Close

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Yeah no kidding, It has been very frustrating and considering my pay check is dependent on them closing, it's a big chunk of money I'm waiting on as well.

I'm with you, buying proven stuff is always the way to go, even if it cost a bit more, But thats why I'm still sitting on the fence letting all these kits prove themselves.
    Let me know when you want a ride man. I'll probably be heading back down not this weekend but the next, the 19th. I should be running the new tune by the. Also in the process of trying to sell about 10 projects, start at least 5 others, wrap up 3-4 others on top of that, put on a party, and swap over my truck's aftermarket badass SQ system for a cheap system to trade that mofo in on something new. lol
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Order 100? You are the hundred person, and no results yet form anyone? I am probably going to drop my order in next month.
    100 orders from the company...could be other parts besides the kit. As far as serial number iono

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Order 100 eh, they must mean order 100 -99. You are under a deadline? You emailed me and were adamant that you were in no hurry at all. I always find it interesting when the someone comes along saying they want as close to 1000WHP as possible and need advice on the best kits out there to reach that, they then go with a kit that has yet to show one dyno, has literally one picture on the website because it was slightly cheaper. Par for the course I guess...Click here to enlarge

Cheap - fast - reliable, pick 2.
    I wasn't in a hurry at the time but an event I didn't think I was going to be able to make it to due to work all of a sudden became available for me to go.

I cant wait for yalls fuel pumps to get released

Worst comes to worst I know some guys out here in Houston that are willing to pick up the kit if I decide to go to the twin set up..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Agreed, and honestly for 1000whp I'm even going to lie your kit is the proper way to do it and possibly the only way. A top mount kit will not produce 1000whp there isn't a turbo small/big enough to flow 1000whp to fit there. You would need to go with a proper bottom mount kit or Vargas Stage3.

Yep, one picture and no dyno but a grand cheaper than our kit. People still complained to us because we used a stock-like car and were upset. I guess if you're that cheap you probably don't even need to say the kit works! Click here to enlarge

way I look at it is you cant dog the new kid on the block until something is proven. everyone has to start at square one. we have all been there. just sayin.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    I decided to go with the ZNS
    performance 6466 top mount kit. I wasn't aware of this kit when I originally
    made this post.

Non the less I fell like this thread will be a good
    comparison thread once everything is released.

I will post full reviews
    with dyno comparisons once the new kit comes in.

Sorry for the late response. I just arrived back in town from ND
    Why did you decide to buy it?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

100 orders from the company...could be other parts besides the kit. As far as serial number iono
    Keep us updated, if worst comes to worst I will be going with FFTEC. All I know is that I am gonna run the GTX3582R with any kitClick here to enlarge
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    I seriously doubt there is 100 orders for the ZNS kit already. That's almost too farfetched.
    Agree strongly, that's a pipe dream. They sound like they are portraying themselves as bigger than they really are. Not to say that there isn't interest.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Pretty sure we should all just congratulate him and wait for results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wait? Be patient? Congratulate? What do you think this is? Estrogenboost.com?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Order 100 eh, they must mean order 100 -99. You are under a deadline? You emailed me and were adamant that you were in no hurry at all. I always find it interesting when the someone comes along saying they want as close to 1000WHP as possible and need advice on the best kits out there to reach that, they then go with a kit that has yet to show one dyno, has literally one picture on the website because it was slightly cheaper. Par for the course I guess...Click here to enlarge

Cheap - fast - reliable, pick 2.
    If you're an early adopter and willing to post on the forum for a company they pretty much always hook you up. So, I'd say that's what happened here.

Since the company does not actively advertise (really makes me wonder about their sales if basic advertising is too much $) that is my guess as to what is happening here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

way I look at it is you cant dog the new kid on the block until something is proven. everyone has to start at square one. we have all been there. just sayin.
    I am honestly happy for you man. I really hope it works out for you and you can post your own results.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I am honestly happy for you man. I really hope it works out for you and you can post your own results.
    Careful, we're turning into Estrogenboost.com Click here to enlarge@Sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I'm glad some people pick up my sarcasm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Just respecting everyone equally.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Alright so if I could get everyone input on this @Sticky @fastgti69 and whoever else wants to chime in.

I believe this will be a great comparison thread once Vargas releases the kit mentioned in original post. People can post their results as far as these two kits go and they can also post other things they did to help with fueling, traction tuning etc. etc.

Since the kit I decided to go with isn't relevant to this thread and its not letting me edit the original post, my question is should we sticky this thread and I create a new thread about the zns kit or who do I talk to to change the first post and add in the ZNS kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Agree strongly, that's a pipe dream. They sound like they are portraying themselves as bigger than they really are. Not to say that there isn't interest.
    its order number 100 from their company in general. not serial number 100

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

There is already a thread about ZNS. I'm starting to wonder why you are polluting threads with more discussion about it. It is starting to feel like advertising. No more ZNS discussion in this thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

There is already a thread about ZNS. I'm starting to wonder why you are polluting threads with more discussion about it. It is starting to feel like advertising. No more ZNS discussion in this thread.
    You can delete my thread, in order for @j_hynson to do a full review thread. Would only be better for the public.
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I have no desire to delete it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Alright so if I could get everyone input on this @Sticky @fastgti69 and whoever else wants to chime in.

I believe this will be a great comparison thread once Vargas releases the kit mentioned in original post. People can post their results as far as these two kits go and they can also post other things they did to help with fueling, traction tuning etc. etc.

Since the kit I decided to go with isn't relevant to this thread and its not letting me edit the original post, my question is should we sticky this thread and I create a new thread about the zns kit or who do I talk to to change the first post and add in the ZNS kit
    You know other kits exist right? who have all of their cars up and running?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

As I said earlier. We are all looking forward your kit coming in. Take lots of pics of it when it arrives and during install. Log it, do whatever you need to do to get it ready and dyno the beast. Congrats on the kit and your way onto big power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I just got my hands slapped on my own thread so this thread is pointless to me from here on out because i purchased a zns kit. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    You can delete my thread, in order for @j_hynson to do a full review thread. Would only be better for the public.
    no need to delete it but im getting narrowly accused of advertising when I'm a customer so ill post some pictures when I get it , when its installed, and the dyno numbers just so if there is any $#@! to talk then they will have something to actually support their $#@! talking

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

no need to delete it but im getting narrowly accused of advertising when I'm a customer so ill post some pictures when I get it , when its installed, and the dyno numbers just so if there is any $#@! to talk then they will have something to actually support their $#@! talking
    Can't wait to see the dyno and hear your review of the ZNS kit. Please take as many pictures and gather as much data as you can for your review.

Can you give an ETA as when you expect it delivered, installed, and dyno'd?
    Last edited by Torgus; 07-18-2014 at 10:38 AM.
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I have no desire to delete it.
    Mmm, yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and get you to delete that thread. That'd be great.
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast