Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mayweather vs Maidana

alpinedevil335 is offline Member

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Typing mistake...you had no idea on the other hand...since you aren't actually a boxing fan.

Have a good day bro! LOL.
    Is that what that was ok!

have a nice day !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    AGAIN I'm not a fan of Pacman. I along with everyone else that is a boxing fan want to see that fight happen. Don't be a dumbass everyone knows that would be a great fight and challenge for both fighters.
    I have zero interest until Pacman beats an elite fighter again and looks good doing it. Bradley is not an elite fighter - yet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

The truth hurts...don't drive angry bro!
    I think we knw who the "angry" one here is.. I'm not the one who resorted to personal insults. But now that the door has opened I'm game

bye!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

I think we knw who the "angry" one here is.. I'm not the one who resorted to personal insults. But now that the door has opened I'm game

bye!
    I'm not insulting you, I'm labeling you. I legitimately think you are stupid. I'm not just trying to insult you. I have formed this opinion over the last few pages.

Crickets on the two issues I raised....you want to insult Floyd's record but can't tell me why Pac's is better - because it isn't. You want to say that he only takes safe fights but can't explain why Pacman needed a catchweight to fight a post-margarito-looking-shabby Cotto. If you are going to make statements like that about the best fighter in the world, you better be able to back them up...or someone will call you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

I'm not insulting you, I'm labeling you. I legitimately think you are stupid. I'm not just trying to insult you. I have formed this opinion over the last few pages.

Crickets on the two issues I raised....you want to insult Floyd's record but can't tell me why Pac's is better - because it isn't. You want to say that he only takes safe fights but can't explain why Pacman needed a catchweight to fight a post-margarito-looking-shabby Cotto. If you are going to make statements like that about the best fighter in the world, you better be able to back them up...or someone will call you out.
    Ok retard. That's what I will "label" you

show me where I "insulted" Floyd's record?
    when did I say "PAC is better"?

It's ok I'll wait. Retard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

This is what Floyd does. Ducks fighters in their prime or fights them very early in their career(canelo)
    Oh! so when he beat delahoya, Cotto, and Mosley they were at their best? $#@! no!
    delahoya was old as $#@! and so is Cotto and he ducked Mosley for a very long time before he fought him.
    And then there was margarito, he ducked him hard when he was whopping ass.
    ... And that's just to name a few.
    of course not are you nuts?? mayweather would never do such a thing!
    Golovkin would have to come down to a weight (catch weight)where Mayweather would feel he would have the advantage.
    Ok retard. That's what I will "label" you

show me where I "insulted" Floyd's record?
    when did I say "PAC is better"?

It's ok I'll wait. Retard.
    Retard is a pretty hateful word. There is nothing retarded people can do to break that intelligence ceiling. In your case, you can move from ignorant to educated if you just follow boxing.

So let's review:

1. You say Floyd never fights anyone in his prime or when he doesn't have the advantage. You go so far as to insinuate (big word; lie down if your head hurts) that fighting Golovkin at a catch weight is a pussy move.
    2. You are calling for Floyd to fight pac.
    3. Pac has a worse record and less names on his resume
    4. Pac negotiated to get an advantage over Cotto

So if Floyd fights and beats Pac - you will just say all the same $#@!. Hence why Floyd is not entertaining the fight - does nothing for his legacy except to shut up stupid people like you. Fortunately, Floyd is out to satisfy boxing fans and not stupid people.

Another newsflash: Canelo was the top contender and he earned that. At the same time Pacquaio lost to a B+ fighter in Bradley. Owwwwwwwwwww facts...they hurt so bad!

ChuckD05 is offline Member

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Mr. Sandman is the best boxer of all time.
    2009 FBO RB'd mtech e92 6AT - 11.3@126
    2008 FBO CR e82 6M - 12.0@120 - Sold

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    Mr. Sandman is the best boxer of all time.
    No way. Glass Joe.

ChuckD05 is offline Member

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

what a doofy basterd he is... atleast he improves some for the second battle
    2009 FBO RB'd mtech e92 6AT - 11.3@126
    2008 FBO CR e82 6M - 12.0@120 - Sold

Sticky is offline Regular User

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)

Am I the only who thinks Pacman is done?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3
    You look like a retarded teenager discovering internet.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Retard is a pretty hateful word. There is nothing retarded people can do to break that intelligence ceiling. In your case, you can move from ignorant to educated if you just follow boxing.
    What do you know about words? Coming from a guy that thinks "insinuate" is a "big word" LMFAO.

So let's review:

1. You say Floyd never fights anyone in his prime or when he doesn't have the advantage. You go so far as to insinuate (big word; lie down if your head hurts) that fighting Golovkin at a catch weight is a pussy move.
    2. You are calling for Floyd to fight pac.
    3. Pac has a worse record and less names on his resume
    4. Pac negotiated to get an advantage over Cotto
    1. its awesome how you think "insinutate" is a big word. And when did I say it is a "pussy move"?? again stop making $#@! up.
    2.EVERYONE wants floyd to fight pac.
    3. More names on his resume? WTF? Pac has 63 total fights(against better opposition) compared to floyds 46.
    4. Cotto still would have lost with out said negotiations.

So if Floyd fights and beats Pac - you will just say all the same $#@!. Hence why Floyd is not entertaining the fight - does nothing for his legacy except to shut up stupid people like you. Fortunately, Floyd is out to satisfy boxing fans and not stupid people.
    Does a lot for his legacy. And it will Shut EVERYONE up when he does. He can't do an interview without the first question being about him facing Pac. Everyone wants that fight to happen.
    You are going to tell me that if that fight ever happens no one will watch?? PPFFFFF! that would be the biggest grossing fight ever....Get the $#@! out of here with that it "does nothing for his legacy except to shut up stupid people like you" bull$#@!

Another newsflash: Canelo was the top contender and he earned that. At the same time Pacquaio lost to a B+ fighter in Bradley. Owwwwwwwwwww facts...they hurt so bad!
    LMFAO.... everyone knows pac won that fight even Bradley! judges were fired over that decision dumb$#@!! That fight was re-scored to the favor of pac.

He had to fight Canelo because he refuses to fight Pac!

Those are facts....now go look up more big words genius.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

You guys know nothing about fighting or boxing. Anyone can get caught. You know what the Mosley punch showed me - what I've always known about Mosley - he's a pussy. He took roids to compete at the best level, and has no $#@!ing killer instinct. He had the best fighter in the world hurt and stood there like a $#@!ing clown.

This is why Floyd has an attitude and acts the way he does. People like you show him no respect. What about fighting Corrales and Castillo in their prime? Just as one example. I guess the gold medal means nothing. I guess his total dominance at his natural, and lighter weights means nothing either.

He's won titles in 5 divisions and has no names on his resume. LOL. I'm arguing with a bot right? This isn't a real convo...
    Ok so according to you Mosley took roids, and also according to you boxing is the dirtiest sport in terms of doping (you're wrong, cycling and track sprinting are), so by your logic Mayweather is also doping and in this case the playing field is fair. Now if you throw out a gem that Mayweather isn't doping because you just says so then I can't take you seriously and I hope you can understand why.

Now the way you remember the fight from how I do is completely different. Mosley caught Mayweather with a clean shot and Floyd instantly locked himself onto Mosley's arm with both hands. And continued to hold for nearly 5 seconds, the indecision by Kenny Bayless (the ref) to intervene and break up the holding possibly cost a great chance for Mosley to finish Floyd. Who knows what would've happened. The point is: "Pussy Mosley", as you like to call him, didn't stand there in front of Floyd doing nothing. Here's some visual aid for you:

So far you're on a roll with being wrong. Let's see what else you're wrong about, a gold medal you say? You mean this gold medal, this one right here?:
    Click here to enlarge

From where I'm sitting this looks pretty bronze. So you still want to keep going? Are you sure you're as knowledgeable about boxing as you think you are? But before you bring up the subject of controversial decisions and boxers being robbed of victories, you are perfectly fine and quite happy to give the (ahem the absolute bull$#@!) win to Bradley over Pacquiau, you know the one where the 2 judges lost their job right after? Yeah you see, you can't have the facts twisted to your own views because that's why we call them facts.

Anyways, go ahead and keep showering us with that fantastic boxing knowledge you have amassed. Because I know nothing apparently.
    Another thing to help you out with building arguments:

"Everybody"
    "Floyd Mayweather"
    "Me and my boyz"

are actually not reputable sources for proving you're right. Try to seek out legit sources, you know, dig up a failed drug test or something, otherwise you're just full of something.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Now the way you remember the fight from how I do is completely different. Mosley caught Mayweather with a clean shot and Floyd instantly locked himself onto Mosley's arm with both hands. And continued to hold for nearly 5 seconds, the indecision by Kenny Bayless (the ref) to intervene and break up the holding possibly cost a great chance for Mosley to finish Floyd. Who knows what would've happened. The point is: "Pussy Mosley", as you like to call him, didn't stand there in front of Floyd doing nothing. Here's some visual aid for you:
    Damn man! I've never seen that. How in the hell did Floyd survive that and win the fight? He was seconds away from getting KO'd looked like.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)

Try to seek out legit sources, you know, dig up a failed drug test or something, otherwise you're just full of something.
    Click here to enlarge
    Tired of being cold? I sell pieces of paradise! Click here to enlargePM me for more info!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Ok so according to you Mosley took roids, and also according to you boxing is the dirtiest sport in terms of doping (you're wrong, cycling and track sprinting are), so by your logic Mayweather is also doping and in this case the playing field is fair. Now if you throw out a gem that Mayweather isn't doping because you just says so then I can't take you seriously and I hope you can understand why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhnRO9NeXFI#t=10sec

So far you're on a roll with being wrong. Let's see what else you're wrong about, a gold medal you say? You mean this gold medal, this one right here?:
    Click here to enlarge

From where I'm sitting this looks pretty bronze. So you still want to keep going? Are you sure you're as knowledgeable about boxing as you think you are? But before you bring up the subject of controversial decisions and boxers being robbed of victories, you are perfectly fine and quite happy to give the (ahem the absolute bull$#@!) win to Bradley over Pacquiau, you know the one where the 2 judges lost their job right after? Yeah you see, you can't have the facts twisted to your own views because that's why we call them facts.

Anyways, go ahead and keep showering us with that fantastic boxing knowledge you have amassed. Because I know nothing apparently.
    Another thing to help you out with building arguments:

"Everybody"
    "Floyd Mayweather"
    "Me and my boyz"

are actually not reputable sources for proving you're right. Try to seek out legit sources, you know, dig up a failed drug test or something, otherwise you're just full of something.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Damn man! I've never seen that. How in the hell did Floyd survive that and win the fight? He was seconds away from getting KO'd looked like.
    All that proves is that Floyd has a better chin than what ppl think. He got caught with 2 great shots and still stood there and regain himself. He ended up winning the fight bc he is the smartest boxer out there. He adjusted and then dominated the rest of the fight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are saying Floyd got hit and then held on for 5 seconds, but Floyd's back is too the camera and it is not without a doubt, clear to make that assessment. Whereas the ref was right there and immediately ran up close for a good look and did not decide to break them, so i'd be inclined to side with the ref here... Based off of that camera angle.

Then Floyd was hit again with another great punch... What happened, Floyd took it like a man and regained himself. No lock up, no stumbling.. He stood up and guarded himself. This video only shows the point that Floyd can take a punch. Point blank.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    All that proves is that Floyd has a better chin than what ppl think. He got caught with 2 great shots and still stood there and regain himself. He ended up winning the fight bc he is the smartest boxer out there. He adjusted and then dominated the rest of the fight.
    You are saying Floyd got hit and then held on for 5 seconds, but Floyd's back is too the camera and it is not without a doubt, clear to make that assessment. Whereas the ref was right there and immediately ran up close for a good look and did not decide to break them, so i'd be inclined to side with the ref here... Based off of that camera angle.

Then Floyd was hit again with another great punch... What happened, Floyd took it like a man and regained himself. No lock up, no stumbling.. He stood up and guarded himself. This video only shows the point that Floyd can take a punch. Point blank.
    if he had a chin he wouldn't feel the need to hold on for dear life. He clinched both times.

Hold 1

Click here to enlarge

hold 2

Click here to enlarge

Having a chin is being able to take a flush shot and not have to hold immediately afterward.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1435 Post(s)

This boxing analysis is awesome lol.

I can't wait until we start debating in detail and slow mo which pet is the best to have. Personally, I think dogs are better than cats.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This boxing analysis is awesome lol.

I can't wait until we start debating in detail and slow mo which pet is the best to have. Personally, I think dogs are better than cats.
    +1 dogs

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LOL - worst boxing thread ever. Yah Pac has more names...seriously hilarious. He has also a lot more losses. Hahahaha. Seriously - list the names that make his resume better. You can't.

My bad on the medal...I don't actually follow olympic boxing much. I thought he won a gold. Truth be told I never watched one of Floyd's amateur fights.

Are you seriously arguing that Mosley was not a confirmed BALCO user? LOL! He claimed he didn't know what they were giving him...hahahaha. Another pussy move.

Ok cycling is dirtier...jesus, what a stupid argument.

Of course he tied him up...that's what you do when you're hurt. Then what did he do? Floyd was still dazed the rest of the fight and Mosley couldn't do $#@!. Next you are going to tell me that Judah was going to win vs Floyd before his father stepped in the ring right? These are the same old tired arguments that all the Floyd haters make. So stupid.

Canelo earned his shot and a lot of experts thought he would give Floyd huge problems after he dismantled Trout. No respect from either of you jackasses for that fight? All the boxing critics are wrong right? Hahahaha.

Bottom line - you guys give Mayweather zero respect and that is the ultimate $#@! move. 5 div titles, undefeated, and yet he has ducked the opposition and only fights weakend fighters.

No response to the fact that Pacman did the same $#@! with the catchweight and Cotto right? Floyd actually beat a fully hydrated Cotto, not a weak one.

Yah Floyd is the #1 P4P in the world, but that is all fake and you two clowns are right. LOL. Take your medicine.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

if he had a chin he wouldn't feel the need to hold on for dear life. He clinched both times.

Having a chin is being able to take a flush shot and not have to hold immediately afterward.
    That's the dumbest $#@! you've said yet. There are a ton of great fighters with great chins that have not only had to clinch, but have been KTFO also. Anyone can get caught and a real boxing fan would know that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What it also proves is that he never even got caught - once - until he was up there in age a bit. I never saw him get rocked like that. Difference is that Floyd is a fundamental boxer so he will still be able to compete as his reflexes decline. Compare that with someone like Roy Jones - once his reflexes started to slide, he didn't have the fundamentals to defend himself. Hence why he keeps getting KTFO - talk about someone that I wish would retire!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Exactly - it's a moronic argument. Take the longest raining middleweight champion in history (in terms of defenses I believe) - Bernard Hopkins...dude made a living off leading with his head and clinching. Pretty boring for a good portion of his career. He pushed the rules, but ended up an all-time great. Only simpletons think that boxing is a fight, not a sport, where you are suppose to stand and trade until someone gets KOed.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What do you know about words? Coming from a guy that thinks "insinuate" is a "big word" LMFAO.
    It's not, that's why it's insulting. It proves you're a moron that you can't even tell when you are being ridiculed.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast