Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

No Reset.

If anyone even give's a $#@!, sure they don't, I'm nobody in the car world.... Just know that I'm sticking with PNWM3 - I was Encinitas. I'm humble, here to learn - vs. talk $#@!. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm apologizing to anyone in "N54" that I ever pissed off.

Sincerely, I just want to be a gentleman. I miss a few friends on this forum. Had a truck for a bit. A sick one. Cars are where it's at. If you need to haul something small for fun - obviously get some racks for your bike, surfboard, kayak...

I love not having to give up sport for utility. BMW made some great pop up screws to anchor the racks in. With VW you have to have an annoying clip that goes into driver's chamber. It works, but it is awkward. It looks horrible, we all know this. Unless one gets an avant or an A3 chambered for it, your screwed with audi too.

Long story short. Sticky remembers me. I just was a noob and he want's to distance himself. I might do the same if I was in his profession. No offense Sticky, do what you got to do, call me out when you need to. I have no pride. Respectfully.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It was like nobody read this post...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This thread is vandalized... I'll lurk - but - I'm done posting a thing. Your welcome..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $#@! off - fast GTI. Respectfully. Terry and I... But, Alpine Devil and I have spent time together. So go and make yourself happy right now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Alpine and I are complete friends. So go and ingratiate yourself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ban me for being a jerk. What the hell? Is this $#@!head trying to call me out with my good friend? Go and $#@! yourself silly - then - when you're done - wish you had a stage to lay out your sorrows.

I know that Alpine is probably pissed that I came across this way. He may take your side. No matter. Truck you and the horse you rode in on, do you think that your are winning brownie's by snitching. F-off~~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    A BIG APOLOGY to FASTGTI!!! I misread your intent. I reread your initial post in context - and - when not in a state of relapse..... (Seriously guys, I know I become a full on jerk when I drink and interweb...").

I know you were just trying to reconnect me back with Terry and AlpineD.

MY BAD!!!!

I told my sponsor about this incident. He said "At least you weren't posting it all while D&D).

Anyway, I'm sorry to go off topic, but, as I sobered up, I vaguely recalled what I said and I cringed!!

Sorry to derail this forums "Energy". Positivity is something that I value. When I relapse, All my old anger comes out. PM me if anyone else has this kind of past and we can start a thread in the off topic section.

I would appreciate a "Mulligan" on this thread. Another bender is not in my near future. If anyone wants to discuss a NA build vs. SC/TC than please continue. Otherwise, Please, everyone that I offended please accept my deepest apologies...

Respectfully,

PNWM3 / Encinitas

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just take it easy buddy. A friend of mine went through rehab, I know it's not easy but just hang in there. Alcohol doesn't solve anything...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PNWM3 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for posting my email for everyone. Is this a sort of "payback"? I'm gonna have to delete that email addy. Thanks bro. You just set me up for all kinds of spam.
    Bro I was trying to help you... I can just edit it out. It's no big deal. Additionally, you aren't signed up for any spam as you have to be logged in to read threads so who is going to see it?

I wasn't sure if you remembered the account as if you did you can just reset the account through e-mail yourself.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Old thread. New guy. I went through 14 months of treatment. I was on probation for reckless driving. I got off early for good behavior. I'm going to try to stay an awesome citizen.

Now that I got that out. I have another N54. Looking to tune it and bolt on a few things.

Hello to JR, you are a great guy! Hello to Sticky, sorry, I was in a self destructive tail dive that last time I was on your site. Hello to Terry at BMS.

Glad to be back and be in good health. Looking forward to positive conversations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Welcome back and best of luck. Let's just focus on moving forward from here....and modding that N54.
    Need more boost........

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you very much my friend.

I'm doing the daily driver thing with the new / old car. I will probably stick with full bolt on, no meth, moderate modifications.

I do not want to race, be mr. Fast. I just want to get the most life out of a very fun car conservatively.

So, just downpipes, a free flow air filter, FMIC, chargepipe. I don't wanna be the fastest, just have something reliable and fun on the weekends.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PNWM3 Click here to enlarge
    Old thread. New guy. I went through 14 months of treatment. I was on probation for reckless driving. I got off early for good behavior. I'm going to try to stay an awesome citizen.

Now that I got that out. I have another N54. Looking to tune it and bolt on a few things.

Hello to JR, you are a great guy! Hello to Sticky, sorry, I was in a self destructive tail dive that last time I was on your site. Hello to Terry at BMS.

Glad to be back and be in good health. Looking forward to positive conversations.
    Well... that's quite the story.

Hopefully things are more positive this time around.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12