Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Red Death revisited

Ask most people in the aftermarket parts business what they think of their fellow neighboring businesses, and they will tell you that competition is fierce and any relationship with a fellow local shop is always strained at best, and outright malicious at worst.

For whatever reason, this is just not the case in Chicago. Although Challenge, WheelSTO, and IND Distribution often cater to the same clients, all of us are extremely close friends. All three companies not only work together, but spend time outside of work as well. Whether itís moving furniture, towing your car to a local track event, or just hanging out on the weekends, you can find the staff of Challenge, WheelSTO, and IND spending time together.

When Mike, the owner of Red Death decided that the car needed a new look, all of us knew we had to pitch in. Challenge helped by providing the new exterior parts for the car, WheelSTO did the nearly impossible by securing a set of TE37 SL wheels for Red Death in record time, and IND brought KW ClubSport coilovers and our paint work to the table.

The carís new track-ready look will suit Mike well next season as he begins to test the carís limits at local events.

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

First, the challenge parts are quite nice and in my opinion a great value compared to say, Ericsson.

The wheels are great, I like the dark look and WheelSTO always seems to deliver, quality option for wheels.

The KW's sit well, beautiful car overall, well done. Glad to hear that you guys all get along, often times it appears the BMW aftermarket scene is just cut throat warfare.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

The car has some nice stance. +1 on the WheelSTO guys being good people and I wish I had stopped through your place while I was there
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

This car is not SC'd, right?
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    This car is not SC'd, right?
    Nope but I'm working on it lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Absolutely gorgeous car. Great job!