Close

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 425 of 527
  1. #401
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Points
    904.6
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    i think the reason for these guys hating Sticky is as i stated before in the world's greatest welcome thread (lol), he is a complete $#@! to stupid people or stubborn people who would not try to understand some of the things he was saying because he really doesn't know how to put things in a nice tone in that kind of situation. like he used to post on all the "big" BMW forums with his racer mentality and came about with accurate information but he did so in a harsh matter, and those guys just could not appreciate that. like really it was just a battle of egos.

    TLDR some people take things on the internet way too seriously and it's kind of $#@!ing annoying
    '08 535xi - fbo

  2. #402
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well back then I was younger and didn't run all these sites or have all these sponsors. WTF do I care if someone makes a video? Did that take my Shift Sector Trophies away? Did it make my car any less the most powerful E9X? Did it lock my bank account? Did it empty out the wine cellar? Does it mean I never get to race again?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehcVomMexkY
    We all mature...at least a little ; )

    My philosophy is simple - show respect and get respect. I love cars, and I love to talk about them with people. I love to race - safely. I love to work on cars. I don't judge people. If you are happy wiping your super-car with a diaper, and that is what makes you happy in this crazy ass world where people are murdered and die horrible every $#@!ing second, then do it! I salute you. It's not for me, but I won't judge. No one that has gone through any real tragedy talks $#@! like these people - no one. Death, disease, beating, poverty, etc...you don't struggle to overcome things that make you question the purpose of life and still act like a child. You can't $#@! talk your way out of something real, and there is a difference between fun $#@!-talk and the kind of obvious hate and jealousy portrayed by a number of these clowns. In summary tool bags...grow the $#@! up.

  3. #403
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Points
    904.6
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    You can't $#@! talk your way out of something real, and there is a difference between fun $#@!-talk and the kind of obvious hate and jealousy portrayed by a number of these clowns. In summary tool bags...grow the $#@! up.
    the real question is why is the person who made the video too much of a pussy to show themselves?
    '08 535xi - fbo

  4. #404
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    TLDR some people take things on the internet way too seriously and it's kind of $#@!ing annoying
    Exactly - and I love calling them on it. Would I really fight JRcart if he showed up? Of course not...would I call him a $#@!? Yup...then I would make a joke and see how he responds. When you escalate these situations, it *should* make people realize how ridiculously they are behaving.

  5. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    the real question is why is the person who made the video too much of a pussy to show themselves?
    Wait...been a long day...all I heard was "show" and "pussy".

    Yes please!

  6. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Points
    904.6
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Wait...been a long day...all I heard was "show" and "pussy".

    Yes please!
    Click here to enlarge
    '08 535xi - fbo

  7. #407
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    If someone disrespects me, I'll disrespect them. If they respect me, I'll respect them. It's that simple. There are thousands of people I have communicated with throughout my time here some through e-mail, some pm's, some on the forum, some skype, and I manage to somehow get along with them and cultivate a mutually beneficial relationship.

    The same people who are negative and latch onto any little thing (omg your belt broke you didn't win this time haha you only win 50% of the time) continue to do so to the point it seems to consume them. I hope it's not because they have problems of their own they are trying to escape. If that is the case, I'll happily be a distraction. I don't know if that is the case. What I know is the case is that if they're angry now they are only going to get much more upset as the effect isn't discouraging, it is the opposite.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #408
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Epic fail bro.

    FYI - my guess is that it is img. He comes here to talk $#@!...Sticky does not go looking for him. Drew does not come here anymore to my knowledge. I've spoken to Drew and he seems focused on his car and his family. I doubt he cares about Sticky other than to race him.

    Also - last time img was here, Sticky repeatedly told him what he thought of him - and it was not pretty. So motive, timing, past history.

    What say you img - is you the author?

  9. #409
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,079
    Rep Points
    904.6
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Yes Reputation No
    or M33
    '08 535xi - fbo

  10. #410
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Guys, it really doesn't matter. I have a lot of good things left to do for the community rather than focus on a negative so minor it is basically irrelevant. The big stuff, the AMG races, network expansion, roll on events, etc., are all to come. This will be a minor footnote that few will remember or even care about.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #411
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    or M33
    I get the two confused honestly. Not sure who I'm talking about...one of them hates me I think because I called out PG aka Regular Guy for working the entire M3 community into a panic over bearings.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Guys, it really doesn't matter. I have a lot of good things left to do for the community rather than focus on a negative so minor it is basically irrelevant. The big stuff, the AMG races, network expansion, roll on events, etc., are all to come. This will be a minor footnote that few will remember or even care about.
    True dat.

  12. #412
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Speaking of which - make the Ferrariboost logo red!

    also says "undefined" under the banner of European boost.

  13. #413
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Speaking of which - make the Ferrariboost logo red!

    also says "undefined" under the banner of European boost.
    They aren't officially up yet... I'm still working on them. The official launch will probably be late next month. A lot of work to do the entire FerrariBoost design will be red.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #414
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    804
    Rep Points
    641.4
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They aren't officially up yet... I'm still working on them. The official launch will probably be late next month. A lot of work to do the entire FerrariBoost design will be red.
    Roger! Very cool. I'll put my 308 build thread up there as well. Hundreds of pics...even fabbed some stuff on my 3d printer : O I have to put it back together when I get home so I drive it! Not too much left now...just a question of where to stop.

  15. #415
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    282
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Joseph ,

    My intention in my previous post was to defend you and your car. I only commented on the video. The first two sentences were meant to make fun of the video and not you. I thought we were on good terms?

  16. #416
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Portman Click here to enlarge
    Joseph ,

    My intention in my previous post was to defend you and your car. I only commented on the video. The first two sentences were meant to make fun of the video and not you. I thought we were on good terms?
    We are.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #417
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,650
    Rep Points
    1,947.8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    20


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    I get the two confused honestly. Not sure who I'm talking about...one of them hates me I think because I called out PG aka Regular Guy for working the entire M3 community into a panic over bearings.
    Regular Guy is PencilGeek. Hmm...makes sense now.

    What ever happened to his big build. Did he give up on it?

  18. #418
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,891
    Rep Points
    31,838.9
    Mentioned
    2090 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BlackJetE90OC Click here to enlarge
    What ever happened to his big build. Did he give up on it?
    It's such a joke you can't make this up. Blew the motor, ESS told him to go away, tried to start his own forum because he thought if I could do it he could do it since he thinks he is smarter and it failed, said Jason on M3post is a douchebag and a liar but begged him to go back on to try to hold onto some perceived online relevance, and now he probably just collects his social security checks.

    So my car wins a half mile roll on event, holds the HP record without even running to redline, and the same old people take something as small as a bad belt as some kind of ginormous failure lol. This guy hasn't shown his car doing anything in 5 years and that is a win because he had an ESS blower on it at one point before the engine failed? Ok...

  19. #419
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    Doing anything 3 Friday or Saturdays from now? I'd do it, gives me time to retune my setup. To be fair and Asa heads up I'll be running wrinkle walls.
    I will be running my SLS down in Daytona May 23-25, any other weekend in May would work for me.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  20. #420
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    You are a little $#@!. Come out to iND so I can say it to your face.
    Where the $#@! in iND?? Are you really stupid and trying to say IN...or even more stupid trying to say ND? If it's IN, which part of IN are you in? The toothless part or the part where guys $#@! their sisters and cousins?
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  21. #421
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    274
    Rep Points
    463.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Where the $#@! in iND?? Are you really stupid and trying to say IN...or even more stupid trying to say ND? If it's IN, which part of IN are you in? The toothless part or the part where guys $#@! their sisters and cousins?
    iND is a world recognized shop, not a location. No offense but your post makes you look like an idiot and sound like a complete douche. I tell you what, I wanna run your fastest car. Not from a roll but a real standing 1/4 mile. I can't wait to break your pride. It's gonna be biblical.
    Because racecar.

  22. #422
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    iND is a world recognized shop, not a location. No offense but your post makes you look like an idiot and sound like a complete douche. I tell you what, I wanna run your fastest car. Not from a roll but a real standing 1/4 mile. I can't wait to break your pride. It's gonna be biblical.
    LMAO, if you think beating me is going to hurt my pride you are nuts. Let me know which weeknd works for you. I am all ready to go, no excuses here, car is running like a champ.
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  23. #423
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    274
    Rep Points
    463.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    LMAO, if you think beating me is going to hurt my pride you are nuts. Let me know which weeknd works for you. I am all ready to go, no excuses here, car is running like a champ.
    Sounds good, I'll bring my econobox and we will have fun.
    Because racecar.

  24. #424
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,163.2
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    Sounds good, I'll bring my econobox and we will have fun.
    Click here to enlarge

    and gopro's




  25. #425
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    274
    Rep Points
    463.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

    and gopro's
    Lol good to go, I live to race and I've never run a MB of that caliber. But hey win or lose that's why I built it.
    Because racecar.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •