as follows:

$1230 for the Wavetrac equipped Diff
    $665 for the diff rebuild and wavetrac inctall which inlcudes all parts they use when building your diff, ring gear, bolts, seals, bearings, etc
    $900 Core charge

So basically $1895 for a fully rebuild LSD plug and play diff and no waiting. To be clear, you do not have to take your Diff anywhere for any work, when the new diff arrives it is ready to install.

Autotech says they have 2 of these on the shelf now ready to do. If anyone is interested drop us an Email at Sales@vargasturbo.com

Click here for more info on the parts numbers etc: http://www.wavetrac.net/application_bmw335.htm
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 07-04-2014 at 12:26 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Damn, thats a good deal. I may have to jump on this soon. Good work Tony!
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Price is eh, HPautowerks sells wavetrac lsd already installed in a pumpkin/diff cover for $1995

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SFvalley335i Click here to enlarge
    Price is eh, HPautowerks sells wavetrac lsd already installed in a pumpkin/diff cover for $1995
    Hmm, well since its $100 dollars less than what you are quoting for exactly the same thing I am a little confused on how that price is eh. In case my post was not clear, this is a 100% completely rebuilt pumpkin, with wavetrac installed to your door, for $1895 plus shipping, you pull yours out and put this one in, put yours in the box it came in, send it back and get your core refund.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Hmm, well since its $100 dollars less than what you are quoting for exactly the same thing I am a little confused on how that price is eh. In case my post was not clear, this is a 100% completely rebuilt pumpkin, with wavetrac installed to your door, for $1895 plus shipping, you pull yours out and put this one in, put yours in the box it came in, send it back and get your core refund.
    I'm going to guess, that's with it all literally installed in the car. Full labor, not just work on the diff.

Still good price though, moving on up!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I'm going to guess, that's with it all literally installed in the car. Full labor, not just work on the diff.

Still good price though, moving on up!
    I would highly doubt this is the case, maybe for non welded cars, but who knows. I guess we will see
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 07-03-2014 at 03:09 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge

My mistake, I understood your post and thought you were only selling the wavetrac lsd assembled to ring gear, not installed inside the 'pumpkin'.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I would highly doubt this is the case, maybe for non welded cars, but who knows. I guess we will see
    You're correct again Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

any chance on a price for a shipped diff + needed parts to Israel?
    135i N55 DCT / JB4 / CP-E 5" DP / BMS CP / CTS Turbo 7" FMIC / KW V3 / M3 Bushings / M3 Front Control Arms / 3.25" SS exhaust / to be continued...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Tamut Click here to enlarge
    Shipping to Israel would be at least $300-$400 by USPS, double that by UPS or FED-EX, this is due to the box being very large and very heavy, 77lbs. A safe bet would be $2795 including core and $500 shipping. When you send your old core back you are refunded $900.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Have you talked to Pitstop in Israel?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Have you talked to Pitstop in Israel?
    Hi,
    They are close friends, sometimes i just like to evaluate the market pricing.
    pricing in Israel is not always fair. [not talking of PitStop specifically].
    135i N55 DCT / JB4 / CP-E 5" DP / BMS CP / CTS Turbo 7" FMIC / KW V3 / M3 Bushings / M3 Front Control Arms / 3.25" SS exhaust / to be continued...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Hi,
    They are close friends, sometimes i just like to evaluate the market pricing.
    pricing in Israel is not always fair. [not talking of PitStop specifically].
    Yea, I totally understand. It's a little different over there compared to the states. Pitstop is a very good shop though, as far as I know.

Shabbat Shalom BTW
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yea, I totally understand. It's a little different over there compared to the states. Pitstop is a very good shop though, as far as I know.

Shabbat Shalom BTW
    Shabbat Shalom Click here to enlarge

PitStop is an AWESOME shop around here!!
    specializes in VAGS mostly, lately started with the bimmer market.
    i love those guy Click here to enlarge
    nothing bad against them

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Shabbat Shalom Click here to enlarge

PitStop is an AWESOME shop around here!!
    specializes in VAGS mostly, lately started with the bimmer market.
    i love those guy Click here to enlarge
    nothing bad against them
    Yep, that's how I know of them. I used to have a GTI hence my Screen name lol. Great shop and people to work with. Goodluck on a LSD!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

got any for dct cars?
    Click here to enlarge <-- Click on pic for the build thread Full 1m bodywork on. Pure Stage 2 Turbo, helix 2step intercooler, i-carbon thermal coated downpipe, JB4 Iso tune, Seibon Gtr hood , i carbon trunk,WW meth,p, Sparta 2 piece rotors, black lines, apex ec'7s, cks coil overs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

If you're on the fence with this, DONT BE!!! Best upgrade for cars pushing past the stock power limits.

After a tune, this should be the next mod on any N54.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

thats a great deal
    ground control coilovers/wavetrac lsd/ full m3 suspension/delrin bushings/ megan racing toe and camber arms/bmw oem performance carbon fiber front lip and rear deck spoiler/m3 strut brace/ecs SS brakelines/CPE dci's, charge pipe, catless dp, fmic/bms OCC/tuningtechfs custom tune/defiv diff lockdownkit,rbpcv valve.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Sooooooo tempting!!