Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by I6+TT=FTW Click here to enlarge
    Has anyone considered contacting Alpina? Since they were already given access to the TCU, maybe they would be willing to help? Obviously not for free, but an idea....
    Alpina can do anything... but they won't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Long thread here and clearly AT guys are itching for a solution. I wish there was some kind of roadmap to follow here so we all knew exactly what has to happen for a reliable upgrade to be an option.

There's big interest in this that will only grow as more turbo kits get out there so it is in the best interest of the community to tackle this problem yesterday. I just don't know how to do so to help.

Additionally, Level 10 has had mixed reviews. All they seem to be doing is replacing the stock parts with comparable parts or maybe slightly stronger parts but that is just to keep transmissions that already went too far going. You'll notice AT guys aren't pushing as hard as manual guys even with these parts for a reason.

right part of the intent was to show level 10 the itch for something to happen and show them this thread and offer up to test the lvl 10 build to much higher whp than it has been tested to. but they seem disinterested and gave me a one sentence response offering a 10% discount so im going manual. best of luck to the other AT guys though
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    right part of the intent was to show level 10 the itch for something to happen and show them this thread and offer up to test the lvl 10 build to much higher whp than it has been tested to. but they seem disinterested and gave me a one sentence response offering a 10% discount so im going manual. best of luck to the other AT guys though
    That's cuz they know it would have failed lol.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345