Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

I should have invested in Vitamin Water - 50 cent tests how much cash the Murci trunk can hold

I'm sure he is putting it in the car to drive it to his favorite charity to donate:

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Hahahahaha

that $#@! is $#@!ing hysterical
    2006 AW/Black ZCP 6MT

Click here to enlarge

E46 M3 Owners of the World <---- Join the FB group!!

Instagram :: @NotSMG.M3

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Whoa... that really is him, what the hell was he doing with that money? I wonder what the story is.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Whoa... that really is him, what the hell was he doing with that money? I wonder what the story is.
    Showing off to people on youtube, you know, making a real difference.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Showing off to people on youtube, you know, making a real difference.
    In that case he's as big a douche as I thought. Rich celebrities, too bad they all end up OD'ing and committing suicide.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

In that case he's as big a douche as I thought. Rich celebrities, too bad they all end up OD'ing and committing suicide.
    Dude, if you also made $400 million of $#@!ing vitamin water, you'd do the same damn thing. They guy has over $400 million, cash... not assets; cash.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Im kinda pissed off at the fact that I could've invested $250k in Apple back in 2008 at $78 per stock and I didn't. That would be $1,012,780 right now... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That mother $#@!er seems to be doing pretty damn well for himself. Actually pretty smart with his investments too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by skifreek Click here to enlarge
    That mother $#@!er seems to be doing pretty damn well for himself. Actually pretty smart with his investments too.
    I think smart is being used very liberally there.

Having enough money to not care if you lose it in an investment isn't being smart, it simply is a factor of being insulated from the losses. He rolled the dice because he could, that's all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Having enough money to not care if you lose it in an investment isn't being smart, it simply is a factor of being insulated from the losses. He rolled the dice because he could, that's all.
    Agreed, he isn't smart. He just played the game and got lucky. He rolled the dice, that's what every business is in the end; just a gamble.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Agreed, he isn't smart. He just played the game and got lucky. He rolled the dice, that's what every business is in the end; just a gamble.
    So let's start Super Healthy Smile Water and then figure out what car we want to hide our millions in.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

he probably pay someone to think for him - -....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Im not saying he is smart or not smart. I dont know him and Im sure that specific investment involved specialized financial advisors, as any investment using millions usually does, but what basis are you guys using to say he is not smart? Because he is black and a rapper? Dont be ridiculous and ignorant. At the end of the day, he wasnt born into wealth or rich like some, and made every single cent one his own. Nobody comes across near a half billion dollars just by luck people while not being smart...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GT3 Click here to enlarge
    Im not saying he is smart or not smart. I dont know him and Im sure that specific investment involved specialized financial advisors, as any investment using millions usually does, but what basis are you guys using to say he is not smart? Because he is black and a rapper? Dont be ridiculous and ignorant. At the end of the day, he wasnt born into wealth or rich like some, and made every single cent one his own. Nobody comes across near a half billion dollars just by luck people while not being smart...
    I've never heard of a nobel laureate being shot 9 times.

Has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with him being an uneducated gangster. Not saying that makes him stupid, but it does not give him a Master's in business.

Eminem and Dr. Dre may have had something to do with it...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by greatest335i Click here to enlarge
    he probably pay someone to think for him - -....
    If you were him, you would too, as would I. No reason to have to think about (making) money at the point he is at.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I've never heard of a nobel laureate being shot 9 times.

Has nothing to do with him being black and everything to do with him being an uneducated gangster. Not saying that makes him stupid, but it does not give him a Master's in business.

Eminem and Dr. Dre may have had something to do with it...
    Come on, no one said he was a nobel laureate either. You may not know this, but people that get into the "Game", usually do it because since being very young, its the only option they had. Though one may think its kinda fun at first, its not really a choice. They do what you had to do, under the circumstances, in order to survive and put food on the table. Believe me, I know. Didnt the being shot 9 times happen before he even made it big and was supposedly just hustling? Therefore, making the timing of that event irrelevant to this instance?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

maybe i should just hunt rappers instead of terrorists. much easier to find, less chance of return fire, payoff is bigger, and i dont have to leave the US... HHHmmmm......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I could give a $#@! ton of examples of how that is wrong, but the list would crash this server.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Come on, no one said he was a nobel laureate either. You may not know this, but people that get into the "Game", usually do it because since being very young, its the only option they had. Though one may think its kinda fun at first, its not really a choice. They do what you had to do, under the circumstances, in order to survive and put food on the table. Believe me, I know. Didnt the being shot 9 times happen before he even made it big and was supposedly just hustling? Therefore, making the timing of that event irrelevant to this instance?
    I think the point being illustrated by being shot 9 times is he was not exactly involved in business a "smart" person would be.

I don't buy the only option crap, sorry, don't. There is always an option, some just take the easier way out and then claim that is the only choice they had.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    maybe i should just hunt rappers instead of terrorists. much easier to find, less chance of return fire, payoff is bigger, and i dont have to leave the US... HHHmmmm......
    And you could get rich singing about it after.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I like your idea Lost Marine. Be sure to post up pics/video!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The guys who invented/created vitamin water came to him and offered him a piece of the pie. He bought it completely and then sold it. I don't think he is the type of guy who goes out looking for investment opportunities. Problably his financial advisor set it up. He is smart enough to get a financial advisor.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FR305 Click here to enlarge
    The guys who invented/created vitamin water came to him and offered him a piece of the pie. He bought it completely and then sold it. I don't think he is the type of guy who goes out looking for investment opportunities. Problably his financial advisor set it up. He is smart enough to get a financial advisor.
    Did all the celebrities who endorsed it essentially get the same deal?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I could give a $#@! ton of examples of how that is wrong, but the list would crash this server.
    Obviously, politicians, CEOs, lottery/gambling winners, inheritances, Corp executives and the like, are excluded. So please, show me some examples...

There are so people without much education who got rich by marketing some BS product no one ever thought of, are those people not smart? No.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I think the point being illustrated by being shot 9 times is he was not exactly involved in business a "smart" person would be.

I don't buy the only option crap, sorry, don't. There is always an option, some just take the easier way out and then claim that is the only choice they had.
    I dont think you can relate. I know many people who got a BS felony record by simply hanging around he wrong crowd when young. If you had a company, who would you hire, the ones with or without?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast