Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

RB JB4 + meth logs/raceflash

Car is 6mt and logs were done in map 7 on pumpgas(94oct) +meth. Im still running a single cm10, tomorrow im going to swap over to a cm14.

im waiting for my n20sensor to come in so i can run a 80 add in map3.
    I live in Canada Ontario i have no resource to e85 but I have used expensive racefuel
    rated at 110 octane in the past.

I have three logs i want to share the first one there is misfire up top and you can see the afr spike. Boost was steadily increasing towards readline hitting 20psi.

I read the codes and found faulty coil replaced it and at the same time changed my plugs to ngk5992. So far so good car feels strong but i know theres still more in these turbos.

These next two are clean logs i noticed im not hitting 20psi like the previous log with the misfire. All input is appreciated.

Click here to enlarge
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I didn't download the CSV files you attached but the log you posted a pic of looks good. There is some overboosting going on but that's pretty typical and the throttle is just doing some mild trimming.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.