Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

So yeah I hate not having a computer.....

After accidentally botching my tower up (sprayed a compressed air can upside-down by accident on the motherboard), while building my new one I've been resorting to the iPad to post here check emails etc. The lack of java on this thing is frustrating.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S, and ive heard of people downloading java on here (I miss the chatroom) as well as flash 10.1. Just sucks cuse I need a computer to do so, but I know zilch about all this mumbo jumbo. I'm better turning wrenches than figuring out computers.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It happens with compressed air trying to reach those tight spaces, I have been lucky.

The Ipad is not a replacement for a good computer, just isn't.

I know jack about the Samsung Galaxy S but we have some guys here who browse from their phones who might be able to help.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    After accidentally botching my tower up (sprayed a compressed air can upside-down by accident on the motherboard), while building my new one I've been resorting to the iPad to post here check emails etc. The lack of java on this thing is frustrating.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S, and ive heard of people downloading java on here (I miss the chatroom) as well as flash 10.1. Just sucks cuse I need a computer to do so, but I know zilch about all this mumbo jumbo. I'm better turning wrenches than figuring out computers.
    I have the nokia n900 and love it. It comes standard with 9.4 flash(it can also run froyo 10.1), skype(yes it has a front camera), 5.0 carl ziess lens dual led flash, tv out, kick stand, 32gb(expandable to 48gb), 256mb ram, run 10+ browsers at the same time, etc. Nokia actually marketed this phone as a computer 1st phone 2nd. Its the best phone I have ever had, including clearer calls than my blackberry curve. It can run on att or tmobile even on their new 4g system(no contract unlimited everything 80 bucks).

No it does not replace a good notebook but from my experience its 10x better than the ipad and I like it better than iphone 4.

google earth

froyo 10.1

advertisement

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah i got the ipad as a kind of birthday present from my gf...not gonna turn it down lol. I do use it for a lot of things...ultimateendz jailbroke it for me so im running all sorts of old school games and programs.

The galaxy S, for an android phone does pretty damn well. Ive been a blackberry person for 4 years and i should have done it sooner.