Close

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 204
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BoostAddict Click here to enlarge
    So many feels lol

    lol @Dans 126 shifting from 3rd to 5th.
    yea i 4got to mention, i went from 3rd to 5th gr and still did that with no launch and low boost. is all good. i like the vibes
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    504
    Rep Points
    825.9
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    i agree it is time to move on, the problem is they dont break so easily. when i find the limits and break some $#@!, ill be movin on as well
    You better get a manual once you break it.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    225
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    yea i 4got to mention, i went from 3rd to 5th gr and still did that with no launch and low boost. is all good. i like the vibes
    Where are you located?

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,096
    Rep Points
    5,888.4
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    59


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located?
    It has begun!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    225
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    It has begun!
    Just curious. No dog in this fight s65 vs n54. Turbo S54 here and a stock s85.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    23.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    5 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Quarter mile record- ET and mph, 60-130 records, 1/2 mile records, what more sort of records are there for performance? i guess you could throw 0-60 in there, but does anyone care?

    Ive got the Harrop and im going after all of them, but to say they are crap, when clearly its the top tier currently is down right laughable, silly, biased, and basically retarded

    AK335, run as many as you can, whatever they are its fun, only babies get upset one one brand designation beats another. remember, men dont cry, $#@!es do

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    moco, md
    Posts
    1,215
    Rep Points
    1,516.9
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    16


    Yes Reputation No
    id like to see dennyboy here run some supacharged em trees. would be quite fun to see the results.

    also, if he breaks his transmission, he better throw a 6mt or some sort of built stalled auto/powerglide in there instead, so he can get off the line and not have 1000rpms of lag lawllll
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located?

    South Florida
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    Where are you located?
    and moving to midwest possibly KS/MO
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    225
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    and moving to midwest possibly KS/MO
    Okay gotcha. Well I'm in the tri state area... Good look to you though. Can't wait to see you punish some of these non believers.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,852
    Rep Points
    3,647.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LockedUp Click here to enlarge
    Quarter mile record- ET and mph, 60-130 records, 1/2 mile records, what more sort of records are there for performance? i guess you could throw 0-60 in there, but does anyone care?

    Ive got the Harrop and im going after all of them, but to say they are crap, when clearly its the top tier currently is down right laughable, silly, biased, and basically retarded

    AK335, run as many as you can, whatever they are its fun, only babies get upset one one brand designation beats another. remember, men dont cry, $#@!es do
    Repped... I like that. People get so emotional over stuff. If you lose you lose, go get faster. Its all supposed to be fun!Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LockedUp Click here to enlarge
    Ive got the Harrop and im going after all of them
    Have fun with that.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Wats a harrop
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Wats a harrop
    Nothing that will get you any S65 records. Guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,962
    Rep Points
    2,657.4
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  16. #166
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Rep Points
    23.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nothing that will get you any S65 records. Guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
    So you and I are in the same boat then. NICE!

  17. #167
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LockedUp Click here to enlarge
    So you and I are in the same boat then. NICE!
    Right because you know I hold the record for the most powerful E9X? You know I've won roll on events with your precious ESS cars in attendance? I've held multiple S65 1/4 mile records before you got on your knees before Harrop to get a deal. Whoops, sorry if that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge. How's being the guinea pig coming along anyway?

    You have done... nothing. If you want to go have an ESS jerk off fest there is a website called M3post where you will fit right in with the other morons who blindly praise a company that can't even tune a naturally aspirated M5: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...ith-more-power

    That can't get a supercharged built motor car running for 5 years now: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ure-diagnosis/

    That has blown how many VT3 motors and doesn't even offer a 'VT3' package yet somehow quietly behind the scenes people get these? ESS stage VT-OOPSY: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...-S65-V8-engine

    Yeah you know your stuff dude. Especially when you think you're going to break records with an Eaton TVS 1740 that can't flow enough air for you to even beat V3si's: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...8-supercharger

    Good luck with that. I've forgotten more about S65 tuning than you know. You don't belong here, run along child.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #168
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    2,826
    Rep Points
    -72.0
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Isn't harrop the positive displacement kit?

  19. #169
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by klipseracer Click here to enlarge
    Isn't harrop the positive displacement kit?
    Correct, twin screw supercharger kit. Still testing apparently. I saw it at Bimmerfest last year though.
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  20. #170
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Correct, twin screw supercharger kit. Still testing apparently. I saw it at Bimmerfest last year though.
    Roots.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #171
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SoCal (OC/Riverside)
    Posts
    510
    Rep Points
    466.4
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Roots.
    Oops. Its positive displacement but your right Roots style not Twin screw.
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

  22. #172
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,986
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Yes Reputation No
    OK thx
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  23. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    979
    Rep Points
    2,200.8
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    We have so many level 3 kits out there yet we never see them. The only customer I know that are down to race are in Marlyland , texas and NY

  24. #174
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Right because you know I hold the record for the most powerful E9X? You know I've won roll on events with your precious ESS cars in attendance? I've held multiple S65 1/4 mile records before you got on your knees before Harrop to get a deal. Whoops, sorry if that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge. How's being the guinea pig coming along anyway?

    You have done... nothing. If you want to go have an ESS jerk off fest there is a website called M3post where you will fit right in with the other morons who blindly praise a company that can't even tune a naturally aspirated M5: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...ith-more-power

    That can't get a supercharged built motor car running for 5 years now: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...ure-diagnosis/

    That has blown how many VT3 motors and doesn't even offer a 'VT3' package yet somehow quietly behind the scenes people get these? ESS stage VT-OOPSY: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...-S65-V8-engine

    Yeah you know your stuff dude. Especially when you think you're going to break records with an Eaton TVS 1740 that can't flow enough air for you to even beat V3si's: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...8-supercharger

    Good luck with that. I've forgotten more about S65 tuning than you know. You don't belong here, run along child.
    lol you talk mad $#@!, this guy didn't even say anything offensive regarding you or your car. You're so quick to get big dick on people even though you have no idea why your cars sitting at gintani right now. All I've read from you is "they're working on it." You're so quick to promote Gintani and they didn't even tell you about their twin turbo car, tbh I don't blame them considering of how much you try to express dominance because you were one of the first to write a big check. And here you are now, M3'less and taking out your butthurt on a guy who's trying to promote incoming data from fellow members. Well actually see when your car will be out and performing again.

  25. #175
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,707.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    lol you talk mad $#@!, this guy didn't even say anything offensive regarding you or your car. You're so quick to get big dick on people even though you have no idea why your cars sitting at gintani right now. All I've read from you is "they're working on it." You're so quick to promote Gintani and they didn't even tell you about their twin turbo car, tbh I don't blame them considering of how much you try to express dominance because you were one of the first to write a big check. And here you are now, M3'less and taking out your butthurt on a guy who's trying to promote incoming data from fellow members. Well actually see when your car will be out and performing again.
    I know exactly what his posting history is. I suggest you mind your own business. Actually, I'm telling you to.

    Didn't tell me about their twin turbo car? WTF are you babbling about? You have no idea what you're saying. M3less? No idea what upgrades? Hah um ok you're years behind.

    Cool story bro.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •