Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Unless I am mistaken this is the AT Dynojet record now?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You are actually quite correct good sir!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    sh;ts weak bro. Click here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Mine has been OK but the reality is you don't have many options. Remove all parts and transfer over to an MT, go on a year long 4l80e adventure, or give the lvl10 a shot. Click here to enlarge
    There will be another option by the end of the summer. Better than lvl10 for sure. How much better? We'll have to find out.

I've been anxious though to see/hear more results on your experience with the lvl10, I know you probably haven't had much time. I think last I heard you were thinking the TC may need to be rebuilt again with even higher stall?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, this is actually highest dynojet period besides Shiv and Vargas cars. Would be interesting to see where @aflatau would be on a dynojet down here in 90* weather and extreme humidity like yesterday was down here.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    So there might be someone gunning this thread with a 6mt who doesn't much care for 6at, but fwiw 32psi has been done successfully on a 6466 on the street these days with a jb4 :-)

I want to see dynojet 800whp. But epic AT numbers holy cow! A new bar.
    Yea these motors are boost happy for sure. I've run 35 plus psi on the street with no issues other than the auto tranny cries for mercy
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Yea these motors are boost happy for sure. I've run 35 plus psi on the street with no issues other than the auto tranny cries for mercy
    Rest child, you've done well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you don't hear the safe word then keep going, it's enjoying the abuse I hear. 30+psi on a 6466 sounds like the happy place Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    Its ok, I repped him to offset yours. Mobile app would be dope though.
    Thank you sir. Repped.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    There will be another option by the end of the summer. Better than lvl10 for sure. How much better? We'll have to find out.

I've been anxious though to see/hear more results on your experience with the lvl10, I know you probably haven't had much time. I think last I heard you were thinking the TC may need to be rebuilt again with even higher stall?
    The launching isn't quite there even with the smaller 5862 turbo, probably needs more stall. With a 6466 it would need a lot more stall lol.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Great #s sir! Maybe with some head work and race gas =http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1040645

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The launching isn't quite there even with the smaller 5862 turbo, probably needs more stall. With a 6466 it would need a lot more stall lol.
    Was the stall done by level 10? What was stall raised to and how much?
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    Not sure about terry's but I have the same setup and I can hold up to 3k. Maybe a hair under.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, I actually wanted to ask you if you'd tried launching yet and what 60' you pulled and what stall you had yours built to. I will probably go through lvl10 for the torque converter.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Ak335i What tune are you running?
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes. Around 3000rpm. Probably needs to be 3800rpm though to really launch this beast.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes. Around 3000rpm. Probably needs to be 3800rpm though to really launch this beast.
    Thanks. Gives me the idea that a 3800 stall will work pretty good launching out of the hole on boost. How much does level10 charge for upgraded stall and valve body?
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    @Ak335i What tune are you running?
    Cobb AP tuned by jake at protuningfreaks
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    Cobb AP tuned by jake at protuningfreaks
    FTW. Great numbers!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is nobody talking about it?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks. Gives me the idea that a 3800 stall will work pretty good launching out of the hole on boost. How much does level10 charge for upgraded stall and valve body?
    I'm not sure what their normal price list is. Best to contact them directly.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is nobody talking about it?
    I haven't released any info yet or started a thread, but in due time will. Not sure exactly how it will all be handled, but one thing is for sure, it will be good, and I will be putting it through its paces as soon is it gets back. Which is why I want to get my car tuned in really well, and a TC built, I want to be ready to pop it right in when it arrives. Still not sure on time frame of arrival though.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

They have their website up and running under their own name now again. I've called and they gave me same price as their website for a higher stall, whatever you want, plus they do a couple other things to it to make it stronger. ~$576. A bit on the high side for a TC rebuild IMO, but not too far off.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Ya I'll post when I get home. It's not the best graph as I had lots of wheelspin. But I'll lost it soon as I can
    We never had a hint of wheelspin making more WHP and similar TQ and we always dyno'd on stock wheels and tires. Strange so you are getting so much. The numbers look good and will go up once you get the tranny fixed...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They have their website up and running under their own name now again. I've called and they gave me same price as their website for a higher stall, whatever you want, plus they do a couple other things to it to make it stronger. ~$576. A bit on the high side for a TC rebuild IMO, but not too far off.
    What size stall are you going with? I may have to wait out and see what you come up with transmission wise if you might have a solution in the works.

Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast