Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Possible HPFP upgrade for the N54 and N55?!!

http://hpfpupgrade.com/Products/Show...System+Upgrade

"After a year of development we are proud to release our fueling upgrades for the BMW market!The Stage 1 fuel system will include pump and injector rail. The injector rail is needed to reach the full potential of the Stage 1 and 2 fuel pumps. The Stage 1 fuel system will deliver enough fuel to meet the demands of 550HP with proper tuning. 600HP will be possible with in tank pump upgrades and racing fuel. On average we see a 20% flow increase from our Stage 1 fuel pumps.
    Stage 2 fuel system be capable of 700HP with upgraded in tank fuel pump and upgraded feed lines. Bench testing has shown the Stage fuel pump delivering enough fuel to support 800HP if the feed side demands are high enough (low pressure side). This is with proper supporting modifications and proper tuning. On average we see a 40% increase in our Stage 2 fuel pumps. Release of the Stage 2 fuel pump will be midsummer."

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    that website needs to be DDOS.....
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hahahaha I mean WHY are people making this Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by V8Bait Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Wow that's a good smiley.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You guys shouldn't be hating. They have some good VW upgrades...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So how long ago did these guys stop paying their vendor dues after promising everyone the world? We may take a little while, but at least we always produce what we say we are going to. Not hating on the other products. Hating on the fact of they came here, everyone called bs, the dude made more promises and poof, nothing. Shocker

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Don't tell me... Show me! Lets see some logs...
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    So how long ago did these guys stop paying their vendor dues after promising everyone the world? We may take a little while, but at least we always produce what we say we are going to. Not hating on the other products. Hating on the fact of they came here, everyone called bs, the dude made more promises and poof, nothing. Shocker
    They pay their tab every month right on time. I wish all vendors paid like they do. I have several outstanding tabs at the moment from some of the vendors people here rave about...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    Why hate on him? You have your thing he has his. If yours is better that's awesome I mean that's why competition is what it is.

Your turbos go up against others too and do fine. Tony your stuff does its job.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It's a hard problem. No sense in bashing them.
    pt6466 FFTEC 335i
    gtx3076r FFTEC Evo IX

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I said it before and I will say it again now, I judge based off my personal experience with this guy. Bold face lies, then some more lies, then his wife finally contacted me and sent me back an unopened box, after I was told they were almost finished with my pump upgrade numerous times. So yeah that was my experience. How do people not pay on time. I thought you have everyone on auto-pay. And lets be real here. If these guys had a HPFP upgrade for the N54 or even one cooking, we would know at least something about it. Bottom line, from some of the biggest diesel names in the biz which this pump is, who I sent the pump to. Don't bother trying to get more fuel from that pump. Once we heard that, that's when we changed directions. Lets see what they come up with, but crickets for what 8 months now. Hmmmmmmm

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lfelunden Click here to enlarge
    http://hpfpupgrade.com/Products/Show...System+Upgrade

"After a year of development we are proud to release our fueling upgrades for the BMW market!The Stage 1 fuel system will include pump and injector rail. The injector rail is needed to reach the full potential of the Stage 1 and 2 fuel pumps. The Stage 1 fuel system will deliver enough fuel to meet the demands of 550HP with proper tuning. 600HP will be possible with in tank pump upgrades and racing fuel. On average we see a 20% flow increase from our Stage 1 fuel pumps.
    Stage 2 fuel system be capable of 700HP with upgraded in tank fuel pump and upgraded feed lines. Bench testing has shown the Stage fuel pump delivering enough fuel to support 800HP if the feed side demands are high enough (low pressure side). This is with proper supporting modifications and proper tuning. On average we see a 40% increase in our Stage 2 fuel pumps. Release of the Stage 2 fuel pump will be midsummer."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by CaptainInsano Click here to enlarge
    It's a hard problem. No sense in bashing them.
    Exactly it's not like there are a dozen solutions around.

We are on the brink of a big one and it's no secret Vargas is pioneering it and props for that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Exactly it's not like there are a dozen solutions around.

We are on the brink of a big one and it's no secret Vargas is pioneering it and props for that.
    I think we can try the new f30 m3 HPFP, sure it can handle more

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    At least they are still trying and making efforts to better the platform. I dislike people over promising and under delivering as much as the next guy, but I'm excited to see what they've come up with. I also like their marketing tactic:

We want our fuel pumps to be the premier pump for the BMW market, so we are offering a bounty for those that push their car to the limit. In the 12 months after purchasing the fuel pump, and you can deliver Dyno Jet dyno results or 1/4 mile times of:

First 5 people running 600 + WHP will receive $250 refund

First 5 people running 700 + WHP will receive $500 refund

First 5 people running 11.5 or lower seconds in the 1/4 mile will receive $250 refund

First 5 people running 10.50 or lower in the 1/4 mile will receive $500 refund

We will need video proof of this and recognition in the video or a HPFPUPADE sticker is seen on the car in the video will qualify you for the refund.

Our fuel pumps currently power with worlds highest WHP and fastest: Mazda Speed, VW and Audi FSI engines. We want to provide the same quality and performance to the BMW market!
    -Rich
    2010 E90 LCI 335i Black Sapphire (his)
    COBB/PTF proTUNE/Alpina/BMS Drop-in/PSS/Blizzak
    2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Graphite Luster Metallic (hers)
    1969 Opel Gt Strato Blue (storage)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Search this guy on the Mazda forums. He scammed quite a few people with his piss poor pumps. One of my personal friends had multiple pumps from him fail and had worse fuel pressures than oem.

As far as the vw hpfp he offers I hadn't heard from many running his pump. APR owns that market for the hpfp. The vw hpfp needs to be assembled in a clean room. I would put money that this guy doesn't have a clean room for the vw pumps.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Charrigan Click here to enlarge
    Search this guy on the Mazda forums. He scammed quite a few people with his piss poor pumps. One of my personal friends had multiple pumps from him fail and had worse fuel pressures than oem.

As far as the vw hpfp he offers I hadn't heard from many running his pump. APR owns that market for the hpfp. The vw hpfp needs to be assembled in a clean room. I would put money that this guy doesn't have a clean room for the vw pumps.
    You may be right but he has successful VW results.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Charrigan Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClass 1, class 10, class 100? I'd be interested to hear more on this theory. You're saying that those pumps have sub-micron tolerances?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some proof is all it really takes. Until then...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Well since we seem to be trying out the vastness of the smiley database I've wanted to use this one for a while:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Just added this one which should be appropriate when there is a working solution:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SteveAZ Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClass 1, class 10, class 100? I'd be interested to hear more on this theory. You're saying that those pumps have sub-micron tolerances?

Laugh all you want. You clearly have zero knowledge of the vw hpfp. The tolerance for the piston clearance on the vw hpfp is .0001. One spec of dust or dirt ruins a pump. Some cases its toast in a couple hundred miles, others it took a couple thousand. I believe APR still has one of the only hpfp test benches in the US that isn't owned by a car manufacturer. APR assembles them in a dust and dirt free environment. I can reference hundreds of threads of failed pumps from people who tried to save money and rebuild them at home with the autotech or other brand rebuilds.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast