Close

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    IMG,
    nice vids! $#@! me Drew's car is fast...very fast.

It's nice to see some of these high power M3s actually running. Click here to enlarge

You'll have to give me a ride in yours sometime. I've left the M3 for a pig by the name of an M5.
    Def brotha,whenever you wanna come up and chill !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    Def brotha,whenever you wanna come up and chill !
    You guys can go on a date later. How did that conveying of messages go for you?

I take it I can set the time and place and we're good to go?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    unrelated note i love the way this car looks
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You guys can go on a date later. How did that conveying of messages go for you?

I take it I can set the time and place and we're good to go?
    We will,care to join us ? I'm buying ! ha
    I didn't ask him but I'm sure he will be at the next event !
    You did mention something about your own event.some details plz and i'm sure he will be there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

You did mention something about your own event.some details plz and i'm sure he will be there.
    I like your vote of confidence it's so great to see but I think before you commit someone you should probably check with that person.

August/September I'll even let the date be picked.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why don't you guys run at a dragstrip? This thread sucks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M5 253 Click here to enlarge
    Why don't you guys run at a dragstrip? This thread sucks.
    Because dragstrips are the past.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

6 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow there's just a lil bit of butthurt going on in here... If a car isn't able to compete or chooses to not compete, then by default that car and all associated to it have to suck up the results. Don't like the results? Show and run your car, set some times, get some trap speeds. If the car is all its meant to be then it should conquer all, otherwise this is all a discussion of coulda, woulda, shoulda. Good vids OP
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    We will,care to join us ? I'm buying ! ha
    I didn't ask him but I'm sure he will be at the next event !
    From what I remember, Sticky is so much richer (from all his hard work of course) than everyone else on the forum so maybe he'll buy for us poor folk Click here to enlarge.

With the weather getting nice now I'll definitely make it a point to come up there. I wanted to get the M5 on a DynoJet and I think there's one up there you guys use? I'm anticipating ~ Terry's numbers based on my experience on a mustang dyno and running 1psi less than I was supposed to as we didn't adjust the BMS piggyback by mistake.

Would like to see how much you would pull on me. This car's a beast on the highway (or the tq makes it feel more so). I think it would be really close against any of the non built supercharged E9xs. Don't know of any AA Gen 2 guys around here but an ESS 625/650 or similar would make for a fun run.
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge
    From what I remember, Sticky is so much richer (from all his hard work of course) than everyone else on the forum so maybe he'll buy for us poor folk
    I already offered to pay for the spots. I already offered to pay for the fuel. I didn't do so in a condescending manner.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    What you didn't like the comment Sticky? The truth is a mothaphucka aint it?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    What you didn't like the comment Sticky? The truth is a mothaphucka aint it?
    Oh I'm sorry, you assumed that was me? Here's a neg rep from me.

The truth is you use multiple accounts to post here to try to hide and I don't care about you. You are poking your nose in because you're a negative and spiteful person. Essentially, you're a bitter hater. Go play with your C5 nobody cares about, kthybye.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Hater... You got it all wrong bro. What you keep missing is I like the car, the plan and the setup. I would love to see results from it and if its all its cracked up to be. I would gladly throw it kudos as I like any car thats fast, regardless of its owner. That being said we had the convo about the user names. Last I checked I started here as SledgeHammer and will stay here as that until I feel the need not to...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

I would love to see results from it and if its all its cracked up to be. I would gladly throw it kudos as I like any car thats fast, regardless of its owner
    If it's all its cracked up to be. So I guess we're missing that it is the most powerful and that it already beat this car. Let's just ignore all of that.

If it isn't clear, I'm offering as much incentive as possible to do a side by side pull with the 'beast' in the OP to show just how much quicker my car is. What's the problem?

That being said we had the convo about the user names.
    Yes we sure did.

Last I checked I started here as SledgeHammer and will stay here as that until I feel the need not to...
    Do whatever makes you happy, I don't care.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

If it's all its cracked up to be. So I guess we're missing that it is the most powerful and that it already beat this car. Let's just ignore all of that.

If it isn't clear, I'm offering as much incentive as possible to do a side by side pull with the 'beast' in the OP to show just how much quicker my car is. What's the problem?

Yes we sure did.

Do whatever makes you happy, I don't care.
    Well we know you care because you keep responding, but lets skip that... Lets get to brass tacks here and keep it simple. You didn't run the event, the most powerful doesn't mean fastest or quickest as of this very moment. You've done nothing more than create a dyno queen. Which defeats your own purpose here. I get it, the car has had teething pains and some issues etc... However if its able to run NOW then run the car, but don't play $#@! from the sidelines and heckle the other players cause they're out playing. Get the car on the street, on the track and over to some roll events. Beat every blown E9X and then talk some $#@!, then go beat some other cars that are really worth racing and beat them. Then talk some more $#@!! Once you do that, if you do that?

Go earn some respect on the streets and tracks... Till then its could, woulda, shoulda
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

You didn't run the event, the most powerful doesn't mean fastest or quickest as of this very moment.
    Yes it is clearly established a belt shredded so the car didn't win this time. It's only won 100% of the time it has run. It's only won when this same car was also running. Silly me to clearly think it isn't impressive to claim to be the fastest when you never beat the fastest.

You've done nothing more than create a dyno queen
    How many times do I need to post this picture?

Click here to enlarge

How is that not clicking for you? How are you not understanding those are not dyno trophies? What exactly is not sinking in?

However if its able to run NOW then run the car
    What do you think I'm trying to do? I'm saying, for the what, 20th time now, LET'S RUN. My car needed a new belt. I'm so sorry everyone that whomever produced the belt had poor quality control. Of course that means my car is now slower somehow. Of course it means my car with the DCT holding even more boost than before clearly means it is unreliable. I'm so sorry that an issue completely unrelated and outside of my control took place.

but don't play $#@! from the sidelines and heckle the other players cause they're out playing
    When my car was out playing it beat ALL OF THEM. This absurdly weak ESS VT pile of crap didn't even beat the cars I already did. It most certainly didn't beat me.

WTF do I have to do to run any of these guys?

Get the car on the street, on the track and over to some roll events. Beat every blown E9X and then talk some $#@!
    Good idea.

Click here to enlarge

Now may I talk $#@!?

then go beat some other cars that are really worth racing and beat them
    Really good idea.

Click here to enlarge

Then talk some more $#@!! Once you do that, if you do that?
    You're right. I should talk when I do.

Click here to enlarge

Go earn some respect on the streets and tracks
    Ok, will do:

Click here to enlarge

Till then its could, woulda, shoulda
    For sure:

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Posting those pics don't mean a thing from 2013... Perhaps I missed the video of these wins feel free to link me to a thread with those. In any case its 2014 homie and you haven't done anything at all. Get a belt, stop $#@!ing and go win some runs against cars that matter and get it on video.

Better yet here's my offer!

1. I will pay from transport of your car via Reliable to Philadelphia and back
    2. I will pay for 3 nights for a room at the Ritz Carlton for you and a guest
    3. You run the following cars in this order on video (Meaning GP's on your car front and rear, GPs on the cars you run front & rear and chase car with a cam on the front as well).

TT CLS55
    My Vette
    Single Turbo 370Z
    TT CTS V
    Spoolbus

You game or what?
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Posting those pics don't mean a thing from 2013...
    Haha ok. Sorry to burst your 'dyno queen' bubble there.

Perhaps I missed the video of these wins feel free to link me to a thread with those.
    I guess you did. Don't let reality stop you, please, continue talking when you have no clue what you are saying.

In any case its 2014 homie and you haven't done anything at all. Get a belt, stop $#@!ing and go win some runs against cars that matter and get it on video.
    I see I'm also responsible for when other peoples events take place. Sure, and global warming is my fault too.

You're right it's 2014. October 2013 was decades ago.

Better yet here's my offer!

1. I will pay from transport of your car via Reliable to Philadelphia and back
    2. I will pay for 3 nights for a room at the Ritz Carlton for you and a guest
    3. You run the following cars in this order on video (Meaning GP's on your car front and rear, GPs on the cars you run front & rear and chase car with a cam on the front as well).

TT CLS55
    My Vette
    Single Turbo 370Z
    TT CTS V
    Spoolbus

You game or what?
    That's absolutely fine but I assume that includes room service?

Additionally, all content belongs to my network.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Haha ok. Sorry to burst your 'dyno queen' bubble there.

I guess you did. Don't let reality stop you, please, continue talking when you have no clue what you are saying.

I see I'm also responsible for when other peoples events take place. Sure, and global warming is my fault too.

You're right it's 2014. October 2013 was decades ago.

That's absolutely fine but I assume that includes room service?

Additionally, all content belongs to my network.
    Content belongs to Talon, you want you own videos then bring your own crew on your dime and you can edit/post/brand them however you would like.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Content belongs to Talon, you want you own videos then bring your own crew on your dime and you can edit/post/brand them however you would like.
    Then no deal. Content is mine or there is no point.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

If thats how you want to bow out then thats your call...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

If thats how you want to bow out then thats your call...
    It's not bowing out it's called business. If I'm not getting promotional material from my time and car then I do not see the point.

You're welcome to ship any of those cars here and go to my event if you like.

I'm not about to generate content for the benefit of others as that is bad business. I don't know how else to explain it.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

It appears the desire to hand you a series of losses is greater than the care for content by all parties on our end. You can have the video cards to with as you please.

You need to accomplish the following

1. Pick some dates that work for you in the short term say the next 60-90 days so we can all get on the same page and be ready to run.
    2. I need final dates to arrange transport and a room at the RC Philly
    3. We need to setup the runs.... Bottom line is we will all run from whatever speed you choose to start at and end at. It doesn't matter for us what speed we run from at all
    4. Storage: I assume you have relationships with via Gintani with local tuners/shops that can store the car. Of course the RC has garage parking thats secured as well. Your choice on how you handle that, Reliable will drop the car wherever you desire of course.

Lets get it poppin
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

It appears the desire to hand you a series of losses is greater than the care for content by all parties on our end. You can have the video cards to with as you please.
    You think I care if I win or lose as long as I have the content? Bro, bring NHRA cars for all I care.

You need to accomplish the following

1. Pick some dates that work for you in the short term say the next 60-90 days so we can all get on the same page and be ready to run.
    2. I need final dates to arrange transport and a room at the RC Philly
    3. We need to setup the runs.... Bottom line is we will all run from whatever speed you choose to start at and end at. It doesn't matter for us what speed we run from at all
    4. Storage: I assume you have relationships with via Gintani with local tuners/shops that can store the car. Of course the RC has garage parking thats secured as well. Your choice on how you handle that, Reliable will drop the car wherever you desire of course.

Lets get it poppin
    Sounds good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

This is the spot? Is there anything exciting to do in Philadelphia? Why is this in Philadelphia again? What strip is there?

Click here to enlarge

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast