Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why don't I rile you up? You're in SoCal. Let's run and get it on video. Let's see your badass 335.
    No one said I had a badass 335....There you go putting words in my mouth again...As a matter of fact I have a cookie cutter 335 but I will race you and lose I dont give it $#@! its all for $#@!s and giggles for me...

Go ask Gintani for permission to take your car out...Will you be driving by the way?
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Hey sticky, here ia suggestion. Why don't you let members have discussions amoungst themselves without inserting yourself into each and every thread, and also guess what you did a again, you made another thread about your car, this isn't about your car, nor is it about racing, its quite clear what it is about, cost per WHP between the two platforms. THAT IS IT, nothing else, now if you want to insert your car into that topic, price per WHP you will just make more point even more solid. So no this isn't about racing your car, this is about cost for power, what does it cost to make X power, so please do your best to understand topic and leave it there. Ok so Bob, you paid 34K when you bought your 335, perfect, now go ahead and look up the price for a fully loaded M3 that year, and again add the price of the upgrades to get to 600WHP, then 700WHP. for the 335 and M3 Please post those for us to see, as that is the discussion at hand, and I am curious.
    This will never happen....Haha
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky lets do it tonight....I live 5 minutes from you by the way...<Drumroll>...Here comes the excuses

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    No one said I had a badass 335....There you go putting words in my mouth again...As a matter of fact I have a cookie cutter 335 but I will race you and lose I dont give it $#@! its all for $#@!s and giggles for me...

Go ask Gintani for permission to take your car out...Will you be driving by the way?
    It was sarcasm since it isn't badass glad you got it.

Yes, I'll be driving it as I have many times before when I had to give a 335 owner on the forum a spanking to get him back into reality. Don't mind destroying you at all. It will be my pleasure.

If the 335 is so great why will you be losing?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @Sticky lets do it tonight....I live 5 minutes from you by the way......Here comes the excuses
    It had to be tonight for some reason? Do you mind if I my clutch plates first so I can turn the boost way way up? It will be later this month not a big deal. That gives you time to come up for excuses.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Yes, I'll be driving it as I have many times before when I had to give a 335 owner on the forum a spanking to get him back into reality. Don't mind destroying you at all. It will be my pleasure.

LOL who said its "great"...There you go putting words in my mouth again...Its a better investment for power on a budget...I stand by that...

When are you free

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It had to be tonight for some reason? Do you mind if I my clutch plates first so I can turn the boost way way up? It will be later this month not a big deal. That gives you time to come up for excuses.
    ^Excuses...Yes because I know your car isnt ready...But you talk and are ready to run my car like it is...Another fail

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Hey sticky, here ia suggestion. Why don't you let members have discussions amoungst themselves without inserting yourself into each and every thread, and also guess what you did a again, you made another thread about your car, this isn't about your car, nor is it about racing, its quite clear what it is about, cost per WHP between the two platforms. THAT IS IT, nothing else, now if you want to insert your car into that topic, price per WHP you will just make more point even more solid. So no this isn't about racing your car, this is about cost for power, what does it cost to make X power, so please do your best to understand topic and leave it there. Ok so Bob, you paid 34K when you bought your 335, perfect, now go ahead and look up the price for a fully loaded M3 that year, and again add the price of the upgrades to get to 600WHP, then 700WHP. for the 335 and M3 Please post those for us to see, as that is the discussion at hand, and I am curious.
    This is a vendor thread that you interjected in with the typical N54 blah blah blah. If a vendor did the same to you I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Nobody cares about cost per HP when modding M3's. Seriously, who goes for value with adding forced induction to an M3? Is anyone buying an M3 not aware there are better HP per dollar bargains? It's the same with the 335.

If you want MORE power you will get it with the M3. Without as much lag, with a better torque curve, blah blah blah. It's the same thing and I'm sick of explaining it.

