Close

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    Boltons 2014 E63AMG Vs C7 Stingray Vs Cts-V boltons Pulley

    Hello guys,

    I Had 3 passangers in the e63 + me

    And my car is base model the rear wheel drive NOT the S model

    my car has the following parts :

    MHP Tune
    MHP Full exhaust including down-pipe
    Spark plugs
    Filters
    Methanol

    I have installed Meth and it change the car performance completely i suggest people start installing them, and i didn't tune for it .


    C7 Stingray 2 person in the car

    Cts-V had 2 person also

    And the V started the race from behind as.

    Race was from 80Km-280Km or 50mph-180mph i think


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    125
    Rep Points
    246.0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    red and blue lights flashing Click here to enlarge
    C63

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bluejae Click here to enlarge
    red and blue lights flashing Click here to enlarge
    rear strobe light i have it installed Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,899
    Rep Points
    31,882.3
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    rear strobe light i have it installed Click here to enlarge
    Kind of cheesy man.

    Car moves good but looks like the CTS-V pulls.

    Running in a bit of traffic there...

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    531.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    should have ran that CTS-V back to back and let him heatsoak, wouldnt pull as hard.

    Even more interesting, why the hell are you tuned by MHP?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Kind of cheesy man.

    Car moves good but looks like the CTS-V pulls.

    Running in a bit of traffic there...
    of-course it would pull he jumped from behind and started before me and the C7 .... and i already caught him and start pulling up top with 4 person in the car ....

    Traffic ? Click here to enlarge we dont have a track or empty straight road ... thats explain traffic

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,899
    Rep Points
    31,882.3
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Well I mean you could probably run at a different time.

    I mean the car run nice and all but hopefully in the future we can get some better quality (and safer) videos.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    should have ran that CTS-V back to back and let him heatsoak, wouldnt pull as hard.

    Even more interesting, why the hell are you tuned by MHP?
    whats the point we wanna see car perform in best condition

    I am dealing with MHP For 4 years and haven't seen any problems from them why should i not tune my cars by them ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    271
    Rep Points
    531.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    I am dealing with MHP For 4 years and haven't seen any problems from them why should i not tune my cars by them ?
    I honestly didnt think they even tuned the M157..

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,899
    Rep Points
    31,882.3
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    whats the point we wanna see car perform in best condition

    I am dealing with MHP For 4 years and haven't seen any problems from them why should i not tune my cars by them ?
    MHP doesn't tune anything. They sell you tunes from others. Just go the source.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    MHP doesn't tune anything. They sell you tunes from others. Just go the source.
    And whats the source ? And why i even bother going to the source if i am happy with the outcome ?

    Whats the point ?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,899
    Rep Points
    31,882.3
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    And whats the source ? And why i even bother going to the source if i am happy with the outcome ?

    Whats the point ?
    Look man if you're happy you're happy.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Look man if you're happy you're happy.
    I am and you know thats not dyno tunning also so their is more power lost due to the box tunning

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Kind of cheesy man.

    Car moves good but looks like the CTS-V pulls.

    ...


    This is the surprising thing,Just to note, a Tuned E63 biturbo should spank the CTS-V from a roll , especially with just bolt ons, period.

    CTS-v with bolt ons, pulley trap around 125-127mph
    properly Tuned E63 with downpipes trap around 130-131mph

    End of story

    I dont know what is so special about this race that makes this dude wants to post about it, This is embarrasing for the AMG community.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by johnnyblaze Click here to enlarge
    should have ran that CTS-V back to back and let him heatsoak, wouldnt pull as hard.

    Even more interesting, why the hell are you tuned by MHP?
    MHP doesnt tune s*hit bro, its all done by Weistec, and I'm pretty sure that they detune every ECU that comes from MHP for marketing purposes, lol. Its sad that this guy doesnt know it

    Was the C7 even racing? didnt look like it


    Keep Pumpin that MethanoClick here to enlarge
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,032
    Rep Points
    57.3
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    I am and you know thats not dyno tunning also so their is more power lost due to the box tunning
    ahahhhahaahaahahah. That has to be the funniest post today

    Just so that you know, the diffrence in dyno tuning and a boxed (canned) tune is relativaley adjusting your A/F ratio and ignition timing. The software is going to be the same. So we are talking about a gain, if any, of a maximum 15-20whp

    Send your ECU to a person who actually does the tuning next time if you want your car to run quicker and faster. The basement department will do you no good. You and Dema from Moscow are his only remaining customers, lol

    have fun man
    Last edited by Jacob502; 04-28-2014 at 02:34 AM.
    Weistec Supercharged SL63 AMG
    Click here to enlarge
    Fastest Overall Mercedes SL Class VBOX 60-130, 6.86-
    Dragtimes.com, FEB 16 2013







  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    173.2
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2



    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Jacob502 Click here to enlarge
    ahahhhahaahaahahah. That has to be the funniest post today

    Just so that you know, the diffrence in dyno tuning and a boxed (canned) tune is relativaley adjusting your A/F ratio and ignition timing. The software is going to be the same. So we are talking about a gain, if any, of a maximum 15-20whp

    Send your ECU to a person who actually does the tuning next time if you want your car to run quicker and faster. The basement department will do you no good. You and Dema from Moscow are his only remaining customers, lol

    have fun man

    here we go again .....


    I had 3 passanger in the car .... Cant you read ?

    And he started the race from behind before as me and c7 and i already cought and started pullying up top And the c7 was racing ....


    20 whp will make difference


    can you tell me how much a boltons e63 will make on dyno jet ?

    And how much a pulley boltons CTS V Will make on dyno jet ?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Alrasheed1991 Click here to enlarge
    here we go again .....


    I had 3 passanger in the car .... Cant you read ?

    And he started the race from behind before as me and c7 and i already cought and started pullying up top And the c7 was racing ....


    20 whp will make difference


    can you tell me how much a boltons e63 will make on dyno jet ?

    And how much a pulley boltons CTS V Will make on dyno jet ?
    And why did you not race the same car head to head with only one person in both cars? Do that , then come and post the video

    i have a feeling that you will also be smoked....loool. Say hi to Andy for me and ask how the diaper business is holding up?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Points
    0.5
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I just saw the video again. It clearly appears that YOU hit the pedal before the CTS-V and he still came from behind and overtook you. The moment you started to "Pull" was the moment he depressed the peddle.

    You need to stop dreaming.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •