Close

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I dynoed the RB's the day I put them on. Doing a few things this week and will be back on next weekend. I'm impressed with your patience cause I want to know my deltas with every mod.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateracing335i Click here to enlarge
    I dynoed the RB's the day I put them on. Doing a few things this week and will be back on next weekend. I'm impressed with your patience cause I want to know my deltas with every mod.
    i hear ya and yeah i probably would have done the same if i didnt run into complications. once it was fixed i didnt have the drive to see it through i suppose. i promised a dyno and will deliver, albeit quite late. but the dyno is not really for me, im doing it for the community Click here to enlarge i am a very patient person its funny you bring that up, but unfortunately patience had nothing to do with me dynoing or not, it was a combination of things including laziness. i can respect LM's point about what's 3hrs out of 1 year but it wasn't 1yr of perfection, there were some hurdles and bumps to get over and now that we're here there's nothing stopping me.

on a side note, i was invited to a racing event held by the local sheriff's dpt. where they go for top speed runs down chrome ave. i cannot wait to attend, i was not given a date but assured a call once he knows more details. of course i will share the result with you all. afaik its 2 miles, so 1 mile of acceleration and the other mile is for braking. i will be running my current rims and tires (Morr VS8.2 with michi ps2 rubber) and have no weight reduction other than some carbon pieces. im also interested to see what the cops themselves can muster in their cruisers, my guess is not even 150 in a mile's distance.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Interesting. In some other places being too fast in a mile could hint about changes in the vehicle that would make it different from what was originally accepted and thus illegal...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol i hope they dont bust me! hahaa, but your point is valid, no doubt. but from what i understood, this has been going on for some time now, i think people/racers would be talking about how cops impounded their cars due to performance modifications lol. and also since miami is such a car hot spot i definitely wont be the fastest, which in my eyes is a good thing, low key baby lol Click here to enlarge one thing to also mention is there's no emissions testing here, which is sweet.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^talking about racing i met someone the other day that has a Cadillac ctsv that wanted to race me and i was down because i thought he was stock but then he started telling me that he has twin turbo kit and he told me he was making like 1100 whp and that his tranny is slipping.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    ^talking about racing i met someone the other day that has a Cadillac ctsv that wanted to race me and i was down because i thought he was stock but then he started telling me that he has twin turbo kit and he told me he was making like 1100 whp and that his tranny is slipping.
    So a guy in an 1100 whp CTS wants to race a 500 hp car? He probably isnt making 1100 hp.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    So a guy in an 1100 whp CTS wants to race a 500 hp car? He probably isnt making 1100 hp.
    he thought i had more because my brother was saying i have a bunch of stuff done
    Click here to enlarge

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678