Close

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That's a video from like 4 years ago M33 posted. There's already a thread on it. I'm disappointed.
    wheres that at?
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    is M33 albanian?
    This will tell you everything you need to know: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-what-happened

Loses a race to a GTR and calls up ESS yelling and screaming that he lost. Too funny.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
    Just saw this thread.

This is what happened. I've told it many times and to me it's NOT a big deal. My good friend got a call from M33 about challenging whoever to race his supercharged M3. I was nervous but accepted the challenge and drove an hour out to race. My friend came with me as well as my girl. We met up, he was very nice in person. Respectable but also very confident of his setup (as he should be after spending that much money!). He told me about how he made 600whp (maybe more or less not sure exactly but the figure was right around there). I told him we have to go from a dig since he will slaughter me with that horsepower. He said no because he can't hook for $#@!. I said can we do a roll and from the dig...nope, just a roll.

Being the good sport that I am, I followed M33 to a spot in Mexico. My friend rode with M33 and my girl was with me so this way it was 1 passenger each. My friend recorded the races using M33's phone. He is friends with him and trusted that he would send us the videos.

We lined up around 50mph. 3 honks and we're off...except every second that passes I pull ahead of him HARD. I went up to about 140. He fell far back in my mirror. We lined up again at a bit higher speed this time. 3 honks and another slaughter. I slowed down to let him catch up to me and I gave him the thumbs up but he didn't look too pleased. A car approached in my lane (right lane). This is a 2 lane mexican parkway. He did a 3 honk while there was a car not too far ahead of me. I pinned it and was able to jump into the shoulder, overtake the car, and blow by M33.

I followed him back to the parking lot. On the way there, he did an impressive burnout while rolling at 20mph. We park and he starts saying how his car must be broke and something has to be wrong with it. We checked in his engine bay. Everything seemed fine to me but I'm not an M3 expert and he didn't really know the ins and outs of his engine bay either. He was saying that maybe because the car was tuned in Arizona that it's not performing good in the Northeast cold climate (err Northeastern Mexico). It made no sense to me but I didn't question it. He got on the phone and started making some phone calls. He seemed really upset and I felt bad for him. I returned back accross the border and went to sleep. Next day I requested the vids. Not so I could post them on youtube and show a spanking. Just so I could see my car running and also so I could look at when I jumped into the shoulder. He never sent them...even 9 months later after requesting it and being told that he has the videos (I think he posted that on 6speedonline when he came in screaming and cursing and calling me names, which moderator divextreme edited and warned him about).

I have nothing against the guy at all. I commend him for coming out and racing! However, I wish he would have posted up the videos or at least sent them to me and kept it confidential between us. So I have nothing against him. Maybe he has something against me? I've asked multiple times for him to race me with his new and improved setup which is supposed to be really fast but I never get an answer. Hopefully he can chime in on this thread and share his side of the story so we can learn what happened. My friend who was in his car said the car pulled like an animal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll go talk to the old Sticky but apparently he's sitting in jail serving a prison sentence for killing someone. Bad, bad man.
    LOL

That's a video from like 4 years ago M33 posted. There's already a thread on it. I'm disappointed.
    You just aren't that cool anymore man...damn. Maybe JRCart will make some videos for you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This will tell you everything you need to know: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-what-happened

Loses a race to a GTR and calls up ESS yelling and screaming that he lost. Too funny.
    LOL!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wheres that at?
    I'd have to go search it's like from 4 years ago maybe 5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'd have to go search it's like from 4 years ago maybe 5.
    dont even worry about it not important lol
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dont even worry about it not important lol
    Are you sure? You don't need any convincing I haven't killed anyone or that I'm not posting from prison?

Wait, maybe that's why I wasn't at Shift-Sector on Easter. I was in jail.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Yes! I may have to come to this.
    Hell yeah being that beautiful Scud!
    Because racecar.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The fact that someone spends the time to make these videos, proves they are threatened by sticky and his forum. Otherwise they wouldn't give a sh*t.

Too funny.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    The fact that someone spends the time to make these videos, proves they are threatened by sticky and his forum. Otherwise they wouldn't give a sh*t.

Too funny.
    Oh they are going to get much angrier Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    "1v1 me in rl fgt"

That's what I concluded reading through all 20 pages.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Better than screaming..."my car"??? You gotta admit that was funny and was obviously said by someone looking for crowd approval otherwise nothing would have been said.
    Click here to enlarge

I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    Better than screaming..."my car"??? You gotta admit that was funny and was obviously said by someone looking for crowd approval otherwise nothing would have been said.
    Screaming? Seriously? Um I'm pretty sure I know what I did considering I was there. There was a crowd in front of the car and I walked by and jokingly said to a guy standing by it that it was my car and he laughed. So I can't joke or have fun with people? This is the worst thing I've done? Yeah I sat there screaming, give me a break old man. That, or develop a sense of humor.

I think there should be more important things for you to focus on in your life, seriously.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If this is my only concern my life is pretty good...but am still going to take 10K from
    you in Feb.

old man? Run circles around a little snot nosed punk like you.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    If this is my only concern my life is pretty good...but am still going to take 10K from
    you in Feb.

old man? Run circles around a little snot nosed punk like you.
    If you took $10k from me what would happen? Would a single thing in my life change remotely? What if it was $100k? What would change? What would would be different? NOTHING.

If I'm a snot nosed punk I wonder about the old man sitting there reading up on what this snot nosed punk is up to at all times. Do you need a Sticky specific app to know what I'm doing? What is the obsession exactly? Insecurity? Are you mad I'm younger? Are you mad you can't control me? What is it?

You aren't going to run circles around anything. You can throw Weistec as much money as you want it makes no difference. This snot nosed punk can match it and then some.

I can tell you this much though if I lose I won't be calling up Gintani and screaming at them which apparently you think behaving like a sore loser who can't take a loss is better than joking around with people at a car show. Maybe you are the punk that needs to grow up?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your the one who has a problem so decided to call me old.

Who said anything about calling your tuner as I sure didn't.

i said I would run circles around you, I did not say anything about my car so why you mention Weistec I have no idea.

maybe you should grow up and stop being so defensive.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your the one who has a problem so decided to call me old.

Who said anything about calling your tuner as I sure didn't.

i said I would run circles around you, I did not say anything about my car so why you mention Weistec I have no idea.

maybe you should grow up and stop being so defensive.
    The point was you just stated that someone being a sore loser and calling their tuner yelling at them because they lost was better than playing around at a car show. Do you not see the previous four posts on this page or what?

Run circles around me? We having a jogging competition now? I'm pretty sure I can run faster than you can.

I should not defend myself from someone blatantly attacking me why? I'm not taking offense at some perceived slight. I'm directly responding to negative attacks by you unless I'm supposed to somehow interpret your posts positively?

RELAX. Seriously, relax. I don't give a crap about any monetary arrangement and I just want to have fun. You clearly have some kind of personal problem which I believe stems from an ego issue. I seriously don't care one way or another. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be right here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What drugs are on on? I have never put your tuner down and in fact I have given you props saying your car looks like it is getting sorted. The only reason I laughed is that you are insecure enough that you had to yell 'my car' at an event. The video speaks louder than words as far as the context in which you said it.

You don't care about any monetary arrangement yet when I say we donate to charity you say no way...that does not add up.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What drugs are on on? I have never put your tuner down and in fact I have given you props saying your car looks like it is getting sorted. The only reason I laughed is that you are insecure enough that you had to yell 'my car' at an event. The video speaks louder than words as far as the context in which you said it.

You don't care about any monetary arrangement yet when I say we donate to charity you say no way...that does not add up.
    Apparently I'm on a drug called reading comprehension. At no point did I say you put my tuner down. I just told you I joked around with people at a car show. Insecure? Seriously, maybe three people heard me over the engine and laughed which I then moved on to recording the exhaust sound from the rear of my car. Did I go up to every person and make sure they knew that was my car or something? Did I hold the show hostage until this was acknowledged? GET A SENSE OF HUMOR. I love how any minor thing is scrutinized with me. I assure you nobody paid as much attention to the comment as people on the internet who were not there.

Yes, I don't care about a small wager but I certainly care about whether I waste money pointlessly. These are two completely different things. If you want to donate to charity go ahead and do so right now as nobody is standing in your way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Where the $#@! in iND?? Are you really stupid and trying to say IN...or even more stupid trying to say ND? If it's IN, which part of IN are you in? The toothless part or the part where guys $#@! their sisters and cousins?
    Dip$#@!
    ​#Chuckstrong

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, I don't care about a small wager but I certainly care about whether I waste money pointlessly. These are two completely different things. If you want to donate to charity go ahead and do so right now as nobody is standing in your way.
    Well my charity of choice is wounded warrior but if you think that is a waste of your money so be it but I think you are in the minority.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Apparently I'm on a drug called reading comprehension. At no point did I say you put my tuner down. I just told you I joked around with people at a car show. Insecure? Seriously, maybe three people heard me over the engine and laughed which I then moved on to recording the exhaust sound from the rear of my car. Did I go up to every person and make sure they knew that was my car or something? Did I hold the show hostage until this was acknowledged? GET A SENSE OF HUMOR. I love how any minor thing is scrutinized with me. I assure you nobody paid as much attention to the comment as people on the internet who were not there.

You did not hold anyone hostage but if I recall you were absolutely dumbfounded your car didn't all the awards. If I cared I would find the post and quote it back to you.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well my charity of choice is wounded warrior but if you think that is a waste of your money so be it but I think you are in the minority.
    I was generalizing and you know it. If you are asking me whether I believe in supporting veterans my stance is a resounding yes.

That said, I believe US taxes (which you do not pay, right?) are more than enough.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You did not hold anyone hostage but if I recall you were absolutely dumbfounded your car didn't all the awards. If I cared I would find the post and quote it back to you.
    Um I thought it was ridiculous that the cars that won all had parts from the event sponsor and that there was not even a slight bit of recognition, award, announcement, or anything, denoting a new world horsepower record for the E9X platform. If you believe painting a supercharger manifold yellow is more deserving of awards than pushing engineering limits what exactly are your priorities?

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast