Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This is a fact there is nothing gentle about a car making 620WTQ by around 3500, the only word to describe it is violent, I can't even let anyone else drive the car unless I know they can handle it, they will put it into the curb in a hurry, a slightly slower spooling turbo is much easier on parts. I honestly do not think stock frames are going anywhere, a set of stages ones sets you back $1700 bucks and will make a reliable 475WHP on pump and meth, and more on straight E85 with a HPFP upgrade, while keeping stock spool is hard to beat. But the number of bigger turbo cars is going to go up that's for sure.
    exactly!

stock frame N54's making 600ft-lb by practically 3000? It's been proven the platform can handle it well enough, the chassis doesn't twist around bar mushy bushings, the drivetrain, for the most part, doesn't spontaneously disintegrate with logical upgrades (6MT at least)... you could happily shoot for 500 ft-lb max from a single turbo, faster, more drivable, gentler on every single component of the car... almost 700whp, great spool, no huge torque hump.... heck, you could probably make more, therefore more power, in higher gears if you want just bring it on more progressively than what happens with stock N54 turbos... no?

i'm sure some people love that level of terrifying though.. that's one solid case for high power stage 2/RB's... 'terrifying'? haha.
    boop

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I keep coming back to look at this. So sexy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Options and competition are good for the consumer. Looks like a good kit, it seems like a single is the way to go with the N54 now. The look of the top mount is sick.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sered Click here to enlarge
    I keep coming back to look at this. So sexy.

The manifold is a true work of art. So beautiful in person.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Will definetely be interested in this!
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TVPhoto Click here to enlarge
    Will definetely be interested in this!
    We will have the clutch in on Wednesday, and install it. About a week for us to break it in and we'll get another dyno going all the way to 7300rpm.

Group buy and intro pricing will be delayed until we get that going to satisfy you all. We will have another product out soon as well, just sit tight!

@VargasTurboTech Swapped coils and plugs from cylinder 5/6 to 1/2. Still got same misfire in cylinder 6 at around 6.2k rpm. Could you verify with Dzenno if misfire detection has been turned off?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

No rush... Army still has me away from racekor lol
    2007 335i MT E92
    JB4 G5 / BB Flash / Spec 2+ SMFW / AR DP / CPE FMIC
    BMS DCI / BMS OCC / RB PCV / Muffler Delete
    ST Coilovers / VMR VB3 / Nitto NT555

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    We will have the clutch in on Wednesday, and install it. About a week for us to break it in and we'll get another dyno going all the way to 7300rpm.

Group buy and intro pricing will be delayed until we get that going to satisfy you all. We will have another product out soon as well, just sit tight!

@VargasTurboTech Swapped coils and plugs from cylinder 5/6 to 1/2. Still got same misfire in cylinder 6 at around 6.2k rpm. Could you verify with Dzenno if misfire detection has been turned off?
    FWIW i was getting misfire codes on stock turbos Map 7, lots of e85 and race backend flash with stock clutch/flywheel.. couldnt get it figured out. It just so happened that same week i was getting my Spec S2+ and Steel SMFW installed. With no other changes all my misfire codes went away. I cant say for sure thats what was causing it but i havent had a bit of trouble since.
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rdeterman Click here to enlarge
    FWIW i was getting misfire codes on stock turbos Map 7, lots of e85 and race backend flash with stock clutch/flywheel.. couldnt get it figured out. It just so happened that same week i was getting my Spec S2+ and Steel SMFW installed. With no other changes all my misfire codes went away. I cant say for sure thats what was causing it but i havent had a bit of trouble since.
    Yea, I wouldn't doubt it either. Terry was with us when we were dynoing. Everything was on check and looked great, misfire looked to be cause of vibrations.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Finally! Good $#@! Monica.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

We will have another product out soon as well, just sit tight!
    Care to give a hint at what that is?
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Care to give a hint at what that is?
    Something in this picture:

Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Then I can only assume a full exhaust from the downpipe back Click here to enlarge. the question is how large and how low does it sit?
    E92 Bren Tune
    E91 Stock
    E90 PTF Tune

Mod lists are for the weak.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Then I can only assume a full exhaust from the downpipe back Click here to enlarge. the question is how large and how low does it sit?
    Just have to be patient LOL Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Good $#@!. I think I see it.. monica
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Is that a cat peeking out the window?
    Titanium Silver E92 09 BMW 335i xdrive 6AT
    KW V3 coilovers, AMS FMIC, AR Catless DP, Walbro 455 LPFP, BMS DCI, Alpina B3 Trans Flash, Vargas HPFP and Rail
    Protuned via Cobb by JR TUNED @ PandL Motorsports
    75%E85/25%93 blend 430awhp/470lbs tq on AWD Dynojet
    Dyno Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE6Ed...ature=youtu.be

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    That looks like a $#@!ing Tiger to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Lol yes it does. No clue what the other product is, but those are some dope rims you got! Can't wait to see what happens after the clutch next wk Click here to enlarge
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Good $#@!. I think I see it.. monica
    Yessir! Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DQE92 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Lol yes it does. No clue what the other product is, but those are some dope rims you got! Can't wait to see what happens after the clutch next wk Click here to enlarge
    Haha, yes. Tiger in the background lol. I'm looking forward to our numbers as well since we'll be able to take it all the way to redline and possibly add more boost. 640whp looks plausible.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Awesome bro! Glad you got it all done, and really fast too!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

nice setup ! love comp turbos
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

640whp looks plausible.
    At same boost level right? I'd hope much more than 640 will be seen from that turbo and setup!
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Not sure if you're hinting at that already, but I bet $100 bucks it's the wheels they are releasing
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Not sure if you're hinting at that already, but I bet $100 bucks it's the wheels they are releasing
    Those are Apex ARC-8 wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

Thank you Frank and Justin for the kind words. We have been working very hard to promote this kit and get the right price with the right setup and materials.

At same boost level right? I'd hope much more than 640 will be seen from that turbo and setup!
    Yes, at same boost level going to redline, I see 640whp as others are doing with the 6466 at equal boost levels. Yes, this kit will go as far as it can go, clutch and meth is next.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    Those are Apex ARC-8 wheels.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast