Close

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    For God's sake leave the man in piece(s).
    He will not rest until you are totally corrected to his mindset about fully build SC S65 NA engines...
    Apologize and move on, please...
    Sorry I know what I'm talking about and hold the E9X and S65 horsepower records. Want them? Come and get them. Or just sit there watching what others do.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cmon guys let's all get along haha. I'll end this debate with this....
    S38 FTW Click here to enlarge
    Because racecar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Never finished? Ok. It would be a lot easier to do basic upgrades and be content with modest increases. Sorry, prefer to push the envelope. Somebody has to be first. If you're happy being just another N54 by all means, go ahead.
    did I miss something? Is it running?
    I enjoy the bejesus out of my N54 every day thank you very much.
    have done so for almost 6 years in a row.
    how do you like your M3? Dusty?
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Never finished? Ok. It would be a lot easier to do basic upgrades and be content with modest increases. Sorry, prefer to push the envelope. Somebody has to be first. If you're happy being just another N54 by all means, go ahead.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Torgus Click here to enlarge
    Wow! an N54 world record thread and Sticky has to start posting about his money pit. Didn't see that coming.

Sticky if all you needed was a belt why aren't you at the strip breaking records?

Tony's post was great.
    STFU I didn't bring it up if read the thread I was tagged and others brought it up. I said leave it as an N54 discussion. Instead N54 inferiority complexes set in and now all of a sudden people think something has changed when the same numbers we have already seen are posted yet again. So it becomes N54 chest pumping.

Nothing has changed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Dyno schmyno. We got the N54 60-130 WR with only 585whp. Click here to enlarge
    you forever have secret powers over vbox numbers LOL... your rb vbox is insanity too lol...
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Sorry I know what I'm talking about and hold the E9X and S65 horsepower records. Want them? Come and get them. Or just sit there watching what others do.
    Mmm there is no pleasing you, is there...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

People drive their Priuses every day too. Doesn't change the fact they are weak.

How do I like my M3? I love when it's winning roll on events. The dust just blows right off. Speaking of getting blown away, so did the N54's.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Edit: Also just a side note. What do you think the entire automotive aftermarket is? From dyno graphs, to time slips, to car show trophies, its one gian dick measuring contest of saying my car is better than yours. That's why EVERYONE does it. When someone steps up with the new biggest dick, the ruler used to measure the last one should be pulled out to measure the new one. That's all
    Despite out differences way back when you crack me up on a regular basis now a days... this is fn funny... "the new biggest dick" LOL

also ill up my KAS gift card for a dyno jet purchase to $40 to shut this bickering up.. no one is doubting his power or the ability for him to break the record on a dynojet just saying to do it TO AVOID EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE lol... he goes to KAS today, breaks it, and everyone sings songs holding hands about drdos being #1 .... if they are jerks , F them, strap the car, make a pull, watch them drop their draw, pay and leave
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Mmm there is no pleasing you, is there...
    No you just sit there and talk about how you are 'enjoying' your car every day while others push forward into territory you can only dream about.

There's people who are content with being average. Others have to be the best. It's easy to play it safe and keep things simple. It isn't respected though. It isn't what high end performance modification is about either.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    320 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    Despite out differences way back when you crack me up on a regular basis now a days... this is fn funny... "the new biggest dick" LOL

also ill up my KAS gift card for a dyno jet purchase to $40 to shut this bickering up.. no one is doubting his power or the ability for him to break the record on a dynojet just saying to do it TO AVOID EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE lol... he goes to KAS today, breaks it, and everyone sings songs holding hands about drdos being #1 ....
    Thanks man.. Glad I grew on your..haha. I will honestly foot the entire dyno bill if he wants to put it on a DJ, its only gonna take 1-2 runs to see. Less than $100

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Thanks man.. Glad we finally like each other... haha. I I will honestly foot the entire dyno bill if he wants to put it on a DJ, its only gonna take 1-2 runs to see. Less than $100
    Why don't we do a dyno day? Have everyone come down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

People drive their Priuses every day too. Doesn't change the fact they are weak.

How do I like my M3? I love when it's winning roll on events. The dust just blows right off. Speaking of getting blown away, so did the N54's.
    Events? Don't you mean event...as in singular, and where there were no single turbo N54's, except I heard maybe one guy that was having tuning issues? No one from this forum or no one well known to even know if the car was built for straight line or not, also heard that the one other built motor S65 was also not there, and neither were JR Cart or any other fast AMG's. I'm not saying fast cars weren't there, but honestly, what cars were there that you had to beat?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Why don't we do a dyno day? Have everyone come down.
    OP is on east coast isn't he?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge

also ill up my KAS gift card for a dyno jet purchase to $40 to shut this bickering up.. no one is doubting his power or the ability for him to break the record on a dynojet just saying to do it TO AVOID EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE lol... he goes to KAS today, breaks it, and everyone sings songs holding hands about drdos being #1 .... if they are jerks , F them, strap the car, make a pull, watch them drop their draw, pay and leave
    Always love your posts mate A+, repped

Click here to enlarge
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Events? Don't you mean event...as in singular, and where there were no single turbo N54's, except I heard maybe one guy that was having tuning issues? No one from this forum or no one well known to even know if the car was built for straight line or not, also heard that the one other built motor S65 was also not there, and neither were JR Cart or any other fast AMG's. I'm not saying fast cars weren't there, but honestly, what cars were there that you had to beat?
    How many have you won? How many has any N54 won? The answer to both is zero.

Sorry time works in a linear order.

Oh I don't know S54's making HP the N54 can only dream about? So I'm responsible for who attends events now too?

There is no N54 on planet earth that can run with the top S54's S65's, S38's, or S52's. Sorry, just how it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I wonder what pump numbers would look like, great results and congratulations.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    OP is on east coast isn't he?
    Obviously it would be on the West Coat but so is Vargas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

OP said this build was only $15k or so, so is that with the labor, seems cheap given the numbers

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Oh I don't know S54's making HP the N54 can only dream about? So I'm responsible for who attends events now too?

There is no N54 on planet earth that can run with the top S54's S65's, S38's, or S52's. Sorry, just how it is.

I don't know about that. I saw Terry's 135i running with some big dogs on a video the other day and he has a sub 5.8s 60-130 time which to mind is incredible for that engine

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

I know you will always defend the M car's, but what are you going to say when the N54 passes these numbers?

700+ is on STOCK internals, without a fueling solution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The N54 hits a new peak horsepower record at 753 WHP with a custom 6466 top mount setup

Congratulations to BimmerBoost member aflatau who managed to improve on his previous 701 wheel horsepower pull with a a 753 wheel horsepower pull setting a new peak N54 horsepower record in the process. This exceeds one of the previous N54 horsepower records set by Vargas Turbo Technology at 725 wheel horsepower. It is important to note that this record was set on a Dynomite dyno while Vargas used a Dynojet.

Click here to enlarge

Why this is important is because the Dynomite tends to read higher. Obviously people understand that 753 wheel horsepower is a higher number than 725 wheel horsepower it is entirely possible the Vargas car would show more power if measured on the same dyno at the same time. This is one of the problems with comparing figures from different dynos with so many different dynamometers in the world there is no single standard that works across the board for everyone.

Regardless, this is a new peak horsepower record and hopefully we can compare Dynojet numbers to Dynojet numbers to get a better idea. The truth is power between the top N54's is very similar at the moment. Congratulations to @aflatau for pushing the limits with his custom setup and BimmerBoost is happy to have played a small role in this achievement with the use of the BimmerBoost flash software making it possible. Specifications and video below.

Custom Top Mount 6466 by John Donovan.
    Clutch Masters FX400 6 puc clutch.
    STOCK MOTOR!
    Dual CM10 Meth nossels
    100% meth
    Gulf Mach 116 race fuel
    29 PSI of boost.
    Jb4 g5
    BB Flash

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    I don't know about that. I saw Terry's 135i running with some big dogs on a video the other day and he has a sub 5.8s 60-130 time which to mind is incredible for that engine
    But he hasn't won anything and neither has any N54. When he was there against my car he wasn't within 10 mph. That was my car at 18.5 psi. It isn't even close. It never will be.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    OP said this build was only $15k or so, so is that with the labor, seems cheap given the numbers
    ONLY 15k for mods? No disrespect to the OP because these are strong numbers but where I come from 15k gets you trapping over 150 in a standing 1/4 mile lol.
    The N54 continues to impress me but it's not done anything quite insane yet. I can't wait to see built internals as it should be a big game changer.
    Because racecar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    I know you will always defend the M car's, but what are you going to say when the N54 passes these numbers?

700+ is on STOCK internals, without a fueling solution.
    How in the world is it possible to defy the rules of physics? How is it going to pass the S54? It's going to pass a larger motor with greater volumetric efficiency that revs higher? How?

Bro here's a 7 second S38 with 1300+ hp. Good luck: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...seconds&page=1

You can't beat the S38. You can't beat the S50's. You can't beat the S65. You can't beat the S85.

Are some of you just delusional?

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast