Close

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I respect that.

Can we work on our roll on race event now? I'm thinking of calling it the Gulf Cup.
    Sure, I have been waiting for your email proposal to go and speak to BIC, BMF, EKANOO, etc to. Send it over to ejaz@0-60motorsports.com please Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Sure, I have been waiting for your email proposal to go and speak to BIC, BMF, EKANOO, etc to. Send it over to ejaz@0-60motorsports.com please Click here to enlarge
    Oh I'll send you something Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Oh I'll send you something Click here to enlarge
    LOL Sounds great.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    the funny thing is rap is my music genre, i go around singin lyrics to Gucci's songs all day along with a bunch of other rappers in front of black guys and they don't give a $#@!

I left the thread you asked me to leave to come here... I had to... I will never bother to answer , comment, or read another one of your posts, as i can not take anyone serious who walks around all day singing "gucci" ... thank you for making my afternoon with a good laugh... makes sense now how you are a tough guy in other threads.... I am growing really tired of the crowd in here lately..

on another note... sticky's point is incredibly valid and if any white person said they wanted to make an all white basketball league the repercussions would be astronomical.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    I left the thread you asked me to leave to come here... I had to... I will never bother to answer , comment, or read another one of your posts, as i can not take anyone serious who walks around all day singing "gucci" ... thank you for making my afternoon with a good laugh... makes sense now how you are a tough guy in other threads.... I am growing really tired of the crowd in here lately..
    i'm so sorry that i asked you to stop derailing a good thread with your petty garbage and trying to pick fights with people, boo hoo cry me a river. do you need a hug?
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

No thanks , I am done. My apologies to others.
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

sterling is officially banned from the nba lol
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

How do you BAN an owner, I assume this dude is a billionaire.. if that twat banned me I would bury the NBA in lawsuits... then again hitmen are cheaper than lawyers
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

And fined him $2.5 mill. LOL, that is like fining me $5.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    What do the NBA do if this dude shows up tonight with an ARMY of ex SEALS and SAS dudes as bodyguards

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

they're making him sell the team.. lucky old bastard. he bought the team for $12 mil and hes probably gonna get like over $700 mil for it
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I don't know how they can make him sell it. Regardless, he will just cash out big time.

Sterling doesn't care.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I don't know how they can make him sell it. Regardless, he will just cash out big time.

Sterling doesn't care.
    oh yeah hell no he doesn't care, there is no changing that man. like you said that's how he has lived his life
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This is horse $#@!.

Im so sick of this white person says $#@! (or even don't bring a black man with you) and he's racist all the while black people say $#@!' and its fine, accepted and even promoted in music videos and black culture.

I hope he just says $#@! all of you and doesn't allow the team to play. His team, he pays them, he can do whatever he wants with them.

Just my opinion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)

Most racist dude I ever had the displeasure of meeting is one of the people most VOCAL about this Clippers idiot owner (who is an idiot for saying what he said to a young woman of colour).. famous basketball punter, famous movie director, despises and openly discriminates against whites, hispanics and jewish folks

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Donald Sterling is obviously an idiot but he is an old man detached from our current politically correct climate who grew up in a generation with completely different ideals that is slowly dying out. You can't change him and you won't change him.

What I don't understand is, if it's ok for the media to destroy him for being a racist old rich white man why are black men not held to the same standard? Larry Johnson who is involved with the Knicks called for African Americans to form an all black league specifically excluding whites.

Combating racism with racism makes sense? Will anyone in the media care? Will any black leaders condemn a black racist?

Does anyone else think these double standards are insane? If we truly condemn racism should the race of the person making the racist comments matter? Racism should be racism period. Not just when it's a white man.
    This is an easy one.

Sterling is a moron.
    Johnson is a moron.

Solved.

I get what you mean though. Speaking of racism, I really like what Richard Sherman said about the NFL banning the "N word". He called it racist. LOL - he is totally correct.

“It’s an atrocious idea,” said Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman. “It’s almost racist, to me. It’s weird they’re targeting one specific word. Why wouldn’t all curse words be banned then?”

Sterling is going to fight this I bet.

I do also agree with what Mark Cuban said also:

"What Donald said was wrong. It was abhorrent," Cuban said. "There's no place for racism in the NBA, any business I'm associated with. But at the same time, that's a decision I make. I think you've got to be very, very careful when you start making blanket statements about what people say and think, as opposed to what they do. It's a very, very slippery slope."

Does this now mean that if a player makes a racist statement that he might be banned for life? I don't know where this is going, but I bet it is not going to turn out as peachy as everyone thinks...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    Does this now mean that if a player makes a racist statement that he might be banned for life? I don't know where this is going, but I bet it is not going to turn out as peachy as everyone thinks...
    That is exactly what this means. I expect the NBA commish to be banning players every week.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    That is exactly what this means. I expect the NBA commish to be banning players every week.
    Yup...or they will have to have multiple standards.

...and as if most of these player's public lives weren't already insanely uncomfortable, now everyone will be recording everything. Take the Riley Cooper incident on the Eagles - "I will jump that fence and fight every $#@! here." That would have been a lifetime ban in the NBA I guess?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Oh and I will also point out something for all the hypocrites in the media focusing solely on race. What about the fact that he called a woman repeatedly a girl and said that he was looking for a girl that would do what he wanted...and she wasn't it. It's funny that we focus solely on race when he also clearly sees "girls" as things to be controlled. Doesn't even care if she "$#@!s blacks" as long as she doesn't affect his image by publicizing it. That is just as $#@!ed up as the race issue.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    This is an easy one.

Sterling is a moron.
    Johnson is a moron.

Solved.

I get what you mean though. Speaking of racism, I really like what Richard Sherman said about the NFL banning the "N word". He called it racist. LOL - he is totally correct.

“It’s an atrocious idea,” said Seattle cornerback Richard Sherman. “It’s almost racist, to me. It’s weird they’re targeting one specific word. Why wouldn’t all curse words be banned then?”

Sterling is going to fight this I bet.

I do also agree with what Mark Cuban said also:

"What Donald said was wrong. It was abhorrent," Cuban said. "There's no place for racism in the NBA, any business I'm associated with. But at the same time, that's a decision I make. I think you've got to be very, very careful when you start making blanket statements about what people say and think, as opposed to what they do. It's a very, very slippery slope."

Sherman and Cuban are right on the money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Why isn't Isiah Thomas banned for life? Sexually harassed a woman in the workplace costing the Knicks 10+ million, made racist comments, wtf?

Sterling is the only racist in the NBA?

Magic Johnson is preaching morality? How did he contract HIV? My living morally and being faithful?

Once they start throwing stones...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Isn't what Riley Cooper said worse than Sterling? Why is he allowed in the NFL then?

I think this is more about making a public spectacle of Sterling. Nobody is questioning the woman who recorded this convo and released it?

Sterling probably stopped giving her money so she did this. Clearly she was into him for his looks and personality right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Isn't what Riley Cooper said worse than Sterling? Why is he allowed in the NFL then?

I think this is more about making a public spectacle of Sterling. Nobody is questioning the woman who recorded this convo and released it?

Sterling probably stopped giving her money so she did this. Clearly she was into him for his looks and personality right?
    From what I read, The black women that recorded it is currently in a money laundering lawsuit with Sterling.

She also should be federally prosecuted for wire tapping (felony)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Legionofboom Click here to enlarge
    From what I read, The black women that recorded it is currently in a money laundering lawsuit with Sterling.

She also should be federally prosecuted for wire tapping (felony)
    Yes she should be, why isn't she?

Isn't TMZ liable for posting it?

Lawyers are going to have fun with this I guess. Since Sterling is the boogeyman nobody cares.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sterling's family is suing the GF for approx. $1.2 mill. to recoup the gifts/jewelery he gave her.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast