Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    C63 tuned vs 5.0 full bolton 6spd

    I talked to this guy with the nasty sounding 5.0
    At idle it sounded it had cams. He said it has all the boltons NA. Somewhere in the 430whp+. Damn it was so loud that it hurt my ears when he rev it. It was the nastiest sounding Mustang. Enjoy..

    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,739
    Rep Points
    31,543.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Tune only W204 C63 AMG vs a bolt on Mustang GT 5.0 'Coyote' from a roll

    Nice video here from BenzBoost member JonsC63AMG. He ran into a nasty sounding Mustang GT (turn your bass up when you play the video) that had full on bolt on modifications. The owner stated the GT put out somewhere in the 430 wheel horsepower range which based on the result seems about right. The C63 is a tune only car with a tune from OE Tuning. So who wins in a roll on race?

    Well, it was close. These cars are making similar power but the C63 is able to edge the Mustang up top. It certainly appears and sounds like the Mustang has a manual transmission and the consistency of the C63 auto edges it after a couple shifts. A very good race and it is nice to see a run in daylight in HD quality.

    Click here to enlarge


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Play it full screen 1080.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Rep Points
    20.7
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ocean parkway?

    Nice run that 5.0 sounds sick.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    2.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    I beat that c63 In several of my cars.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,739
    Rep Points
    31,543.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    I beat that c63 In several of my cars.
    Oh wow you beat a tune only C63 you're a baller in several of your cars.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    2.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not a baller at all. But this guy comes to the car meets likes he s John Force and
    asks everyone if they want to run his "factory freak". And then when he loses the excuses come a flowing. He beat a 5.0 mustang with a 6.2 AMG v8, truly impressive.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,739
    Rep Points
    31,543.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    Not a baller at all. But this guy comes to the car meets likes he s John Force and
    asks everyone if they want to run his "factory freak". And then when he loses the excuses come a flowing. He beat a 5.0 mustang with a 6.2 AMG v8, truly impressive.
    Look you have a point it's a tune only C63. It's definitely quick for what it is.

    Is it some monster? No and nobody should act like it is. If it was my C63 it would already have boost.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    Reputation: Yes | No
    the way that mustang was shaking and pulling + that sound.. we all know how had more fun between the 2 cars
    '08 535xi - fbo

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    Not a baller at all. But this guy comes to the car meets likes he s John Force and
    asks everyone if they want to run his "factory freak". And then when he loses the excuses come a flowing. He beat a 5.0 mustang with a 6.2 AMG v8, truly impressive.
    Like John Force? LMAO! There are cars that have 1000whp there. I just pick wisely. Do you have any clue what a FBO 5.0 coyote runs? Try low 11s@ 120-122mph.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Look you have a point it's a tune only C63. It's definitely quick for what it is.

    Is it some monster? No and nobody should act like it is. If it was my C63 it would already have boost.
    Guy is a troll.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    2.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I guess that means your c63 runs 10s. Impressive.
    My friend with a cammed jeep will run you at track.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    I guess that means your c63 runs 10s. Impressive.
    My friend with a cammed jeep will run you at track.
    I'm simply saying that the 5.0 is in the same league as the C63. Cammed only Jeep? This is a low 11sec Jeep 440 stroker motor I ran..
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,739
    Rep Points
    31,543.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I'm simply saying that the 5.0 is in the same league as the C63. Cammed only Jeep? This is a low 11sec Jeep 440 stroker motor I ran..https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=5B-jZ6hpOIw
    I remember that vid, good run. The Jeep is definitely stronger from a stop as once rolling its all wheel drive, aerodynamics, and mass hurt it.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Its too bad I didnt have a video when I ran the 577hp 14 E63 S-model. The outcome was close way up top.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,739
    Rep Points
    31,543.6
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Its too bad I didnt have a video when I ran the 577hp 14 E63 S-model. The outcome was close way up top.
    I'd love to see it.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    978
    Rep Points
    1,406.3
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Like John Force? LMAO! There are cars that have 1000whp there. I just pick wisely. Do you have any clue what a FBO 5.0 coyote runs? Try low 11s@ 120-122mph.
    With e85 maybe, pump FBO they seem to be a few MPH slower, but this is still a great race. I could be wrong, I'm a bit new to that community.

    Would love to see you run a similarly modded coyote with an auto and torque concertor, maybe a 1 piece drive shaft. The autos make less whp but run a bit quicker.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    6
    Rep Points
    2.6
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by JonsC63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Its too bad I didnt have a video when I ran the 577hp 14 E63 S-model. The outcome was close way up top.
    I actually know the guy with the e63 you lost to. He didn't even floor it since it had 500 miles on it. He said you had a little camera and took vids. I guess posting a loss video isn't as scintillating.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    208
    Rep Points
    663.6
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    I actually know the guy with the e63 you lost to. He didn't even floor it since it had 500 miles on it. He said you had a little camera and took vids. I guess posting a loss video isn't as scintillating.
    ��������

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,076
    Rep Points
    908.3
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    10


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    i can sense the hostility
    '08 535xi - fbo

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    1,958
    Rep Points
    2,641.0
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol i had to post this... jon is a great guy, he loves his car and its very strong. I met him and got called out to race him after sticky front paged my 135i running a stock c63 and nosing it with my brother in the car.. I was on 18ohm jb4 running a few lbs less in that video so i went out to race jons oe tuned c63 , he was a very cool dude to me at least, we bsed before and after the race.. it does seem he likes to stir the pot with videos but most know this going in...

    I raced him twice in my old 135..... once where my car hiccuped and limped twice he had his camera and didn't post the videos... which was cool of him ... He is the type of guy you love to beat but hate to lose to.

    he just really likes his car , just like sticky loves himself a dct Click here to enlarge

    i couldn't get anyone to come out this day to video except my buddy in the charger rt taping or trying to lol. He is about 8 years younger than me and loved every second of this race as you can tell by watching it lol .... my car trapped 120 both times at the track.... this is with jb4 15ohm no flash days lol.... he trapped 120 or 121 .... he was upset i did not keep going in this race but you can draw your own conclusion from how far ahead of the challenger we were and how fast (slowly) he was going and where we were. I hit at least 140-150. Try to ignore the beginning but the drag race motha fffkkaaass is pretty damn funny lol...

    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Points
    2,516.8
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    26


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That Mustang sounded incredible.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Untouchable Click here to enlarge
    I actually know the guy with the e63 you lost to. He didn't even floor it since it had 500 miles on it. He said you had a little camera and took vids. I guess posting a loss video isn't as scintillating.
    Your an idiot. The guy had over 3k miles. He wanted to play and was in race mode. I did lose but not by much. Within a car difference. Go troll somewhere else.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    i can sense the hostility
    This guy is a troll.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    lol i had to post this... jon is a great guy, he loves his car and its very strong. I met him and got called out to race him after sticky front paged my 135i running a stock c63 and nosing it with my brother in the car.. I was on 18ohm jb4 running a few lbs less in that video so i went out to race jons oe tuned c63 , he was a very cool dude to me at least, we bsed before and after the race.. it does seem he likes to stir the pot with videos but most know this going in...

    I raced him twice in my old 135..... once where my car hiccuped and limped twice he had his camera and didn't post the videos... which was cool of him ... He is the type of guy you love to beat but hate to lose to.

    he just really likes his car , just like sticky loves himself a dct Click here to enlarge

    i couldn't get anyone to come out this day to video except my buddy in the charger rt taping or trying to lol. He is about 8 years younger than me and loved every second of this race as you can tell by watching it lol .... my car trapped 120 both times at the track.... this is with jb4 15ohm no flash days lol.... he trapped 120 or 121 .... he was upset i did not keep going in this race but you can draw your own conclusion from how far ahead of the challenger we were and how fast (slowly) he was going and where we were. I hit at least 140-150. Try to ignore the beginning but the drag race motha fffkkaaass is pretty damn funny lol...

    http://youtu.be/J5JXvUzO7gU?t=33s
    The reason why I didnt post the video of our run is your face was showing and didnt want this on youtube. We were tight but you backed off. Because of issues you had with your car. Your car had FBO max boost with meth. It wouldve been interesting wayup top.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •