Close

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

3 out of 8 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

This post by rawad1017 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.

'08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    honestly look how this $#@! started.
    Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing 8 pages of drivel all because Sticky's typical $#@! response (which is expected from someone doing what he is doing) haddddd to be entertained. it could have stopped with Dan's "K no one cares lets not do this again" response but no, for some reason @VargasTurboTech you just had to feed the troll. like honestly don't start an argument with someone known to be stubborn

man you guys are just.. wow
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    no that is not how you are doing it... You are doing by telling everyone the n54 is behind the s65 , s54 , etc etc ... and how no one is and never will be close... essentially belittling every modded n54 there is.
    Oh and when you're parents told you that you that Santa wasn't real they belittled you as well?

Consistently putting down the n54, their owners and members of this site
    Right. That's exactly what the BimmerBoost flash software does.

You give credit sure, but never without mentioning on the same page that the almighty s65 of yours is superior in every way possible and laugh in the faces of those who try to reason or disagree with you.
    Sorry the reality of the situation is what it is. You can disagree with me the sun is hot. Sorry if I laugh at you about it but I can't help it.

But i guess you do not see that, you only see one way, one side, and that is it. It is my observation that you do not realize what you do and say comes off extremely condescending to many users here and as @VargasTurboTech has pointed out you do this to the people who drive your forum.
    I work my ass off and have for years regarding the forum along with promoting content for N54 users. Condescending is what you are being. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that you are beautiful and you are the best. You aren't going to grow up to be a billionaire. You aren't going to be a celebrity. You aren't special. I hope I didn't just burst your bubble.

Your car has literally been down for years and it moved down a airstrip in one event that you won with a 17x trap which IMO is laughable for the game you talk, than broke in the next event, neither of which you drove in, but say my car this, my car that, trophy this trophy that.
    What's laughable is you claim on one hand that I'm putting down the N54 when you are putting me down for pushing a platform forward. Guess what, it isn't easy. Guess what, things don't always go as planned. Guess what else? You have no trophies. You haven't hit 17X in the 1/2 mile. You have never even hit the 130 in the 1/4 like I did on stock internals over four years ago. Who are you to talk down to me while preaching about condescension? You're a hypocrite.

Its like you are a sponsor to a company who does not need or even want your sponsorship it seems. Why wasnt there a spare belt there? Do they care that much? Doesn't seem like it.
    What would a spare belt have done about the radiator hose the belt took with it anyway? Things happen, oh no. I'll just go back out there and set more records and get more trophies. You'll still be where you are.

The tranny is done, wait no its not, now it needs more work.
    Doesn't the N54 fuel system need more work?

What about these 7XX dynos? So everyone says watch what happens but apparently when it comes to me I have to stay in place? I can't build, change, adapt, repair, improve? It's not a static game my friend. Tuning, parts, etc., evolve.

But no one is in the stratosphere of your car. You are right. Just not for the reasons you believe.
    You aren't in the stratosphere.

My observation leads me to believe that you are hypocritical and $#@! where you eat way too much than act like you are an angel who does no wrong at any time and have no problem insulting anyone who begs to differ.
    I have no problem insulting you right now. You seem to be hung up on me. Are you bitter? Angry? Can you not compete? Can you not let your car do the talking?

All people like you do is $#@! and moan all day on the forum. That's all you do. You claim to be an enthusiast but all you want to do is put other people down. Well, it hasn't stopped me so do you think it's going to any time soon?

All I did with this was congratulate the OP. All I did was tell him he did a great job, this was great news, and put up an article on the front page so as many people as possible could see someone pushing the platform forward. You wouldn't know anything about that.

When I push the platform though all you want to do is talk down for doing what? Building the most powerful E9X? Oh how terrible. Sorry that E9X happens to have an S65. Sorry that a 4.0 liter V8 that revs to 8400 rpm is a better power platform. IT IS. Sorry people want to feel better about themselves by comparing themselves to me.

my post to rep ratio shows i am a solid member of this forum, but lately i am so driven away by the overall antics of many that i will be here less and less. And i know you dont care, and will be vocal about it, but 1+1+1+1+1+1 starts to add up.
    Oh boo $#@!ing hoo. Feel free to go hate away because I don't sit here blowing rainbows up your ass. $#@! off. Banned from thread. Thread back on topic. I'm way too lenient with people like you.

If you want to complain about my car and your precious 126 mile per hour N54 take it to PM. Anyone else who complains about the thread going OT but then can't help themselves from dragging the thread OT will be banned from it and get hit with -225.

ENOUGH.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, but BMW seems to attract the $#@!y whiny children of rich people.
    Porsche forums suffer more of this imo...
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Everyone chill!

Lulz

I'm getting on a Dynojet again In the morning. Click here to enlarge
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Congrats! Single turbo n54 ftw!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    My head hurts.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    you n54 guys are $#@!ing soft, and stupid if you don't realize that's what happens when you try to get competitive with someone who is doing much bigger things than you. case in point the vette guy trolling the $#@! out of you with the roll videos with @Ak335i - take notes from him by the way. go tell someone with a 900whp GTR for example how impressive your 700 whp is on stock internals and that you'd love to see how your car compares to theirs. i'll give you a hint, Joe is an angel compared to those guys and all the other big dogs. because they are all spending an assload of money, yeah it's impressive that you boosted your cars to insane power for cheap but don't start overstepping your boundaries. you want to compare to M3s without being insulted about it don't target the guy that made more power than you guys are JUST making last year and is going for 4 digits, he's for sure 200% going to be an $#@! to you it's that simple. agree to disagree but quit your whining, christ
    Ha...that was fun to read.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xbox_fan Click here to enlarge
    Porsche forums suffer more of this imo...

yes there are some biatches in the porker world, crazy girly stuff some dudes on forums go on about... or bro-science bullcrud
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @shiv
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    @shiv
    Is he still around here?
    Click here to enlarge
    997.1 tt
    Kline 200cell exhaust
    997.2/GT2RS IC's
    Cobb E85 custom stage3 tune by Mitch
    ID1000 injectors
    Sachs stage 2.5 clutch

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    @shiv
    @shiv@vishnu
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What other cars currently can be easily make 700+ hp for under 27k? That also have full leather interior and all the comforts of a BMW

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you n54 guys are $#@!ing soft, and stupid if you don't realize that's what happens when you try to get competitive with someone who is doing much bigger things than you. case in point the vette guy trolling the $#@! out of you with the roll videos with @Ak335i - take notes from him by the way. go tell someone with a 900whp GTR for example how impressive your 700 whp is on stock internals and that you'd love to see how your car compares to theirs. i'll give you a hint, Joe is an angel compared to those guys and all the other big dogs. because they are all spending an assload of money, yeah it's impressive that you boosted your cars to insane power for cheap but don't start overstepping your boundaries. you want to compare to M3s without being insulted about it don't target the guy that made more power than you guys are JUST making last year and is going for 4 digits, he's for sure 200% going to be an $#@! to you it's that simple. agree to disagree but quit your whining, christ
    This is why everyone hates UGR right? What you just explained?

In the end there is always faster cars, for different applications. It comes down to how much you want to spend, and what platform you enjoy the most and what your personal GOALS are.

If you start talking about world records, and those are your goals, you will have to have the most $$

Also, I think why people are "over stepping" their boundaries as you put it, is because the N54 is getting really close to his M3 super car, that has a complete built motor/trans/everything and they're doing it with stock internals.

honestly look how this $#@! started.
    Click here to enlarge
    $#@!ing 8 pages of drivel all because Sticky's typical $#@! response (which is expected from someone doing what he is doing) haddddd to be entertained. it could have stopped with Dan's "K no one cares lets not do this again" response but no, for some reason @VargasTurboTech you just had to feed the troll. like honestly don't start an argument with someone known to be stubborn

man you guys are just.. wow
    This keeps the forum going, it makes views and replies.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I think he has been down voted so much he can't post, have to ask sticky.
    Last edited by Legionofboom; 05-15-2014 at 12:08 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We should start a new thread for technical talk about Adam's n54 power and rename this one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by andy_divers Click here to enlarge
    We should start a new thread for technical talk about Adam's n54 power and rename this one.
    Is cluster$#@! an appropriate title?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    I think he has been down voted so much he can't post, have to ask sticky.
    Not true. He was just downvoted by life out of the N54 business.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Shiv is an idiot.
    Hey Shiv, remember blowing up a certain couple of Evo 8s on the dyno? I do. His Prada shoe wearing ass ain't responding.
    Because racecar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    @aflatau Great job as always. Get off the forum and go enjoy the car.

Just saw on another forum that an at 6466 car in Florida was doing 31psi dyno pulls today. May have a new record holder.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CannonFodder Click here to enlarge
    Just saw on another forum that an at 6466 car in Florida was doing 31psi dyno pulls today. May have a new record holder.
    Interesting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Interesting.
    Im 99.999% it's @Ak335i
    He said he was hitting a dynojet today earlier in this thread
    PERFORMANCE: Cobb AP \ JB4 \ DCI \ AR Downpipes \ CX FMIC \ ER Chargepipe \ Synapse BOV \ KW V2 \ Muffler Delete \ CDV \ ZHP Shifter \ Cyba Scoops
    FUN: LC Lemans 19" \ M3 Front \ Mtech Rear \ JL 10W6 \ ModMyNav \ V1 Hardwired \ LUX H8 \ Gloss Black Trim \ Cyba Quads \ Cyba Mtech Diffuser

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2107 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Dynojet numbers should be interesting. I hope people don't get so caught up in a forum dyno war they push too far.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    What other cars currently can be easily make 700+ hp for under 27k? That also have full leather interior and all the comforts of a BMW
    I believe a MaxPsi stg 2 turbo e46 M3 can do it for around that price. Stock motor as well. Car runs 10s at the quarter also.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    I believe a MaxPsi stg 2 turbo e46 M3 can do it for around that price. Stock motor as well. Car runs 10s at the quarter also.
    So...an older BMW...lol
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    So...an older BMW...lol
    He didn't specify anything about year.. So the e46 m3 fits his question.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast