Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Old e92 m3 vs current e46 m3 corner balance weights

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Both with KW clubsports, e92 had on track wheels but stock exhaust except dinan muffler and secondary cat delete.
    E46 has header and full car delete but added a center muffler and on stock 19's

Weighed without aero
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

E46 looks fantastic!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Wonder what you're gonna hit on saturday. Hopefully 1.40's with that car and lower!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Wonder what you're gonna hit on saturday. Hopefully 1.40's with that car and lower!
    WSIR - 1:35:5
    2006 E46 M3
    KW Clubsports
    Headers and full exhaust
    Nt01 (275)
    Stock brakes w/ hawk dc10 pads

Car feels good but so much slower than my e92m3 ;(. 120mph vs 135 hoping to get past to my e92 times in the winter. Was hot as balls yesterday.

Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Car feels good but so much slower than my e92m3 ;(. 120mph vs 135 hoping to get past to my e92 times in the winter. Was hot as balls yesterday.
    How did Tighties F80 M3 hold up in the heat?

Nice composed clean lap.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Still a great time!!! How are those nt01?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Not sure. Car looked good thou. Seats are awesome
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Still a great time!!! How are those nt01?
    They are great. Don't think they're any faster than rs3 but they hold their grip for more days. Where the rs3 is slower after one and by the third are $#@!
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

They are great. Don't think they're any faster than rs3 but they hold their grip for more days. Where the rs3 is slower after one and by the third are $#@!
    I just got some new nt05's I think the nt01's are next on my list brotha!!
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I just got some new nt05's I think the nt01's are next on my list brotha!!
    They just came out with a new nt05. Not sure if it's called the nt05 II or what but supposed to be very good. Buddy's running faster on those than he did on rs3. Hear they have nt01 compound in them
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

They just came out with a new nt05. Not sure if it's called the nt05 II or what but supposed to be very good. Buddy's running faster on those than he did on rs3. Hear they have nt01 compound in them
    My nt05 hooked great in second gear with 19 psi. I never hooked with 17 so this is just amazing. I'll take a look and see if their nitto 2. The treadware and everything looks the same as the ones I had on my cobalt though, so who knows. lol
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

My nt05 hooked great in second gear with 19 psi. I never hooked with 17 so this is just amazing. I'll take a look and see if their nitto 2. The treadware and everything looks the same as the ones I had on my cobalt though, so who knows. lol

than youd love r888s
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    than youd love r888s

Yea so ive heard lol. Its gonna be between that and mickeys on my next round.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Great thread Sammy. Moved to General 3-Series.