Close

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 326 to 350 of 527
  1. #326
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    I always thought you were Indian. Guess not?
    Maybe I am. At this point I don't even know I'm waiting for the internet to tell me.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #327
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    The real question is if it's time for me to release my sex tape?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #328
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    2,792
    Rep Points
    258.1
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    The real question is if it's time for me to release my gay sex tape?
    I fixed it for you....and please don't!
    Click here to enlarge

    1000+WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series
    790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series
    725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series

  4. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I fixed it for you....and please don't!
    You guys should make one together. BDSM style




  5. #330
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    I fixed it for you....and please don't!
    So what if you're in it? Are you embarrassed? So you didn't mean all those things you told me? It was just to get my pants off?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #331
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    You guys should make one together. BDSM style
    Great minds.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #332
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge




  8. #333
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,195.0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    You get to run my slow cars after I wipe your ass with the CLK.
    Why would you want to wipe Sticky's ass with anything? Why would a grown man want to wipe another grown man's ass with anything?

    I don't think you thought this through, did you?
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  9. #334
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nafoo Click here to enlarge
    Why would you want to wipe Sticky's ass with anything? Why would a grown man want to wipe another grown man's ass with anything?

    I don't think you thought this through, did you?
    He is obsessed with asssholes. Double entendre Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  10. #335
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,640
    Rep Points
    2,195.0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JRCART Click here to enlarge
    Before you leave the country swing through Chicago so I can stick a finger up your ass at the track.
    I'm beginning to think JRCART has other motives in trying to meet up Sticky for a "race." lol
    2010 e92 M3 Jet Black | DCT | ESS Tuned | Akrapovic Slip-on | Challenge X-pipe | AFE Intake | 18" Volk TE37SL | KW V3 Coilovers | RPI Scoops | Under Drive Pulley

    2007 e92 Mont. Blue 335i | 6MT | COBB Tuned | Quaife 3.46 LSD | Helix FMIC | AA DPs | HKS Exhaust | DCI | Stett CP w/ Forged DVs | KWv2 Coilovers | UUC Sway Bars & SSK | HPF Stg 2 Clutch | HFS-4 | M3 Suspension Bits | DEFIVfab Diff Lockdown Kit | Stoptech Trophy BBK

  11. #336
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    627
    Rep Points
    1,090.3
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    11


    Yes Reputation No
    I found this in Mexico the other day, I already know what im gonna do with it. my edick wins Click here to enlarge

    I can wipe my ass with 100s for the rest of my life Click here to enlarge


    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

  12. #337
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    171
    Rep Points
    142.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No

  13. #338
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by IMHOWTFFTW Click here to enlarge
    Ballstein!! Lets party!
    Plenty of room in the basement, come on down.

    Click here to enlarge
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Points
    824.2
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know how saying ok I accept is an excuse. If Earl feels the need for a new build just to compete with little old me I guess I should be flattered?

    Maybe I should start a new build now too? Then we can both make that February 2015 date.
    I am being nice so don't drag me into your personal pi$$ing contest.

    i actually want to make the bet much more interesting for you. You win you get 10k. If I win I get a year advertising on your website. if I have an automotive related news item, at my request you post it on the front page of your site. I have a little project coming up and advertising is key for its success. No more details other than my word it won't conflict with any of your sponsors and is 100% automotive related.

    As far as being busy goes, I have not insulted you so don't insult me by saying I am not. I travel about 20,000 miles a month trying to make a buck so you will have to excuse me if my priority is not to work around your schedule.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  15. #340
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    i actually want to make the bet much more interesting for you. You win you get 10k. If I win I get a year advertising on your website. if I have an automotive related news item, at my request you post it on the front page of your site.
    I mean I agree to your terms but the front page is the front page because it isn't held hostage by anyone. How is it fair to allow you to dictate what goes on or doesn't go on? How is it my own voice then? It's just me pandering then. I don't think my integrity is for sale over a drag race. You shouldn't even ask that as you are asking I compromise my integrity and it's not worth $10k.

    I'm all for you advertising, sure, that's only fair. But I mean I think part of this proposal needs to be reworked.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    I have a little project coming up and advertising is key for its success. No more details other than my word it won't conflict with any of your sponsors and is 100% automotive related.
    Even if it did conflict that's fine.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    As far as being busy goes, I have not insulted you so don't insult me by saying I am not. I travel about 20,000 miles a month trying to make a buck so you will have to excuse me if my priority is not to work around your schedule.
    No, you have shown more class than Jim. However, I am not insulting you? In what sense?

    I'm not asking you to make any schedule of mine. I stated your car will be here so it's not a problem then where anyone needs to travel thousands of miles across the country. Things can and will be coordinated. I don't see any issues.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #341
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    2,086
    Rep Points
    2,209.2
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23


    Yes Reputation No
    OH bets! I love gambling.




  17. #342
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    544.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Earl I'm gonna say one thing, I like how you do business and the couth you have.
    JRCART your cars are beyond bad ass bro, no doubt, but man you have some pinned up rage. Wanna race? I'll race. My DSM on race gas vs your CLK in 1/4. I trapped 147 on pump. You game?
    Because racecar.

  18. #343
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Points
    824.2
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    Earl I'm gonna say one thing, I like how you do business and the couth you have.
    JRCART your cars are beyond bad ass bro, no doubt, but man you have some pinned up rage. Wanna race? I'll race. My DSM on race gas vs your CLK in 1/4. I trapped 147 on pump. You game?
    No rage here bro. Truth be told, I am just on my second martini out in the gulf and my chef is cooking the grouper we caught yesterday. Why would I hate on anyone? I bust Joe's balls...well because I can. Joe helped me transport some tires back from Vegas a couple years ago and that was a cool thing to do.

    As an FYI check the internet, I was trapping 145 2 years ago in Pomona during the heat of the summer on stock suspension making about 400rwhp less and 500 pounds heavier than now. If you want to play and I am in the country why not....but as you have called me out, make it interesting,
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  19. #344
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    544.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    No rage here bro. Truth be told, I am just on my second martini out in the gulf and my chef is cooking the grouper we caught yesterday. Why would I hate on anyone? I bust Joe's balls...well because I can. Joe helped me transport some tires back from Vegas a couple years ago and that was a cool thing to do.

    As an FYI check the internet, I was trapping 145 2 years ago in Pomona during the heat of the summer on stock suspension making about 400rwhp less and 500 pounds heavier than now. If you want to play and I am in the country why not....but as you have called me out, make it interesting,
    That was directed toward JCART bro, no bad blood toward you. But hell I'd love to run for fun. I plan on strapping on my GT42, going to 36psi on C16 so on slicks I should hit low 9s. I like to fun run, no hate or grudge, just fun between enthusiasts bro. Positive repped to show my respect towards you.
    Because racecar.

  20. #345
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    I like to fun run, no hate or grudge, just fun between enthusiasts bro.
    JRCART won't run then. If you don't let him flap his e-penis in the forum wind or let him touch your butt he won't he race.

    Fun between enthusiasts? That's too novel of an approach.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #346
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,383
    Rep Points
    824.2
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    9


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    That was directed toward JCART bro, no bad blood toward you. But hell I'd love to run for fun. I plan on strapping on my GT42, going to 36psi on C16 so on slicks I should hit low 9s. I like to fun run, no hate or grudge, just fun between enthusiasts bro. Positive repped to show my respect towards you.

    All good. As an FYI I am now have a company which is a dealer for a Gulf racing fuels. When shell discontinued their URT Last year Gulf stepped up and has an unleaded product that is kick ass and is at least equal to and actually better than URT. c16 was a good fuel 20 years ago but times change. Mach 116 will out perform it all day long and as a non-oxygenated unleaded fuel it is very consistent and as a bonus, cheaper. If interested PM me.
    Click here to enlarge

    I will quit being rude if you quit being stupid.

  22. #347
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    544.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ecampbell Click here to enlarge
    All good. As an FYI I am now have a company which is a dealer for a Gulf racing fuels. When shell discontinued their URT Last year Gulf stepped up and has an unleaded product that is kick ass and is at least equal to and actually better than URT. c16 was a good fuel 20 years ago but times change. Mach 116 will out perform it all day long and as a non-oxygenated fuel it is very consistent and as a bonus, cheaper. If interested PM me.
    Thanks bro! Will do. I almost always used to use blue max or VP, or E85. I'm very interested!
    Because racecar.

  23. #348
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    544.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    JRCART won't run then. If you don't let him flap his e-penis in the forum wind or let him touch your butt he won't he race.

    Fun between enthusiasts? That's too novel of an approach.
    Hahaha that's epic. His cars are sick indeed but I'm not intimidated. I used to eat built E55s for lunch at the track in my more mild evo.
    Because racecar.

  24. #349
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,264
    Rep Points
    32,702.9
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedmaserati Click here to enlarge
    Hahaha that's epic. His cars are sick indeed but I'm not intimidated. I used to eat built E55s for lunch at the track in my more mild evo.
    There's nothing to be intimidated about. The bark is far worse than the bite.

    It doesn't even matter who wins. People tune in for the spectacle.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  25. #350
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Murica
    Posts
    341
    Rep Points
    544.8
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    I like my chances.
    Because racecar.

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •