Close

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SteveAZ Click here to enlarge
    Thanks guys....

Frankly, I will let my innovative (original) ideas, data, hard work, and customer service speak for itself. There will always be those that try to copy my designs. But in order for them to copy them, they have to wait until they come out. Click here to enlarge By that time, I'm already working on the next one to meet the ever changing needs of this rapidly developing platform.

The fact that you'll come in here and attempt to crap on my Vendor thread as a non-vendor to try and promote your product with no data to back it up speaks volumes. All this despite the fact that you've have been promising data for months and have a complete lack of understanding of how our fuel system works. Oh I know..."you were learning how to tune your car." You don't use logs to do that? I'll just leave it at that.

I don't have time for this piddly stuff...my customers come first and I have products to ship and a website to launch.
    Sorry, got a little riled up..Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No worries....we're passionate about what we do...nothing wrong with that and definitely doesn't require an apology!

On a bit more of a positive note....

International customers...I've been getting quite a few inquiries to ship stage 2's. I got in the new buckets and am in the process of building up some Stage 2, Option 2 buckets....this is your opportunity Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Side stepping the minefield above...I got this installed and the bucket will be on it's way back to you tomorrow. This was a true plug and play, and would have been a 10 minute install if it weren't for that damn PITA clip. I didn't break it, but it's annoying as hell to get back in.
    RB Turbos w/ N20 TMAP Sensor | 93 Octane Protune by Cobb Plano | Alpina TCU Flash | BMS DCI | STETT CP | Forge DVs | Helix FMIC | CP-E Catted DPs | Walbro 450 | RB PCV | M3 Control Arms | Cool Carbon Pads | BBS CH | Conti DWS | Coming Soon: E85
    Hixson BMW of Monroe, LA - Shady Dealer | Got E85? Make sure you have it right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha....blah....Click here to enlarge

That was fast though...nice job! Appreciate you shipping it back so quickly!

Also, since I flow test every 450 bucket after assembling it, I thought I'd take another video of this customers flow test to show you all. This was a new bucket assembly and of course all new internals. This one is going south of the equator Click here to enlarge

Here's the vid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Hahaha....blah....Click here to enlarge

That was fast though...nice job! Appreciate you shipping it back so quickly!

Also, since I flow test every 450 bucket after assembling it, I thought I'd take another video of this customers flow test to show you all. This was a new bucket assembly and of course all new internals. This one is going south of the equator Click here to enlarge

Here's the vid.

http://youtu.be/mawCJtzzml4
    Love that video. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No worries....we're passionate about what we do...nothing wrong with that and definitely doesn't require an apology!

On a bit more of a positive note....

International customers...I've been getting quite a few inquiries to ship stage 2's. I got in the new buckets and am in the process of building up some Stage 2, Option 2 buckets....this is your opportunity Click here to enlarge

Yes yes yes shock gun!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Shot*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I just got my pump. Thanks for the fast shipping. My queation...If I install the pump and run map 5 how much en can I put? The backend flash looks way to confusing to me. Can I put 70/30 en and map 5 with the new pump? I really wanna do map7 but the backend flash looks too confusing to me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How much e85******

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What are you currently running and how do your logs look? I would venture to say that without a flash, there is not much chance that you'll be able to run E70 unless you are running meth. The DME simply won't be able to compensate for the increased fuel demand without adjusting your scalar values.

You may want to consider contacting wedge1967 if you need help with installing a BB flash, or consider purchasing a Cobb unit if you'd prefer something a bit more intuitive. However, you're still going to need to adjust the scalar values on the Cobb maps to compensate for those E levels. A pro tune from PTF could also help with that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

I don't have time for this piddly stuff...my customers come first and I have products to ship and a website to launch.
    I agree, I hate when people waste my time with petty stuff that doesn't involve me. Keep doing what you're doing man, sitting back reading and learning. It's like physics class all over again.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Sorry, got a little riled up..Click here to enlarge
    You made great points Tony, very professional as well to show it in your point of view.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll fuel you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky2 Click here to enlarge
    I'll fuel you.
    Feel me
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I went with Steve's Stage 1 on both my 135i (rip) and now my 335i and I am thoroughly impressed with the fast shipping and great customer service Steve provides as well as all the E85 I'm throwing at my car with all the necessary components to handle it. Thanks again for providing a simple kit for the N54 community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I just posted a log. I tried a 60/40 mix of e85 on map 5

http://datazap.me/u/ca86108/6040-e85...g=0&data=14-17

[QUOTE=SteveAZ;572974]What are you currently running and how do your logs look? I would venture to say that without a flash, there is not much chance that you'll be able to run E70 unless you are running meth. The DME simply won't be able to compensate for the increased fuel demand without adjusting your scalar values.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by RnmEvo9 Click here to enlarge
    I went with Steve's Stage 1 on both my 135i (rip) and now my 335i and I am thoroughly impressed with the fast shipping and great customer service Steve provides as well as all the E85 I'm throwing at my car with all the necessary components to handle it. Thanks again for providing a simple kit for the N54 community.
    My pleasure and thank you! Sorry to hear about your 1 series though Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostking510 Click here to enlarge
    I just posted a log. I tried a 60/40 mix of e85 on map 5

http://datazap.me/u/ca86108/6040-e85...g=0&data=14-17
    Your trims are getting up there. As of now you are overboosting and only running about a 15psi peak. Your Avg. Ign values are high, probably due to the overboost. I wouldn't recommend running any more ethanol until you get a flash. Your LPFP is not too bad, and your HPFP is holding fine. Once you start hitting higher boost targets, I think you're going to really see issues with your trims. The only thing to help that is a backend flash or meth. I'd also send the log to Terry for suggestions on your low boost targets and overboost condition. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My 450 setup went in today. Simple bolt in. Thanks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice....congrats and thanks!

Core on the way back to me? I'm in desperate need of cores Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click on the banner to visit our store...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    PO was closed, though I tried to get it in time. It will be on its way in the morning

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dietcoke Click here to enlarge
    PO was closed, though I tried to get it in time. It will be on its way in the morning
    Great, thank you! Can't rep ya...but maybe @Sticky can Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great, thank you! Can't rep ya...but maybe @Sticky can Click here to enlarge
    Right now I can barely put my computer into sleep mode. In the morning I'll handle this.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nice....congrats and thanks!

Core on the way back to me? I'm in desperate need of cores Click here to enlarge
    Just dropped mines off at FedEx, should be there tomorrow. I'll pm you tracking info.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Great...thank you!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by euro92 Click here to enlarge
    Just dropped mines off at FedEx, should be there tomorrow. I'll pm you tracking info.
    Got it...thanks again!

For those that are waiting for a stage 2 "trade-in", this one will be rebuilt and ready to go out tomorrow. I have updated the website and I'm also expecting a couple more cores to arrive this week.

Thanks,
    Steve
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    to make Everyone's life easier. I was installing an inline in a customers car today and remembered to take a video.

I hope this helps the DIYers!!

Cheers!

Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast