Close

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hell yeah. This is the best car forum I've ever been a part of, even with the bickering. It was quite funny a few years ago with the Terry vs Shiv stuff hahahaha. But OMG, DSM, EVO, Subby, Zilvia, etc. They all SUCK!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    opposed to what other groups? Hondas? Fords? Chevys? LOL all the groups suck and have their stereotypes...
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Congrats OP, must be one hell of a ride Click here to enlarge. Patiently waiting for the 800whp stock n54s, seems doable on E100. For the money and when it comes to bargains the n54 is one hell of a bargain. I've seen 335s with less than 70k go for 12k in decent shape, add another 8k in mods and you're at 750whp?? 20k car and that kind of power is out right crazy.. especially for a BMW.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Lets go @mjmarovi vs @aflatau For who has the bigger BMW penis award. Click here to enlarge

@aflatau If you want to claim a record you have to use a dynojet. Thats all there is to it.
    lol, I'm not the one claiming anything about my car, especially while it's sitting in a shop. I'm definitely not going to drive out to the east coast or Cali for some stupid grudge race. I'm sure I'll travel out to each, talked to Ak about road tripping to a couple events, that'll happen I'm sure. I'll be happy to have fuel upgrade and built trans installed for FL2k this fall.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    654 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Shiv's car barely had any weight removal....Rear seats and a few very small odd things like Cowl...

Also, to put it into perspective...He ran the 10.8@132 with only 650whp, not 700whp as you state...And in addition to that his car is a 6MT...Every single S65 that is in the 10's is a DCT...Just some food for thought...
    I haven't seen his car in years but last time I did @ shift sector it was pretty light for an E92. Lighter rims, race seats, flywheel, lighter exhaust, battery, etc. I'd guess around 3350#. He got lucky on a good 60' and ran that 10.8 but I believe it was a one pass wonder. Lots of 11.0s to get the one 10.8. With 3.46 gears it was also a bit limited on the MPH IIRC. If he went down on the gearing he could have probably gotten a bit more MPH but without the great 60'.

With a 6466 kit his car should get in the 5s 60-130. But it's been years since I saw the car. What ever happened to it?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When are you gonna put the 135i on the track so we can see a new WR 1/4mi pass?

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I haven't seen his car in years but last time I did @ shift sector it was pretty light for an E92. Lighter rims, race seats, flywheel, lighter exhaust, battery, etc. I'd guess around 3350#. He got lucky on a good 60' and ran that 10.8 but I believe it was a one pass wonder. Lots of 11.0s to get the one 10.8. With 3.46 gears it was also a bit limited on the MPH IIRC. If he went down on the gearing he could have probably gotten a bit more MPH but without the great 60'.
    2011 335is DCT, moving to Italy, looking for new car friends Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    I'm not sure what I am ignoring exactly. What you think and what I perceive are two separate things. What I perceive is exactly what Tony wrote. I can quote him again if needed. I'm not sure how that doesn't make sense.

You claim you were dragged into this thread? Dude you post in every $#@!ing thread on this forum. Even if someone is just selling something random you post and say GLWS! Is it just to bump up your metrics or something? It often feels to me(this is what I perceive) that you just start drama and promote arguments to keep the forum busy or active.

I swear it's like you have some superiority complex. Which actually makes sense given the little I know about you. 'The superiority complex is one of the ways that a person with an inferiority complex may use as a method of escape from her or his difficulties. He assumes that he is superior when he is not, and this false success compensates him for the state of inferiority which he cannot bear.' <--Sounds just like you & your unicorn. You keep going on about how your car is the fastest, engine is the best, better than all N54 equipped cars, etc. etc. When the truth is other people are running faster than you.
    I'm telling you your perception is wrong. The problem is in your head.

I didn't make a post after my initial one until tagged. Re-read the thread, ok?

I bump for sale threads as an approval mechanism. I know I have checked them and know they are not spam. Why don't you leave moderation of the for sale section to me?

You have an inferiority complex. Nobody is running faster than me. Period. We can both agree if anyone does that it won't be you.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Attachment 38059

Your DCT doesn't seem to be doing real well. Not sure I'd consider than an upgrade right now. Shiv ran 10.822@131.99. That's pretty close to the 3 fastest S65 times on drag times. I have a feeling an N54 will best the S65 best of 10.659 very soon. What has your car done in the 1/4?
    Heh I ran 130 with 575 whp. Shiv runs 132 with ~700. You can't tell which platform is more efficient?

The fastest time is an S65. The first to break 130 was an S65. The first to break 140 and 150 will be an S65 too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait for a stock N54 to break 800whp. That my friends will be a $#@!storm for the record books.
    According to Dynomite numbers one already has...Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    I'm so tired of hearing this. Many things look good on paper, but just don't happen in the real world. The S65 is so superior to smaller motors, what about the 2jz and VR38? S65 is larger, revs higher, etc. etc. I don't see an S65 making 800whp let along 1800. Why don't YOU prove something the S65 has done? You have done NOTHING to shut people up, so stop saying how you're going to. It's taken you how much money, rebuilding a high revving "race" V8 motor with a blow to only put down 773, or even say 800 "if the dyno continued" ? Sorry, but that's pathetic IMO.
    What about them? You throw enough boost at anything and you will make power. So what?

What about when you throw boost at something more efficient? Oh, you get things like a turbo Gallardo that destroy anything else because it's the better motor to begin with. That it is even if the Supra gets bigger aftermarket gains from bolt ons from the factory. How much does that really matter or what it puts down on the stock internals once you actually build the motors for boost? It doesn't matter.

What's pathetic is how N54 people continue to need to feel better about their purchase by comparing themselves to M3's. Sorry I have the money to build it. You don't. That's why N54 people constantly compare themselves to M3's and tout value. You can't build my car. I can. If you have the money it's no contest. It never was, it never will be.

Yeah it's soooo pathetic to hold the E9X horsepower record when not even making a full pull. It's either pathetic the difference is so big or that you can't even top it when I'm making so much power the DCT can't handle it on the OEM discs. Just relax sweetheart, I'll show you just how pathetic you look shortly. In the meantime I'l just enjoy holding the record while sandbagging.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rooringhusky Click here to enlarge
    Shiv's car barely had any weight removal....Rear seats and a few very small odd things like Cowl...

Also, to put it into perspective...He ran the 10.8@132 with only 650whp, not 700whp as you state...And in addition to that his car is a 6MT...Every single S65 that is in the 10's is a DCT...Just some food for thought...
    Yes, DCT is a big part of it hence my statement that you will never see an N54 approach S65 efficiency without a DCT involved.

Secondly, I don't believe Shiv considering the motor bathing in methanol and the 700 whp dyno's (he goes to the track at a lower power level than he dyno's when he is desperately trying to get into the 10's? Really?) but let's give you the benefit of the doubt. That is still a 132 at 650+ whp. The S65 on stock internals matches that at less power with a blower, not turbos. So um...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Really dude? Do you want a cookie? A ribbon? Trophy? How about a $#@!ing throne? You sound like such a whiny little $#@!. You post race videos all the time complaining about shift bog. Talking about, if I didn't have the shift bog, if this, if that. Then you post some dynograph the next day trying to be anonymous, then you go to some no name dyno, and rather than saying hey, this is where we're, here's what the dyno is, what do you guys think, and what is the current record, you try claiming the new record?

If you want likes or people not to comment and discuss the car, then don't post on a forum, go to youtube or facebook and post it, or go to another forum where you can pay the admin to delete posts that don't praise you.

What is wrong with comparing and discussing your car to other builds? That's what you're asking for right? Or why would you be posting races, dyno's, and claiming a world record? You give BMW enthusiasts a bad rep...
    I think you're being ridiculous here. You are quick to talk down on everyone else but he actually holds a record.

What do you have?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GV1390 Click here to enlarge
    Stuff like this is what gives the BMW community a bad name/image, just my .02 cents as I see it.
    Oh my god what whiny little girls. This isn't pussypost.com.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm telling you your perception is wrong. The problem is in your head.

I bump for sale threads as an approval mechanism. I know I have checked them and know they are not spam. Why don't you leave moderation of the for sale section to me?

You have an inferiority complex. Nobody is running faster than me. Period. We can both agree if anyone does that it won't be you.

lol. this is precious. do you even know what an inferiority complex is or are you just using the inverse of the word I used? i'm not exactly sure how it applies to me but i'd love to have you explain. please, go on.

When you're done explaining my complex please give this a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex <--- 100% you lil man!

Sticky keep spending your parents money and bragging about how great you are and that you dumped so much money into your car, etc. It just keeps backing up your complex. Honestly I don't think anyone gives a $#@! about your car anymore. You used someone else's money to pay someone else to build you the world's fastest m3(which it isn't currently). That isn't impressive in my book.

You do realize by posting the crap you do you alienate your largest, and basically only, customer base right? You should really start sucking the N54's cock because last I checked no one is coming here from the m3 forums to contribute content.
    Last edited by Torgus; 05-14-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    E92 Bren Tune / E90 PTF Tune / E70 Twin Turbo Diesel JBD

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, I'm not the one claiming anything about my car, especially while it's sitting in a shop. I'm definitely not going to drive out to the east coast or Cali for some stupid grudge race. I'm sure I'll travel out to each, talked to Ak about road tripping to a couple events, that'll happen I'm sure. I'll be happy to have fuel upgrade and built trans installed for FL2k this fall.
    Well if you do, I think it would be a great road trip. We should all do bimmerfest or something.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky keep spending your parents money and bragging about how great you are and that you dumped so much money into your car, etc. It just keeps backing up your complex.
    You can think whatever you want. If that helps you come to terms with not being able to spend the money I can, so be it. What do I care?

You do realize by posting the crap you do you alienate your largest customer base right? You should really start sucking the N54's cock because last I checked no one is coming here from the m3 forums to contribute.
    There is no need to pander. If the N54 is as good as you think it is it can stand on its own two feet. The future of BMW's is boost.

You are not going to have as many people modifying M3's for boost as N54's by default. It is by nature of how they are designed. With the new boosted motor you will see more F8X M3/M4's being modified along with turbo upgrades. It takes a lot more cash to do a turbo upgrade on an E92 M3 doesn't it?

If people can't handle the truth there are websites out there where they can join a cult where members pat each other on the butt and say how great their cars are. If you have an M5 there is a site where everyone will tell you how your M5 is invincible. If you want to sit there and brag about how great BMW is and not pay attention to how much the brand has fallen in enthusiasts eyes there is a website for that as well.

BimmerBoost is BimmerBoost. This this the home of those who push the limits and who aren't offended over every little damn thing. I'm not about to change what it is to suit you. That is for damn sure.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know why anyone even argues anymore, it's the same story every time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know why anyone even argues anymore, it's the same story every time.
    Pretty much.

So if possible let's keep this about the N54. Won't happen but we can try.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yeah, that was my fault. Sorry for the thread derail. I knew it would be fun to watch, but didn't expect it to explode like this!
    Click here to enlarge

BTW - you really need to add that "evil" gif.

-Rich

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You can think whatever you want. If that helps you come to terms with not being able to spend the money I can, so be it. What do I care?

There is no need to pander. If the N54 is as good as you think it is it can stand on its own two feet. The future of BMW's is boost.

You are not going to have as many people modifying M3's for boost as N54's by default. It is by nature of how they are designed. With the new boosted motor you will see more F8X M3/M4's being modified along with turbo upgrades. It takes a lot more cash to do a turbo upgrade on an E92 M3 doesn't it?

If people can't handle the truth there are websites out there where they can join a cult where members pat each other on the butt and say how great their cars are. If you have an M5 there is a site where everyone will tell you how your M5 is invincible. If you want to sit there and brag about how great BMW is and not pay attention to how much the brand has fallen in enthusiasts eyes there is a website for that as well.

BimmerBoost is BimmerBoost. This this the home of those who push the limits and who aren't offended over every little damn thing. I'm not about to change what it is to suit you. That is for damn sure.
    So far I've learned you don't understand what the word perception means or what an inferiority complex is.

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So far I've learned you don't understand what the word perception means or what an inferiority complex is.
    who cares, BMWs are cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    who cares, BMWs are cool.
    S65 is the best bro!

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by richpike Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, that was my fault. Sorry for the thread derail. I knew it would be fun to watch, but didn't expect it to explode like this!
    Click here to enlarge

BTW - you really need to add that "evil" gif.

-Rich
    At least you pointed that out because as I'm not sure why Mr. Perception is accusing me of butting in talking about my car as if that was my goal. Guess perception is not reality?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At least you pointed that out because as I'm not sure why Mr. Perception is accusing me of butting in talking about my car as if that was my goal. Guess perception is not reality?
    *sigh*

Go back and reread.

per·ceive

become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand.
      interpret or look on (someone or something) in a particular way

I perceive the exact same thing Tony wrote. Perception is like an opinion. Opinions are not wrong. Facts are wrong. I perceive you run your mouth online and spend your parents money when in real life you're a chump. Again that is just my perception. Just like Tony a page back wrote his perception on your and this forum:

Tony's post:

Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    It never ceases to amaze he how the owner of a forum continues to bash the platform that is pretty much single handedly keeping his forum relevant. S65 a whopping 28K+ posts, N54 122k+. Honestly so sick of tired of every N54 thread getting turned into this bs. Sticky with all due respect, who cares about your car or whats its doing int he context of this thread? It has ZERO relevance. This is exactly why I unsubscribed from this thread yesterday. Also it looks like you have acknowledged an unproven WR by front paging it. If we are going to use conversion numbers I guess I go ahead and update my signature to an 8%-10% conversion factor and have them read 783-797WHP. Looks either us or Shiv owns the E9X WHP record. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Sticky, why don't you just not post about the S65 or your car in the N54 section and we'll never have this very common situation anymore? It seems, or you could say I perceive, that others feel the same way. It causes thread derailment and unneeded drama. But as I said earlier it seems like you promote such activity to keep people interested in your forum.

I'm still waiting about the inferiority complex you brought up. still don't know how that applies to me but i'm very interested.

Got Boost?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I perceive the exact same thing Tony wrote. Perception is like an opinion. Opinions are not wrong.
    Opinions can be wrong. In my opinion the earth is the 14th planet from the sun. Fact is, that is wrong. Your perception is wrong as I know for a fact what I think.

Sticky, why don't you just not post about the S65 or your car in the N54 section and we'll never have this very common situation anymore? It seems, or you could say I perceive, that others feel the same way.
    How about you quit taking offense over people asking me how this compares and me honestly telling them exactly what I think? I stated multiple times to keep this about the N54 but people such as yourself kept pressing. You can't have it both ways.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty much.

So if possible let's keep this about the N54. Won't happen but we can try.
    Click here to enlarge This is the pot calling the kettle black. So a guy tagged you and asked about your car, so what, answer him and move on. No one made this into another S65 vs N54 garbage thread but you, I can always tell when you are responding to every single person in a thread because I get like 15 notifications at the same time, if you want the N54 threads to be about N54's stop dragging the S65 and your car into every single one. I love this forum cause of the intelligent people here, but this happening in almost any thread that gets a lot of attention is so old. How you seem to make your car and yourself relevant in every big post is pretty nuts.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast