Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 301 to 324 of 324
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  2. #302
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,149.8
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Don't hold out on us, bro!
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,902
    Rep Points
    3,921.3
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Thank you for using a DJ, I would high five you if I could....Click here to enlarge

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    225
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Big Numbers??!!

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    south florida
    Posts
    1,989
    Rep Points
    2,386.1
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    24


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Thank you for using a DJ, I would high five you if I could....Click here to enlarge
    Haha. Always. Nothing too exciting today. My manual boost controller got aids and I was losing boost up top. Also blowing out spark on 30 psi.
    But I did do 624wtq and 650whp by 5500rpm before I started losing spark and boost. So ill save dyno posting for when I crush it not just beat it Click here to enlarge
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    72
    Rep Points
    83.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Looking forward to seeing results.
    Last edited by CannonFodder; 05-15-2014 at 06:26 PM. Reason: To slow

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,218
    Rep Points
    31,317.0
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    New thread please. Google maps would not be able find its way around this one.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Points
    2,121.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    I believe a MaxPsi stg 2 turbo e46 M3 can do it for around that price. Stock motor as well. Car runs 10s at the quarter also.
    Fair enough! I would prefer the comfort of a 2010 335 personally. But everyone is different.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge
    Haha. Always. Nothing too exciting today. My manual boost controller got aids and I was losing boost up top. Also blowing out spark on 30 psi.
    But I did do 624wtq and 650whp by 5500rpm before I started losing spark and boost. So ill save dyno posting for when I crush it not just beat it Click here to enlarge
    YESHH!




  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,218
    Rep Points
    31,317.0
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Fair enough! I would prefer the comfort of a 2010 335 personally. But everyone is different.



    YESHH!
    Thread? Full specs rundown? Graph?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    you n54 guys are $#@!ing soft, and stupid if you don't realize that's what happens when you try to get competitive with someone who is doing much bigger things than you. case in point the vette guy trolling the $#@! out of you with the roll videos with @Ak335i - take notes from him by the way. go tell someone with a 900whp GTR for example how impressive your 700 whp is on stock internals and that you'd love to see how your car compares to theirs. i'll give you a hint, Joe is an angel compared to those guys and all the other big dogs. because they are all spending an assload of money, yeah it's impressive that you boosted your cars to insane power for cheap but don't start overstepping your boundaries. you want to compare to M3s without being insulted about it don't target the guy that made more power than you guys are JUST making last year and is going for 4 digits, he's for sure 200% going to be an $#@! to you it's that simple. agree to disagree but quit your whining, christ
    this kind of post confuses me

    what about the N54 guys that ARE doing big things.. BIGGER than just a bolt on single turbo, tune and rofl

    the guys going build motor/worked head, but actually have to wait for fuelling/tuning to run enough E85 to actually BE impressive

    if/when the N54, fully built makes 900, 1000+ whatever.. will you still post stuff like this?

    hell, what if the N54 CAN make 900+ on stock internals (not that i believe it, but just if it does).. still not ridiculously impressive?

    i mean, it's only a second HPFP and a ton of E85 away really...
    boop

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,972
    Rep Points
    5,651.1
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    this kind of post confuses me

    what about the N54 guys that ARE doing big things.. BIGGER than just a bolt on single turbo, tune and rofl

    the guys going build motor/worked head, but actually have to wait for fuelling/tuning to run enough E85 to actually BE impressive

    if/when the N54, fully built makes 900, 1000+ whatever.. will you still post stuff like this?

    hell, what if the N54 CAN make 900+ on stock internals (not that i believe it, but just if it does).. still not ridiculously impressive?

    i mean, it's only a second HPFP and a ton of E85 away really...
    For a stock motor with fueling and power/torque capacity so far. I say it is very impressive coming from BMW.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    For a stock motor with fueling and power/torque capacity so far. I say it is very impressive coming from BMW.
    exactly.. doesn't matter if you haven't spent $50-$100k getting there

    750whp is 750whp... from a car that came with like 250.
    boop

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    226
    Rep Points
    328.8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    So...an older BMW...lol
    Because he is old, can no longer run? Click here to enlarge

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Points
    879.5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    0 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by rawad1017 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.


    '08 535xi - fbo

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    225
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    those guys doing big things with their N54s haven't done anything yet to challenge any of the big dogs, doesn't matter what it's done on stock motor, everyone realizes how impressive that is but you're not gonna get your balls licked over it..
    Just curious... who might you consider the big dogs? Are you talking strictly BMW or cars in general?

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    893
    Rep Points
    440.2
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Who cares about the big dogs??? LOL @ chasing numbers.

  17. #317
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    2,932
    Rep Points
    2,823.4
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    29


    4 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    those guys doing big things with their N54s haven't done anything yet to challenge any of the big dogs, doesn't matter what it's done on stock motor, everyone realizes how impressive that is but you're not gonna get your balls licked over it..
    Sooo. That M6 of yours must be pushing what? like 1500whp? BIG DOG! Click here to enlarge
    2011 E90 M3 \ Melbourne Rot Metallic

    Click here to enlarge

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,081
    Rep Points
    2,121.7
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Sooo. That M6 of yours must be pushing what? like 1500whp? BIG DOG! Click here to enlarge
    Rumor has it, he likes licking balls of big dogs, currently he is trying to beat the UGR guys and is at 1750whp! on a fantasy dyno.




  19. #319
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hayward, CA
    Posts
    7,902
    Rep Points
    3,921.3
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Flinchy Click here to enlarge
    this kind of post confuses me

    what about the N54 guys that ARE doing big things.. BIGGER than just a bolt on single turbo, tune and rofl

    the guys going build motor/worked head, but actually have to wait for fuelling/tuning to run enough E85 to actually BE impressive

    if/when the N54, fully built makes 900, 1000+ whatever.. will you still post stuff like this?

    hell, what if the N54 CAN make 900+ on stock internals (not that i believe it, but just if it does).. still not ridiculously impressive?

    i mean, it's only a second HPFP and a ton of E85 away really...
    This really confuses me. Do we need a HPFP upgrade? Yes very badly, which is why we are dedicating so much time to it, but the big numbers can be had RIGHT NOW on race gas and meth. The excuse we cant make big numbers because we do not have fuel is BS. We made 675 without meth and still had plenty of fuel on race gas, if you run meth and race gas with our prior HPFP mods you should be able to get 850WHP or so on an otherwise stock fuel system.
    Last edited by Tony@VargasTurboTech; 05-16-2014 at 12:41 PM.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,067
    Rep Points
    879.5
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    Just curious... who might you consider the big dogs? Are you talking strictly BMW or cars in general?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blaizon Click here to enlarge
    Who cares about the big dogs??? LOL @ chasing numbers.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lulz_m3 Click here to enlarge
    Sooo. That M6 of yours must be pushing what? like 1500whp? BIG DOG! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Rumor has it, he likes licking balls of big dogs, currently he is trying to beat the UGR guys and is at 1750whp! on a fantasy dyno.
    oh my god lmfao
    '08 535xi - fbo

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tri-State
    Posts
    594
    Rep Points
    47.5
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 6 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    oh my god lmfao
    YOUR MOM IS A BIG DOG

  22. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    274
    Rep Points
    463.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This thread has went downhill fast lol.
    Why all the hate?
    $#@! sakes were ALL BMW enthusiasts....
    Because racecar.

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    3,263
    Rep Points
    1,417.7
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    This really confuses me. Do we need a HPFP upgrade? Yes very badly, which is why we are dedicating so much time to it, but the big numbers can be had RIGHT NOW on race gas and meth. The excuse we cant make big numbers because we do not have fuel is BS. We made 675 without meth and still had plenty of fuel on race gas, if you run meth and race gas with our prior HPFP mods you should be able to get 850WHP or so on an otherwise stock fuel system.
    yeah i meant more in the vein of wanting to run E85 over having to run extremely expensive 110 octane race gas.. ie crazy horsepower available day to day.
    boop

  24. #324
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    41
    Rep Points
    83.9
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    oh my god lmfao
    Pleasure to meet you, Richard Head.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •