Close

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    By implication then you are saying that all of the videos that you post here on your sites and often turn into your editorial content is idiotic and by default all of those participants are immature and not adult. That's interesting...
    No. What I directly stated is that it is idiotic to go across the country to street race who knows where when the opportunity exists to do so in a legal environment that provides a greater benefit to my network. Was this not clear to you?

As I stated the offer is made and terms met if you choose to back out or not participate its your choice. You're not comfortable then that's your decision. There's no reverse psychology at work, there's no name calling or questioning of your character. Join out or Join in the offer stands to make a quality video. I don't where you get the thought of grainy videos from or pitch dark. You're making assumptions without facts in hand...
    I'm not making any assumptions. Racing in the dark illegally on public roads at who knows what speeds is not my idea of fun or proper promotion. Do whatever you want you to do.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Possibly it would depend on when Sticky backed out however the money isn't the issue on my end. Its merely getting a commitment to run.
    What backing out? Take whatever money you were going to pay for shipping or accommodations and simply ship any car out here. I'll even chip in. What's the problem?

You never mentioned anything about racing illegally. If you said you were going to street race in the manner you explained after the fact I would have told you from the beginning that did not interest me. That is your fault, not mine. I was talking tracks and ATCO was mentioned which one of the people you suggested I race even specifically listed.

Sorry, what you proposed was illegal, and frankly, immature.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by benzy89 Click here to enlarge
    Atco, MIR & Pocono are all easily within reach. If you'd actually commit to a date, then I'm sure we'd have no problem finding enough people to make a track rental happen. The nice thing about the street is it doesn't cost anyone money when you back out.
    I'm in for track rental. Actually going to one may 12
    Turbo S - FBO
    Tuned Audi s6 11.461@120.34 sold
    86mph @ 17psi MoTeC powered Seadoo RXTX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    If you want my honest opinion, I don't like the rules, and I think people should be banned from including runs before the cones for trophy runs. There should be a standard like 40 or 50mph at the cones and if you floor the car before you are DQd. I think it would make the event safer and a little more fun for everyone. But that's just my opinion. We all knew the rules there so nothing prevented anyone, including myself or Gintani, from starting before the cones and using those traps for trophy runs.
    This.

No fair way to compare cars unless they control the conditions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I am going to add my own $#@! talking. I'm faster than both these cars.

2 weeks ago at the track, there was this 500whp Cayman w a crazy turbo kit. Lapped him every session. The car was so undriveable that he had to turn down the power. So technically I am the fastest in a non-straight line : P

I will never post anything on the internet that I will not say to someone 1" from their face. Of course, it's a different world now - lots of people carry guns and will also sue you. Gotta get that bish to throw first or physically threaten you or you are in a heap of trouble. Still might get shot - not worth it really.

I read this article back in the day in GQ I believe where this particular movie maker actually scheduled a fight night (boxing) with a bunch of online critics that blasted him. The critics showed up thinking it was sort-of a joke and the dude had been training and beat the $#@! out of them one after the other. LOL! People are nuts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

8 out of 11 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ^^^^ That is hilarious. I haven't ready all the pages, and don't think I will. This is just stupid nonsense, non of the numbers or trap speeds are actual factual data. You want real data to compare, you go to a drag strip and compare those results. Nothing can be skewed when it's all uniform at the strip.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

lol wth is going on in here?
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

3 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I'm beginning to think Gintani didn't release their TT article here (which was probably the biggest article considering it hasn't been done) because they are embarrassed to be represented by Sticky. He makes Gintani look bad and I'm sure others agree.

Sticky, It would be one thing if you were just a member on a forum but being the owner/moderator...come on. Your own behavior is limiting the potential of your business. You could actually have a respected business/site if you acted more professionally.

So much potential being wasted. After my first few months on this site I was shocked to find out you were the owner.

I'm really not trying to be an ass and I doubt you'll take this as the constructive criticism it's meant to be....oh well.

On another note, I'll race anyone for slips, anytime, anywhere Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    ​2014 F10 M5 Competition Alpine White / Sakhir Orange
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey stickster I have a proposition for you, I'll bring my car to your event whenever & wherever it is & I'll race you for 25k .
    conditons :
    1) best out of 3
    2) car breaks down you lose
    3) owners drive their own car

Game or lame ?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NikB316 Click here to enlarge

On another note, I'll race anyone for slips, anytime, anywhere Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Wait,what? Whatchu doing tonite?? I'll meet you on 287 somewhere,bring all the paperworkClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

2 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Wait,what? Whatchu doing tonite?? I'll meet you on 287 somewhere,bring all the paperworkClick here to enlarge
    LMAO
    ill be a witness !

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by img Click here to enlarge
    LMAO
    ill be a witness !
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nah bro I don't street race. That $#@!s too immature for me. In fact, I was voted "most likely to be mature" in high school!

Reality:

My car's leased Click here to enlarge

You can take my monthly payment "slips" if you'd like. It's a 0 down lease Click here to enlarge

On another note 287 & 78 are my spots! I drive up and down daily. Local?
    Undercover Custom Downpipes & Connector. BMS Stage 1. IND Cosmetics. OEM CF Perf Spoiler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Hey stickster I have a proposition for you, I'll bring my car to your event whenever & wherever it is & I'll race you for 25k .
    conditons :
    1) best out of 3

Game or lame ?
    I will fly out to spectate. Well done. Just got called out harddd Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    lol @ Drew's photos. Screw this half mile stuff. Let's organize a private track day at Famoso or a real dragstrip!
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nah bro I don't street race. That $#@!s too immature for me. In fact, I was voted "most likely to be mature" in high school!

Reality:

My car's leased Click here to enlarge

You can take my monthly payment "slips" if you'd like. It's a 0 down lease Click here to enlarge

On another note 287 & 78 are my spots! I drive up and down daily. Local?
    Lol,Im too lazy to get outta my comfy armchair anyways,it kinda swallowed me up. Thanks,I'll pass on the payments as well Click here to enlarge

Ahhhh,I ran many nights on 78,by Berkeley Heights...and if its late enough 24 heading towards 287 is a nice stretch as well. But 287 is my fave. Im up by Mahwah,but have done a lot of work in Bridgewater,Short Hills,N.Plainfield,Morris,I commute all over NNJ Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm beginning to think Gintani didn't release their TT article here (which was probably the biggest article considering it hasn't been done) because they are embarrassed to be represented by Sticky. He makes Gintani look bad and I'm sure others agree.

Sticky, It would be one thing if you were just a member on a forum but being the owner/moderator...come on. Your own behavior is limiting the potential of your business. You could actually have a respected business/site if you acted more professionally.

So much potential being wasted. After my first few months on this site I was shocked to find out you were the owner.

I'm really not trying to be an ass and I doubt you'll take this as the constructive criticism it's meant to be....oh well.

Click here to enlarge
    Maybe you should just pick up a phone can call Gintani rather than speculate? Who's stopping you?

Maybe Gintani had a new guy post for them who had no idea about any BimmerBoost or BimmerPost beef?

Weird they didn't have a problem taking me a for a spin in the car or discussing putting the turbos on my car. Is Gintani working on Jason's BMW?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    conditons :
    1) best out of 3

Game or lame ?
    Sounds good see you there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    Let's organize a private track day at Famoso or a real dragstrip!
    Ok. Let's do that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sticky you need to get life and start living in reality... by reading your posts it seems that:
    *everyone here is stupid and you are the smartest living person
    *everyone's car is slow except your ultramegahyperfast unicorn ( loch ness monster, yeti) which of we saw billions of videos
    *your moto is like "run your car not your mouth" while the only thing you run everyday is your keyboard

btw dont really care about ess or gintani or whatever, but Drew atleast have some videos of running against other cars and pic with trophies.. if im not wrong your showing off only with that trophies pic.. some1 might think that event where u get trophies is like your bmw... just unicorn Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by baraba13 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky you need to get life and start living in reality... by reading your posts it seems that:
    *everyone here is stupid and you are the smartest living person
    *everyone's car is slow except your ultramegahyperfast unicorn ( loch ness monster, yeti) which of we saw billions of videos
    *your moto is like "run your car not your mouth" while the only thing you run everyday is your keyboard

btw dont really care about ess or gintani or whatever, but Drew atleast have some videos of running against other cars and pic with trophies.. if im not wrong your showing off only with that trophies pic.. some1 might think that event where u get trophies is like your bmw... just unicorn Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by baraba13 Click here to enlarge
    ultramegahyperfast unicorn ( loch ness monster, yeti)
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

sticky's m3 is the $#@!in boogeyman
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what races are happening tonight? I got something for fun today to play around with Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    LOL. Talking $#@! via picture? At least send a text and twat that $#@! so people can try to embarrass you back without having to use photoshop and $#@!. Be reasonable.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast