Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by j_hynson Click here to enlarge
    no need to delete it but im getting narrowly accused of advertising when I'm a customer so ill post some pictures when I get it , when its installed, and the dyno numbers just so if there is any $#@! to talk then they will have something to actually support their $#@! talking
    Mmm, yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to stop advertising. That'd be great.
    BSM 2008 135i N54
    -VRSF 7" IC -VRSF DP's -n55 mids -BERK race -ER CP -TIAL BOV -BMS DCI -JB4 G5 ISO -ST coils -STOPTECH slotted rotors & pads -SLeK lip

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    Mmm, yeah, I'm going to have to go ahead and ask you to stop advertising. That'd be great.
    Click here to enlarge
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just got my hands slapped on my own thread so this thread is pointless to me from here on out because i purchased a zns kit. Click here to enlarge
    The topic has nothing to do with ZNS but then you evolved it into a ZNS discussion almost as if it was deliberately planned so you could say I chose ZNS over either. You seem to be managing to bring it into just about everywhere as well. There are some threads on the new Mustang, perhaps you should go talk about your single turbo kit there too?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I heard the N54 > S65. Please discuss.
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Yes, please go on.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    brobrobro. N54 is like german 2jz, everyone knows this, right @Sticky

NOs.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Wescuddles Click here to enlarge
    mmmmm yeahh that be great thankssss lol love that movie

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    haha Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The topic has nothing to do with ZNS but then you evolved it into a ZNS discussion almost as if it was deliberately planned so you could say I chose ZNS over either. You seem to be managing to bring it into just about everywhere as well. There are some threads on the new Mustang, perhaps you should go talk about your single turbo kit there too?
    those were the kits i originally were going to choose in between because i didn't know about the zns kit at the time i created this thread. A member pm'd me about the zns kit. i looked into it and decided to go with it so my question is can i get permission to edit this post to also add the zns kit into the discussion so i can in the future post the link to my personal review on the kit as well as others threads so then this thread can remain a discussion/comparison thread for others that are trying to compare in between these kits mentioned before they purchase themselves.

this could not only eliminate threads being created about something that has been discussed if i can insert links to other members review threads and can also help these members cut down on search time by going to one thread that has links and discussions about these kits all in one spot

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    those were the kits i originally were going to choose in between because i didn't know about the zns kit at the time i created this thread. A member pm'd me about the zns kit. i looked into it and decided to go with it so my question is can i get permission to edit this post to also add the zns kit into the discussion so i can in the future post the link to my personal review on the kit as well as others threads so then this thread can remain a discussion/comparison thread for others that are trying to compare in between these kits mentioned before they purchase themselves.

this could not only eliminate threads being created about something that has been discussed if i can insert links to other members review threads and can also help these members cut down on search time by going to one thread that has links and discussions about these kits all in one spot
    If could like this, I would.
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

I understand that but as stated you are managing to interject your ZNS choice all over the forum.

Post as much as you want about your kit. Hopefully you show some solid data and some good pics as well. If you want a link to your 'review' you can use your signature for that.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456