Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DYNO

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

DYNO

SOMEONE JUST hit 600+ with my walbro kit on their car. I wont spoil it Ill let him post it up. Im glad to see it being put thru it's paces!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    SOMEONE JUST hit 600+ with my walbro kit on their car. I wont spoil it Ill let him post it up. Im glad to see it being put thru it's paces!
    sounds legit Click here to enlarge

hope they beat 642 pls
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More interested in the hpfp then lpfp. But congrats non the less
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    More interested in the hpfp then lpfp. But congrats non the less
    Isn't Tony coming out with that soon

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Soooo they're just at home staring at their dyno sheet and smiling or what?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Isn't Tony coming out with that soon
    Yes, but I would still like to see a log and dyno sheet of that pull if available. Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes, but I would still like to see a log and dyno sheet of that pull if available. Click here to enlarge
    I've seen the log and there is some good stuff going on in the fuel pressure department.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't get me wrong guys I'm not trying to say my kit is the $#@! or anything like that or better than anyone else's. I'm just glad someone's using it and it's working well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't get me wrong guys I'm not trying to say my kit is the $#@! or anything like that or better than anyone else's. I'm just glad someone's using it and it's working well.
    If it works good, you can say its the $#@!. Ill allow it Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And the dyno sheet and log are....
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/94k2vp0erm...425_164826.jpg i'm not near my computer so this will have to suffice for now. I'll post logs when I get a chance in the next few days
    Formerly 3000GT MR

Have a single turbo and/or tired of burning up O2 sensors? Ask me about the new ADV retro kits!
    Please Email me at ChrisKinnovations@gmail.com in lieu of PM's for fastest response on any topics.

Click here to enlarge
    335i
    E92 2010
    Mods: VM 6466 top mount, VRSF IC, twin disk, and lots more!
    335i VFF900 E90 2009 RIP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Looks like spool ~4300 RPM? Not too bad on a dyno.

Great numbers man! What fueling and meth setup?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 3000gt MR Click here to enlarge
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/94k2vp0erm...425_164826.jpg i'm not near my computer so this will have to suffice for now. I'll post logs when I get a chance in the next few days
    What took you so long to get over here?

Huge numbers obviously
    E88 N54 w stuff
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    Looks like spool ~4300 RPM? Not too bad on a dyno.

Great numbers man! What fueling and meth setup?
    Thank you. 93oct, Direct port meth with 100% VP M5

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    What took you so long to get over here?

Huge numbers obviously
    I was just told about this thread. I usually don't cruise around these here parts
    Formerly 3000GT MR

Have a single turbo and/or tired of burning up O2 sensors? Ask me about the new ADV retro kits!
    Please Email me at ChrisKinnovations@gmail.com in lieu of PM's for fastest response on any topics.

Click here to enlarge
    335i
    E92 2010
    335i VFF900 E90 2009 RIP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I've seen the log and there is some good stuff going on in the fuel pressure department.
    I would hope so with a big inline like that LOL.

Not at all brotha. I'm glad that there is a bigger option inline now so when the hpfp gets addressed this is most likely be needed.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thank you. 93oct, Direct port meth with 100% VP M5

I was just told about this thread. I usually don't cruise around these here parts

very nice. you have beaten me gypsie,

i will now has to dyno when i get home Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ak335i Click here to enlarge

I want to see dat spool doe. Full E with meth at 25 psi pls? I be your slave.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I want to see dat spool doe. Full E with meth at 25 psi pls? I be your slave.
    yup.. maybe i go 26 or 27 psi lulz. yolo. 700 plus on the auto is the goal for the lulz

maybe ill take down the 738 all out record while im at it

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    yup.. maybe i go 26 or 27 psi lulz. yolo. 700 plus on the auto is the goal for the lulz

maybe ill take down the 738 all out record while im at it
    Take that record, no sweat Click here to enlarge. The turbo is barely being tickled.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Wasn't trying to break any records, it was more of a self satisfaction of seeing what I could do by my self tuning. Believe it or not that baseline started 100% on the street. I still have about 10% left in the map I build with the proceed but felt like this was a good stopping point for 93oct. I know I could hit 700 with one setting change and 100oct. I just don't have any points to prove right now. Its my DD, so I don't run race gas on the reg.

You still have the record for most powerful auto right?

Seriously question for all, but is this a record? I know captianinsano is at 738. I don't really keep up with it to be honest.

07Tundras fuel pump has been working flawless, I'm running 5%more meth than the OTS Vishnu single tune, the rest has been fueling thru the stock fuel system. I defiantly noticed a difference in hpfp just by what the lpfp has been supplying it over my old bosch 044 set up.

Like I mentioned earlier I'll post the logs of the dyno runs either tomorrow night or Monday at the absolute latest.
    Formerly 3000GT MR

Click here to enlarge
    335i
    E92 2010
    335i VFF900 E90 2009 RIP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wasn't trying to break any records, it was more of a self satisfaction of seeing what I could do by my self tuning. Believe it or not that baseline started 100% on the street. I still have about 10% left in the map I build with the proceed but felt like this was a good stopping point for 93oct. I know I could hit 700 with one setting change and 100oct. I just don't have any points to prove right now. Its my DD, so I don't run race gas on the reg.

You still have the record for most powerful auto right?

Seriously question for all, but is this a record? I know captianinsano is at 738. I don't really keep up with it to be honest.

07Tundras fuel pump has been working flawless, I'm running 5%more meth than the OTS Vishnu single tune, the rest has been fueling thru the stock fuel system. I defiantly noticed a difference in hpfp just by what the lpfp has been supplying it over my old bosch 044 set up.

Like I mentioned earlier I'll post the logs of the dyno runs either tomorrow night or Monday at the absolute latest.
    yup still most powerful 6at

i honestly think you should claim n54 93oct record WHP its close.. u might need a bit wait i think 673 is 93 WHP record... look at vargas sig... You are right there my man..

redyno and claim that record monica!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

3 out of 4 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    yup still most powerful 6at

i honestly think you should claim n54 93oct record WHP its close.. u might need a bit wait i think 673 is 93 WHP record... look at vargas sig... You are right there my man..

redyno and claim that record monica!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ehh I don't really count Vargas. If the car was still out there running around or did more than just a dyno pull then id count it. Anyone could have easily cranked boost up for one record pull and really have nothing to back it up. But to each their own. Like I said though I didn't do it for a record, just having fun. I may squeeze 680 out of it after I cruise with this tune for a few months.
    Formerly 3000GT MR

Click here to enlarge
    335i
    E92 2010
    335i VFF900 E90 2009 RIP

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ehh I don't really count Vargas. If the car was still out there running around or did more than just a dyno pull then id count it. Anyone could have easily cranked boost up for one record pull and really have nothing to back it up. But to each their own. Like I said though I didn't do it for a record, just having fun. I may squeeze 680 out of it after I cruise with this tune for a few months.
    excellent point.

same here when i dyno'd last just wanted to see my daily set up no meth on a hot day for fun

congrats again my man

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

excellent point.

same here when i dyno'd last just wanted to see my daily set up no meth on a hot day for fun

congrats again my man
    Thanks man. Look forward to seeing what you do in the future. Are you going to stick with the AT or swap. I remember you talking about it a while back.
    Formerly 3000GT MR

Click here to enlarge
    335i
    E92 2010
    335i VFF900 E90 2009 RIP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast