Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I wish the heavyweight division wasn't in shambles.

This slap boxing in weaksauce.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Manny was juicing dude and no way he beats Mayweather. Manny could not beat Marquez...Mayweather humiliated Marquez. Styles make fights and Floyd would destroy Manny. Offer was on the table - for a fact but Manny wanted to negotiate the drug testing. Look up who his trainer was at the time - he is a well known juicing expert.
    Until someone can prove for a fact that manny is juicing, that argument is invalid!
    That fight has not happened because...
    1. there is too much risk involved for Floyd
    2. MONEY. Floyd wants the larger ridiculous % of the purse. Manny says $#@! that.

I think it should be 45%-45% and the remainder to the winner or something along those lines.

The whole drug testing thing was NOT and is not the reason why this fight hasn't happened. Don't believe the hype.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Until someone can prove for a fact that manny is juicing, that argument is invalid!
    Boxing is the dirtiest sport in the world. Everyone in the sport knew he was juicing. No fighter in the history of the sport - ever - has increased power as he moved up that many divisions. Also look at his associates. It's obvious.

That fight has not happened because...
    1. there is too much risk involved for Floyd
    2. MONEY. Floyd wants the larger ridiculous % of the purse. Manny says $#@! that.
    Good move on Manny's part. Let's see, he owes how much in backed income tax? Floyd does way bigger numbers on PPV. He lost to Bradley and went life and death with Marquez...In that time Floyd made way more cash, won fighter of the year, and built his legacy. Stupid move and it was because of the drug testing, not the purse. Arum likely sabotaged the fight as well because he knew Floyd would whoop him. Let's not forget how Arum had the world convinced that Margacheeto was the most feared man in boxing. LOL - he was just a cheater who can take a punch.

I think it should be 45%-45% and the remainder to the winner or something along those lines.
    No one ever does that - ever. Floyd is #1 , he makes the rules. Manny has one of the worst contracts in the history of boxing - because Arum is a scumbag. Floyd has the leverage and he won't be pushed around. That's the reality of it.

The whole drug testing thing was NOT and is not the reason why this fight hasn't happened. Don't believe the hype.
    Right back at you. Manny is on record negotiating the drug testing and saying that having his blood drawn "weakens him". They tried to negotiate a cut-off point of drug testing weeks prior to the fight for this bull$#@! excuse.

...and *present day* I agree - it isn't about the drug testing. I think Manny would do anything to get a fight with Floyd. Beating Manny at this point does zero for Floyd's legacy. People like you will say he fought Manny when he wasn't "in his prime".

He beat Bradley - big whoop. Bradley's only "elite" accomplishment is that he beat a non-drugged Manny in a highly contested fight that many think Manny won. So Manny hasn't don't $#@!-all to earn a shot right now. Plus Floyd hates Arum, and the fact that Manny tried to call him out. I wouldn't fight Manny either. Manny needs to do something huge to get back on the table against Floyd.

Cotto is moving up to fight Marquez; if he wins that fight, then he is a legitimate legacy builder. Also since he busted Floyd's mouth in the first fight - which was the first time I ever saw Floyd bleed personally. Manny needs to do something like that for Floyd to be interested. Floyd already beat the living $#@! out of the guy that beat Manny. Marquez is a counter puncher...Floyd is an even better counter puncher - should tell you how Manny v Floyd would go.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    I wish the heavyweight division wasn't in shambles.

This slap boxing in weaksauce.
    Concur. The last exciting HW fight was when Sam Peter (fat $#@!) knocked the Klit down like 25 times with repeated bolo punches to the back of his head in AC. Even that fight sucked. Just nothing interesting in heavyweight right now...one day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    "LOL" not a welterweight?? I wonder why he has the title then?? He is also rated as a light middle weight(154lbs) That dude easily walks around at about 150.
    "he eats like normal" ?? yeah I bet you are either his personal chef/nutritionist or you have dinner with him often
    Last boring fight?? umm yeah you said it yourself, the canelo fight just to name one.

? REALLY? contradict much...

What does moving up in weight to fight DHL have to do with anything?
    Confirmed chaters or not, like you said yourself mayweather ducks fighters to level the playing field(with age)

Cheat or not Mayweather ducked Margarito BEFORE he lost to williams. And what does losing to paul williams have to do with mayweather ducking him? "lol" nothing.

Cotto would have still lost (and will still lose to mayweather) even if margarito would not have beaten him.
    I hope you know more about cars than boxing. Not interested enough to reply to all your points. If you think Floyd's performance against Canelo was boring than you aren't a fan - just a Floyd hater or a Pacmaniac.

Nice try trying to throw in an insult about Cotto in there...I don't value your analysis at all. Floyd walks around at mid-140s...Cotto, and most Welterweights or Junior middle/super-welter walk around in the 160s.

You can't duck a guy that hasn't done anything. LOL. Do you believe every fantasy that Bob Arum creates?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    of course not are you nuts?? mayweather would never do such a thing!
    Golovkin would have to come down to a weight (catch weight)where Mayweather would feel he would have the advantage.
    LOL. Yah - Floyd should fight the most dangerous guy in any weight class. Even when no one knows who the $#@! the guy is...that makes a lot of sense. Let's see - huge risk, less money. Since you are such a Pacquiao fan. Why don't you tell me why his legacy (and all his losses) put him ahead of Floyd. L O L

Oh and btw - everyone was saying the same thing about Canelo before the fight. Dude got his balls stomped. Looked $#@!ing confused and outclassed.

Let me tell you where he will rank on the all time list in comparo to Floyd....like 2-3 pages away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    Yet, Bradley beat Marquez after he KO'd Manny, but somehow he can't beat Manny. Most say that the 1st bout was also won by Pacquiao and there was no need for a 2nd one in which Manny pretty much destroyed Bradley so there was no more of these crappy refs scoring the bouts wrong. Yeah the 2 refs that gave the decision to Bradley in the first fight between the two no longer work in the boxing world.

Yeah Floyd has a nice record and all but if you look at his list of wins most of the names you read you'll say: "Who the fook is this guy?" And the ones that are recognizable are already over the hill and done. But even over the hill Mosley was able to give him the old Spaghetti Leg Strut to which Floyd held on for his dear life. I'm sure that made him think to be more careful about his next bouts.
    You guys know nothing about fighting or boxing. Anyone can get caught. You know what the Mosley punch showed me - what I've always known about Mosley - he's a pussy. He took roids to compete at the best level, and has no $#@!ing killer instinct. He had the best fighter in the world hurt and stood there like a $#@!ing clown.

This is why Floyd has an attitude and acts the way he does. People like you show him no respect. What about fighting Corrales and Castillo in their prime? Just as one example. I guess the gold medal means nothing. I guess his total dominance at his natural, and lighter weights means nothing either.

He's won titles in 5 divisions and has no names on his resume. LOL. I'm arguing with a bot right? This isn't a real convo...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the record - Floyd punched fiddy in the face when he tried to disrespect him in his house. He latter humiliated him publicly when he tried to stab his long-time manager in the back. Fiddy is a $#@!.

Quick someone post a video of Pacman doing karaoke and gambling away all his money. Pacman's wife is also ugly and Floyds wife is $#@!ing amazing. Floyd literally KOs pacman at life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Boxing is the dirtiest sport in the world. Everyone in the sport knew he was juicing. No fighter in the history of the sport - ever - has increased power as he moved up that many divisions. Also look at his associates. It's obvious.
    Same can be said about floyd

Good move on Manny's part. Let's see, he owes how much in backed income tax? Floyd does way bigger numbers on PPV. He lost to Bradley and went life and death with Marquez...In that time Floyd made way more cash, won fighter of the year, and built his legacy. Stupid move and it was because of the drug testing, not the purse. Arum likely sabotaged the fight as well because he knew Floyd would whoop him. Let's not forget how Arum had the world convinced that Margacheeto was the most feared man in boxing. LOL - he was just a cheater who can take a punch.
    Yeah im sure he's pressed for cash LMAO

No one ever does that - ever. Floyd is #1 , he makes the rules. Manny has one of the worst contracts in the history of boxing - because Arum is a scumbag. Floyd has the leverage and he won't be pushed around. That's the reality of it.
    The reality of it is that Floyd vs. Pac is the biggest pay day ever for either fighter so why should one take the bigger purse than the other. Floyd's #1 status will have an asterisk next to it until he fights and beats pac

Right back at you. Manny is on record negotiating the drug testing and saying that having his blood drawn "weakens him". They tried to negotiate a cut-off point of drug testing weeks prior to the fight for this bull$#@! excuse.

...and *present day* I agree - it isn't about the drug testing. I think Manny would do anything to get a fight with Floyd. Beating Manny at this point does zero for Floyd's legacy. People like you will say he fought Manny when he wasn't "in his prime".

He beat Bradley - big whoop. Bradley's only "elite" accomplishment is that he beat a non-drugged Manny in a highly contested fight that many think Manny won. So Manny hasn't don't $#@!-all to earn a shot right now. Plus Floyd hates Arum, and the fact that Manny tried to call him out. I wouldn't fight Manny either. Manny needs to do something huge to get back on the table against Floyd.

Cotto is moving up to fight Marquez; if he wins that fight, then he is a legitimate legacy builder. Also since he busted Floyd's mouth in the first fight - which was the first time I ever saw Floyd bleed personally. Manny needs to do something like that for Floyd to be interested. Floyd already beat the living $#@! out of the guy that beat Manny. Marquez is a counter puncher...Floyd is an even better counter puncher - should tell you how Manny v Floyd would go.
    the boxing association already has a doping program. all that extra blood $#@! they are tried to negotiate is just mayweathers requests to get under pac's skin

does ZERO for floyds legacy?? LMAO!... "yeah i'm number one but i never fought or beat my #1 contender"...pfffff what a legacy.

Many had most if not ALL rounds won in the bradley fight.
    Floyd may hate arum but he loves money more. Arum is not the reason like I said before its the MONEY situation!
    Many doesnt need to do $#@! to get back on the table to fight Floyd.

Marquez will whoop Cotto.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I hope you know more about cars than boxing. Not interested enough to reply to all your points. If you think Floyd's performance against Canelo was boring than you aren't a fan - just a Floyd hater or a Pacmaniac.
    now thats funny! not interested?? but yet you took the time to reply to every one of my posts? LMFAO there you go contradicting yourself again MR. boxing expert. And for the record I am not a pac fan or a mayweather hater.
    Let's see how much you know about boxing(its pretty obvious from previous pots)...

Nice try trying to throw in an insult about Cotto in there...I don't value your analysis at all. Floyd walks around at mid-140s...Cotto, and most Welterweights or Junior middle/super-welter walk around in the 160s.
    WRONG!

You can't duck a guy that hasn't done anything. LOL. Do you believe every fantasy that Bob Arum creates?
    WRONG!

Oh and Floyd will win every round of this fight unless Judges count flying forward and getting punched in the mouth repeatedly as "effective aggression". LOL. .
    WRONG!

Floyd should have given him the international symbol for..."I'm going to use your face as a punching bag" ; )
    WRONG!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Floyd will win this with ease.
    WRONG!

I gotta see this fight when I get some time. Sounds like Floyd had some problems.
    WRONG!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL. Yah - Floyd should fight the most dangerous guy in any weight class. Even when no one knows who the $#@! the guy is...that makes a lot of sense. Let's see - huge risk, less money. Since you are such a Pacquiao fan. Why don't you tell me why his legacy (and all his losses) put him ahead of Floyd. L O L
    but floyd's the best!?? whats the problem?? LMAO besides he'll make him lose a ton of weight before he agrees to fight him. Don't worry mayweather will have him jump through hoops if necessary in order for mayweather to have the upper hand.
    IN order to be able to call yourself the best you have to beat the BEST contenders out there weather it be Golovkin, pac, who ever!
    Again, I am not a pac fan and never said he was better than floyd LOL.. you are starting to make $#@! up.
    Oh and btw - everyone was saying the same thing about Canelo before the fight. Dude got his balls stomped. Looked $#@!ing confused and outclassed.

Let me tell you where he will rank on the all time list in comparo to Floyd....like 2-3 pages away.
    LOL!!! you are proud over that win?!! Canelo?? HAHAHHAHA!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For the record - Floyd punched fiddy in the face when he tried to disrespect him in his house. He latter humiliated him publicly when he tried to stab his long-time manager in the back. Fiddy is a $#@!.

Quick someone post a video of Pacman doing karaoke and gambling away all his money. Pacman's wife is also ugly and Floyds wife is $#@!ing amazing. Floyd literally KOs pacman at life.
    Those interviews had Nothing to do with "fiddy". You should press play and actually LISTEN to them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Ehh Floyd still won pretty handily. Obviously it was a much tighter fight than anyone predicted, but at the end of the day there was little doubt who was the superior boxer. Madaina deserves credit for forcing the pace and making Floyd uncomfortable, but he was still fighting off his front foot for the most part and looked pretty comfortable from the pocket. Legs looked a bit heavy but he’s pushing 40. I don’t think he took a single shot that really hurt him, outside of the head-butt. For that matter, I don’t think I’ve seen Floyd hurt since RD1 of the Mosley fight.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    but floyd's the best!?? whats the problem?? LMAO besides he'll make him lose a ton of weight before he agrees to fight him. Don't worry mayweather will have him jump through hoops if necessary in order for mayweather to have the upper hand.
    IN order to be able to call yourself the best you have to beat the BEST contenders out there weather it be Golovkin, pac, who ever!
    Again, I am not a pac fan and never said he was better than floyd LOL.. you are starting to make $#@! up.

LOL!!! you are proud over that win?!! Canelo?? HAHAHHAHA!

Pacquiao forced Cotto to fight at a catch weight. LOL. You know nothing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Same can be said about floyd

Yeah im sure he's pressed for cash LMAO

The reality of it is that Floyd vs. Pac is the biggest pay day ever for either fighter so why should one take the bigger purse than the other. Floyd's #1 status will have an asterisk next to it until he fights and beats pac

the boxing association already has a doping program. all that extra blood $#@! they are tried to negotiate is just mayweathers requests to get under pac's skin

does ZERO for floyds legacy?? LMAO!... "yeah i'm number one but i never fought or beat my #1 contender"...pfffff what a legacy.

Many had most if not ALL rounds won in the bradley fight.
    Floyd may hate arum but he loves money more. Arum is not the reason like I said before its the MONEY situation!
    Many doesnt need to do $#@! to get back on the table to fight Floyd.

Marquez will whoop Cotto.
    Again you know nothing. Boxing has no doping program. They take a urine sample before and after the fight - no blood. Extremely easy to game it...as evidence has shown repeatedly.

Pacman is not the number 1 contender - LOL.

Again, compare the resumes and tell me why Pacman's legacy is better. You can't...so sad.

Cotto isn't fighting Marquez moron...he is fighting Martinez.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Those interviews had Nothing to do with "fiddy". You should press play and actually LISTEN to them.
    No interest...like your blind following for Pacman. See I know that my guy is not the best fighter in the world, but I can still pull for him...your guy has many losses and is not looking good these days, yet you still think he is the #1 contender. That is the difference between being a boxing fan the pulls for specific fighters, and being a pacman fan.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pacquiao forced Cotto to fight at a catch weight. LOL. You know nothing.
    And your point is?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    now thats funny! not interested?? but yet you took the time to reply to every one of my posts? LMFAO there you go contradicting yourself again MR. boxing expert. And for the record I am not a pac fan or a mayweather hater.
    Let's see how much you know about boxing(its pretty obvious from previous pots)...

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!
    You are awesome at writing in all-caps and knowing nothing.

Answer the questions - since Floyd ducks everyone and Pacman doesn't - explain why Pac's legacy is better specifically referencing all the wins (fighters) which make his more significant than Floyd.

If Floyd tries to turn the advantage, then why did Pacman need a catch weight to fight Cotto?

The truth hurts...don't drive angry bro!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And your point is?
    You can't even follow your own bull$#@!.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Again you know nothing. Boxing has no doping program. They take a urine sample before and after the fight - no blood. Extremely easy to game it...as evidence has shown repeatedly.

Pacman is not the number 1 contender- LOL.

Again, compare the resumes and tell me why Pacman's legacy is better. You can't...so sad.

Cotto isn't fighting Marquez moron...he is fighting Martinez.
    You just said it yourself.. They do get tested blood or not. "Moron"

who hi gives a $#@! who's legacy is better. One has fought better opposition and that in my book counts more than legacy

Cotto is moving up to fight Marquez;
    lMAO.. Is that what you meant "moron"?? I thought the boxing expert (you) knew something the whole world didn't know "moron"

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is what Floyd does. Ducks fighters in their prime or fights them very early in their career(canelo)
    Oh! so when he beat delahoya, Cotto, and Mosley they were at their best? $#@! no!
    delahoya was old as $#@! and so is Cotto and he ducked Mosley for a very long time before he fought him.
    And then there was margarito, he ducked him hard when he was whopping ass.
    ... And that's just to name a few.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Stupid people...it's my only weakness.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You just said it yourself.. They do get tested blood or not. "Moron"

who hi gives a $#@! who's legacy is better. One has fought better opposition and that in my book counts more than legacy

lMAO.. Is that what you meant "moron"?? I thought the boxing expert (you) knew something the whole world didn't know "moron"
    Typing mistake...you had no idea on the other hand...since you aren't actually a boxing fan.

Have a good day bro! LOL.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No interest...like your blind following for Pacman. See I know that my guy is not the best fighter in the world, but I can still pull for him...your guy has many losses and is not looking good these days, yet you still think he is the #1 contender. That is the difference between being a boxing fan the pulls for specific fighters, and being a pacman fan.
    AGAIN I'm not a fan of Pacman. I along with everyone else that is a boxing fan want to see that fight happen. Don't be a dumbass everyone knows that would be a great fight and challenge for both fighters.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You can't even follow your own bull$#@!.
    Let me spell it out since it is difficult for you to follow. You say that Floyd ducks and fights people past their prime and will not take risks. If Pacman is so awesome then why did he have to get a catchweight vs Cotto? Exact same reason - he thought the risk was too great without it. They had the same promoter at the time too - so 100% driven by Pacman's camp. Again, you know nothing.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast