Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Mayweather vs Maidana

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Did anyone watch the weigh in? Mayweather came in with 2 chains and Rick Ross, As well as about 40 others. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Commentators saying that Mayweather didn't speak during the stare down, but than again his opponent doesn't speak english Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As long as god loves me, I'm good - Mayweather

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Have no clue who Maidana is. I have a hard time liking Mayweather after I saw an ESPN interview of his. I don't mind his cockiness, or arrogance, he's earned the right to claim he is the best, but I have a problem with how he hid from Manny when Manny would have beat him and how he came off as a bigot saying there were no good white Boxers as he apparently is not aware who the heavyweight champ is.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Have no clue who Maidana is. I have a hard time liking Mayweather after I saw an ESPN interview of his. I don't mind his cockiness, or arrogance, he's earned the right to claim he is the best, but I have a problem with how he hid from Manny when Manny would have beat him and how he came off as a bigot saying there were no good white Boxers as he apparently is not aware who the heavyweight champ is.
    Maidana is the guy who upset Adrian Broner, who was supposed to be the next mayweather. Same fighting style and all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by alpinedevil335 Click here to enlarge
    Maidana is the guy who upset Adrian Broner, who was supposed to be the next mayweather. Same fighting style and all.
    Then this might actually be a challenge for him. Cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You don't know boxing if you think they fight the same. Not even close.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by B00stGeek Click here to enlarge
    You don't know boxing if you think they fight the same. Not even close.
    i should have said "similar" fighting styles. Both fight behind the shoulder but mayweather runs(boxes) more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Manny was juicing dude and no way he beats Mayweather. Manny could not beat Marquez...Mayweather humiliated Marquez. Styles make fights and Floyd would destroy Manny. Offer was on the table - for a fact but Manny wanted to negotiate the drug testing. Look up who his trainer was at the time - he is a well known juicing expert.

There are no good white boxers! LOL. JAB JAB JAB RIGHT HAND JAB JAB JAB RIGHT HAND...ok he is dominant now but sooooo boring. We'll see if anyone challenges him.

I use to hate Floyd because of his attitude - it isn't my way. However, seeing some of his recent fights, especially live, I think he is the greatest of this generation by far. That ridiculous split decision with Oscar...Oscar barely landed a punch if you actually slow down the tape. Judges are too slow and dumb to even realize how great Floyd is...probably the best defensive, adaptive, and counter-puncher of all time.

...and for the record, Miguel Cotto is my favorite fighter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh and Floyd will win every round of this fight unless Judges count flying forward and getting punched in the mouth repeatedly as "effective aggression". LOL. This is a decent stay busy fight. My hope is Cotto beats Martinez which sets up a rematch w Floyd. If Floyd wins that, he should retire - nothing left to prove. I think Cotto has a more legit chance now with Roach in his corner.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Commentators saying that Mayweather didn't speak during the stare down, but than again his opponent doesn't speak english Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Floyd should have given him the international symbol for..."I'm going to use your face as a punching bag" ; )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Manny was juicing dude and no way he beats Mayweather. Manny could not beat Marquez...Mayweather humiliated Marquez. Styles make fights and Floyd would destroy Manny. Offer was on the table - for a fact but Manny wanted to negotiate the drug testing. Look up who his trainer was at the time - he is a well known juicing expert.

There are no good white boxers! LOL. JAB JAB JAB RIGHT HAND JAB JAB JAB RIGHT HAND...ok he is dominant now but sooooo boring. We'll see if anyone challenges him.

I use to hate Floyd because of his attitude - it isn't my way. However, seeing some of his recent fights, especially live, I think he is the greatest of this generation by far. That ridiculous split decision with Oscar...Oscar barely landed a punch if you actually slow down the tape. Judges are too slow and dumb to even realize how great Floyd is...probably the best defensive, adaptive, and counter-puncher of all time.

...and for the record, Miguel Cotto is my favorite fighter.
    Manny probably was juicing. But Floyd still ducked him.

Floyd also fight kind of like a $#@!. He runs away and is always defending. He never presses the action. You have to go after him. That's lame. If I fought him I'd just do what he does and it would be the most boring fight in history as nobody would swing at anyone until the fight was over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Manny probably was juicing. But Floyd still ducked him.

Floyd also fight kind of like a $#@!. He runs away and is always defending. He never presses the action. You have to go after him. That's lame. If I fought him I'd just do what he does and it would be the most boring fight in history as nobody would swing at anyone until the fight was over.
    I would duck him too until I could level the playing field. In the meantime he destroyed the guy that Pacman fought life and death with...

Couple things - he is not a Welterweight - Floyd is pretty small. He doesn't cut weight for 147 - he eats like normal. He doesn't have the power to take these guys out really. But he does throw with bad intentions. He does go after guys, he just takes a few rounds to adapt. He lit up Cotto towards the end of the fight and took chances. No one throws a lead right like Floyd once he has you timed.

Name the last boring Floyd fight? He humiliated Alvarez...humiliated him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Floyd will win this with ease.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    Floyd will win this with ease.
    He's a 12-1 favorite..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    As he should be. He's in another universe as a fighter. Maidana can throw but that's about the only tool he has. Everything about him is slow and he telegraphs his intentions to even the most casual fine (ie me). The weigh in was a sideshow, as it almost always is. I think 2 Chainz was there as well with Rick.
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tyson was a 41-1 favorite over Douglas.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Floyd is just too good at what he does and that is "box" , you would think he doesn't throw punches if you didn't watch every second of every round but that man is a genius in the ring , pure talent .

He literally does exactly what he has to do for three rounds to know exactly what you are going to do before you do it... and than just puts on an exhibition that no one else can duplicate. Love him , hate him, he is the best at what he does ... He's got his trophies lol he's literally just in it to embarrass people now ...

the thing is he could knock these people down but he doesn't care to bc he doesn't need to , he knows he is winning every second of every fight except for against cotto which was obv by his facial expressions but he still used his brain and skills to win that fight easily.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tyson was a 41-1 favorite over Douglas.
    Tyson didn't train for that fight...LOL. Douglas came correct.

Floyd is $#@!ing nuts man - he trains harder than anyone out there.

HARD WORK
    DEDICATION

You don't have to like him, but there is a reason he is the best. Part of it is God-given (if you believe that sort of thing), the other part is insane work ethic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Tyson didn't train for that fight...LOL. Douglas came correct.

Floyd is $#@!ing nuts man - he trains harder than anyone out there.

HARD WORK
    DEDICATION

You don't have to like him, but there is a reason he is the best. Part of it is God-given (if you believe that sort of thing), the other part is insane work ethic.
    I respect his talent and I don't mind the attitude. I don't like what he said about race in boxing as he seemed to be trying to imply that because he is black is better than other races at boxes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I respect his talent and I don't mind the attitude. I don't like what he said about race in boxing as he seemed to be trying to imply that because he is black is better than other races at boxes.
    He's a little racist.
    He's a little sexist.

Can you expect much more with his parents, family, and upbringing? Honestly, I think it's an amazing story that he hasn't $#@!ed up worse.

I know someone who interacted with him on a regular basis. This dude is a great friend of mine and a solid guy and judge of character. He did not like him. I bet I would not want to hang out with him for more than 5mins, but I respect him. Also consider that Floyd does have different personas and reactions to people. Point in case - he was very respectful of Miguel Cotto. He genuinely respects him and that was reflected in the way they interacted. In a lot of ways, it's like me on your web board. One second I'm telling someone to lick my balls, then next I'm giving someone an e-high-five because of their awesome car history. His whole life is fighting - literally. I'm surprised he isn't even more abrasive.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's a little racist.
    He's a little sexist.

Can you expect much more with his parents, family, and upbringing? Honestly, I think it's an amazing story that he hasn't $#@!ed up worse.

I know someone who interacted with him on a regular basis. This dude is a great friend of mine and a solid guy and judge of character. He did not like him. I bet I would not want to hang out with him for more than 5mins, but I respect him. Also consider that Floyd does have different personas and reactions to people. Point in case - he was very respectful of Miguel Cotto. He genuinely respects him and that was reflected in the way they interacted. In a lot of ways, it's like me on your web board. One second I'm telling someone to lick my balls, then next I'm giving someone an e-high-five because of their awesome car history. His whole life is fighting - literally. I'm surprised he isn't even more abrasive.
    I don't think I'd like him either but I mean I respect aspects of him. I have no desire to be friends with them and I'm sure it's mutual.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I would duck him too until I could level the playing field.
    This is what Floyd does. Ducks fighters in their prime or fights them very early in their career(canelo)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Free Stream
    Click here to enlarge http://gofirstrowus.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html Click here to enlarge

Make sure you have adblockplus or you will get a few pop ups

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is what Floyd does. Ducks fighters in their prime or fights them very early in their career(canelo)
    LOL. Ok. Name all these awesome fighters he ducked on the way to winning 5 division titles please.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast