Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Anyone Near Wales(UK) with a BT Cable?

Hi Guys,

I'm sorry if i have posted in the wrong location as i'm new here and out of touch with forums.

I have recently bought a 2007 335i and looking to get it remapped.
    I have a company in Norway that provide quality maps, but i'm unable to get the file off my car :/

My question is, is there anyone about near South Wales that can spend a couple of hours with me to read the file and upload the new one? I don't mind providing beer tokens! Or perfume tokens? :p

Anyway thanks in advance...

Look forward to speaking to some of you in the future... as im sure i have a lot of stuff to learn about these cars Click here to enlarge

Gareth

N.B. I was looking at Celtic tuning to remap my car which let me down no-end. I can't believe the attitude of them nor the way i was treated/spoken too! Shame as they have the best "Figures" (Taken with a pinch of salt) About.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There are several maps at your disposal. Look in the downloads section - like Shiv's maps, V8Bait goodies - or contact Wedge and make a donation. Don't pay a company big money for a standard map.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for your advice.

I would love to use some of that stuff provided, however it's the cable that I don't have.
    The cost of the BT cables is high, unless someone knows where to get the reasonable? Or a cheaper alternative?

That's why I was asking ad anyone was around my area with one.

Cheers

Gareth

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have a BT cable here in the UK but someone is borrowing it at the moment if you're willing to wait. I can't help with the flashing though as I'm using Cobb.
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - Custom FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - M3 DCT LSD - Whiteline subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hey idnan,

Where are you based?

Thanks for the offer... I have just bought one with DCI's.
    Should be here in about a week!

Gotta get researching about mapping the n54 now.

Any suggestions on maps?

Cheers

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm in Birmingham, West Mids. Look in the downloads section, and choose one depending on your mods.
    Alpine White 2008 6MT 335i - Cobb AP - PTF Tuned - RB Turbos - AR DPs - VRSF 3.5" exhaust - Custom FMIC - 380mm BBK F&R - BMS DCI - M3 DCT LSD - Whiteline subframe bushes - M3 Sways and rear arms - M3 wishbones - ER CP - Spec Stage 3+ clutch and steel SMFW - AST 4100 Coilovers - UUC DSSR -UUC Black tranny mounts - TMS Alu diff bushes - Forge DVs - Aquamist HFS-4 meth - Alufelgen CS7s - BMWP V1 Steering Wheel

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey Idnan,

Thanks for your reply! I am picking my up my parcelforce package tomorrow, a delivery from burger tuning! Containing a BT Cable and DCI's. This is all i am running at the moment.

Any suggestions on the correct flash?

I did head over to the downloads, there is just so much Click here to enlarge

Thanks again.

PS. Just tempted to get Sedox to tune my file for me to upload.... BUT, if the results are similar or better... why pay 100 - 150 for a file??