Do you want to run or not? If your 335 is so great prove it. I'll show you why I paid the cost difference. Then you can talk about your value. I value winning.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^Excuses...Yes because I know your car isnt ready...But you talk and are ready to run my car like it is...Another fail
    What fail? I'm ready to run this month. Obviously it is going to be ready in the next couple weeks so I take it you can spare the time?

I apologize for upgrading my car on my schedule. If you can find the precious time let's go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL who said its "great"...There you go putting words in my mouth again...Its a better investment for power on a budget...I stand by that...

When are you free
    If you are stuck on a budget or forced to live in Riverside I get it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What fail? I'm ready to run this month. Obviously it is going to be ready in the next couple weeks so I take it you can spare the time?
    You have been saying that for years....Give me an ultimatum date and lets set it now...According to the last post you said couple weeks = 2 weeks...June 20th? I dont like indefinate timelines and excuses..Seems like you do

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If you are stuck on a budget or forced to live in Riverside I get it.
    Personal attacks haha...Great way to show up to the race you asked for

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You have been saying that for years....Give me an ultimatum date and lets set it now...According to the last post you said couple weeks = 2 weeks...June 20th? I dont like indefinate timelines and excuses..Seems like you do
    WTF you mean for years? It was just out at two events. It won one of them. Now we're RAISING the boost not dialing it back. You're still where you were and always will be. It's easy to do nothing, isn't it?

According to my post right now you aren't comprehending I said this month. Come get destroyed. Come tout your value and fuel mileage while I'm pulling too far away to hear you.

What's the problem?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I am on a budget...Which doesnt mean I dont have money...I just like to spend it wisely

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I am on a budget...Which doesnt mean I dont have money...I just like to spend it wisely
    Cool. Enjoy your budget and wise spending.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Cool. Enjoy your budget and wise spending.
    So have you decided a date...Or deciding to make personal attacks which have no basis

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So have you decided a date...Or deciding to make personal attacks which have no basis
    Sensitive much?

So this month isn't a date? June. Is that clear? 2014. Get it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You know what I'm so sick of your attitude with your weak 335 doing absolutely nothing I'm going to call now and see if they pulled the trans. It's not like I won't mop you up on low boost. We can do this right now.

Hell, how many M3's would you like to be beaten by today?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sensitive much?

So this month isn't a date? June. Is that clear? 2014. Get it?
    Pot calling the kettle black

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You know what I'm so sick of your attitude with your weak 335 doing absolutely nothing I'm going to call now and see if they pulled the trans. It's not like I won't mop you up on low boost. We can do this right now.

Just yours bud...I dont care about any other M3s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just yours bud...I dont care about any other M3s
    You must be lost then. Need directions back to the N54 section?

Of course you care about mine. I can't say the same about your car though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pot calling the kettle black
    No you sit there following me across the forum. Is it because you're mad I'm not on a budget?

You sit there and put my car and my forum down? What have you built? What have you done? You sure spend a lot of time here for someone who doesn't 'like' it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You must be lost then. Need directions back to the N54 section?

Of course you care about mine. I can't say the same about your car though.
    LOL:

Why don't I rile you up? You're in SoCal. Let's run and get it on video. Let's see your badass 335.

WTF you mean for years? It was just out at two events. It won one of them. Now we're RAISING the boost not dialing it back. You're still where you were and always will be. It's easy to do nothing, isn't it?

According to my post right now you aren't comprehending I said this month. Come get destroyed. Come tout your value and fuel mileage while I'm pulling too far away to hear you.

What's the problem?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL:
    LOL your car is so weak it makes everyone laugh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

No you sit there following me across the forum. Is it because you're mad I'm not on a budget?

You sit there and put my car and my forum down? What have you built? What have you done? You sure spend a lot of time here for someone who doesn't 'like' it.
    Yes its because im mad. Anyways im done you can drop this if you dont respond. I dont put your car down you do it yourself by the stuff you post. Who cares what I have built, done you invited me to a race and I obliged. Whos backing out now?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast