Close

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by WOPALX Click here to enlarge
    March 07, link here if you wish to check your history: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49753 , if I'm right Terry was still questioning Shiv at this time on e90post so he could make his own terry tuner. The user software allowed various maps to be loaded, certain parameters to be adjusted etc. Was it 08 or 09 when JB users finally got a software interface they could use on their laptops?

In April 07 that an Excede equipped n54 won the Bathurst 12hr, if you care to research you'll see the Vishnu involvement, not every one lives their life 1/4 mile at a time.

In terms of CAN integration this was functional in early 09, I checked my diary and that was one of several times Adrian did some development work on my car before he got his 135.
    what happened in the 2010 bathurst 12 hr, someone claimed to run v4 and then i think they were caught in some sort of spinning of the truth, again.

"
    1.In terms of technical advancements just off the top of my head we were the first to produce a downpipe fix,
    2. first to control fuel pressure,
    3.first to offer multiple maps,
    4. first to offer a shift light,
    5. first to offer a check sum check on our boot loader (lol),
    6. first to color match our PnP harness,
    7.first to offer a netbook compatible interface,
    8. first to allow user full air/fuel control,
    9. first to allow user to shape their boost curve vs. a single global % multiplier,
    10first to offer steering wheel controls,
    11 in dash timing,
    12 in dash IAT,
    13 in dash code reading, etc.
    14 We've always used a completely different (less misfire prone) boost control mechanism
    15 and for the JB4 we've designed a whole new system that is working quite well in alpha testing.

In terms of performance we were the first
    16 in the 11s all turbo,
    17 first to 120mph,
    18 first to 125mph,
    19first to 130mph,
    20 first to 400rw on pump gas,
    20 first to 450rw all turbo,
    21 first to 540rw w/ nitrous,
    and our customers hold most of the N54 performance records including worlds fastest N54 @ 132.5mph."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1. Maybe, not sure as I don't run catless so not really bothered with it.
    2. Not sure on this one
    3. No, V1 had multiple maps the user could load
    4. Vishnu was first to display items on the dash
    5. Granted this is true and would sort out issues with corrupted firmware that some users have
    6. Vishnu was the first to introduce a PnP harness, and today this is all they sell due to the inherent risks of pin-out tapping of critical signals where tape etc can come loose
    7. The Procede reader software has always worked on any windows compatible PC or Macs running emulation software
    8. Not sure on this one, I like my tune to be PnP and allow the experts to be the tuner
    9. See # 8 above
    10. Sure, but Vishnu was the first to allow the control of tune functions via car controls
    11. See #4 above, does the parameter really matter?
    12. See #4 above, does the parameter really matter?
    13. See #4 above, does the parameter really matter?
    14. There have been misfire issues with JB3 as well, as Terry would know many misfire issues are car hardware related, not tuning. I have over 80,000klms on my AT, 75,000 tuned and have never had a single misfire.
    15. Vaporware until it's on the market commercially available.

Regarding Bathurst yes Gary was initially running V3 or V4 but changed just prior to the race. This was discussed on N54tech if I recall with Adrian being very forthright on the issues.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    what happened in the 2010 bathurst 12 hr, someone claimed to run v4 and then i think they were caught in some sort of spinning of the truth, again.

"
    1.In terms of technical advancements just off the top of my head we were the first to produce a downpipe fix,
    2. first to control fuel pressure,
    3.first to offer multiple maps,
    4. first to offer a shift light,
    5. first to offer a check sum check on our boot loader (lol),
    6. first to color match our PnP harness,
    7.first to offer a netbook compatible interface,
    8. first to allow user full air/fuel control,
    9. first to allow user to shape their boost curve vs. a single global % multiplier,
    10first to offer steering wheel controls,
    11 in dash timing,
    12 in dash IAT,
    13 in dash code reading, etc.
    14 We've always used a completely different (less misfire prone) boost control mechanism
    15 and for the JB4 we've designed a whole new system that is working quite well in alpha testing.

In terms of performance we were the first
    16 in the 11s all turbo,
    17 first to 120mph,
    18 first to 125mph,
    19first to 130mph,
    20 first to 400rw on pump gas,
    20 first to 450rw all turbo,
    21 first to 540rw w/ nitrous,
    and our customers hold most of the N54 performance records including worlds fastest N54 @ 132.5mph."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    626 Post(s)

WOPLAX there is really no point in arguing with you. If you want to believe these concepts are all new to the N54, that I never touched a car until Shiv provided me with a detailed how-to guide, and that every feature we implement is copied from others, although you are wrong it is your right to hold those beliefs. This thread is re: the origins of the procede hardware and related claims. It seems to have gotten very off track.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    WOPLAX there is really no point in arguing with you. If you want to believe these concepts are all new to the N54, that I never touched a car until Shiv provided me with a detailed how-to guide, and that every feature we implement is copied from others, although you are wrong it is your right to hold those beliefs. This thread is re: the origins of the procede hardware and related claims. It seems to have gotten very off track.
    Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Thread got off track at about page 3 or 4 ..... but it's been great fun none the less Click here to enlarge

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031