Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Yea its sad. The owner of a thread needed more content in this section, so he takes a post of mine to make thread. LOL. Then Taza weeps about my dyno sheet not having rpms. Sad sad sad humans. Its good normal guys like Mspired still exist here on this forum.
    Members like Mspired are what make this place great, partially because he makes sense and contributes, hi 5.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I dont care to participate in lame jokes on the internet with a weirdo. Thanks...
    Heh, cracked me up.
    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    hi 5 while you weep and beep human. On my island I use other methods of forced induction that will cause mass hysteria of rape proportions.
    Click here to enlarge

On that island he teaches all other tuners their methods, humans stand in awe of the rape displayed. Don't weep for his talent, hi 5 BEEP.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WOW, so whats all this goin on in here?
    LOL, what a read.

So, essentially, we have one guy who built a car from the ground up by himself, in his garage, has built his own ECU (basically) from the ground up to work on 413s for many people back in the day, installed and implemented the DTA on his own car, tunes his own car starting from scratch, and made 685whp after just driving it off the street onto the dyno, and on the other hand, a guy who maybe has tweeked a few values here and there, gave $#@! tons of cash to a shop to build and tune the car for him, and the latter is trying to say he knows more about tuning, building cars, and calling the TRUE builder pathetic.

RIIIIIIIIIGHHT
    | 1997 Estoril M3 - TURBO - |
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |
    | Nick G custom tune | 46mm Precision gate | 62# injectors | Dual 255's |

Goal to be the first GT35r E36 to: 30 psi, 140+ mph, < 6 second 60-130

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rt turbo Click here to enlarge
    WOW, so whats all this goin on in here?
    LOL, what a read.
    Epic warfare, lol.

So, essentially, we have one guy who built a car from the ground up by himself, in his garage, has built his own standalone (basically) for many people back in the day, tunes hi own car now, and made 685whp after just driving it off the street, and on the other hand, a guy who maybe has tweeked a few numbers here and there, gave $#@! tons of cash to a shop to build and tune the car for him, and the latter is trying to say he knows more about tuning, cars building cars, and calling the TRUE builder pathetic.
    I can see how you interpret it that way but it is an oversimplification. They are going back and forth partially because they already had previous engagements that were unresolved. I respect both of their approaches.

Why is it so hard for the BMW community to get along?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Epic warfare, lol.

I can see how you interpret it that but it is an oversimplification. They are going back and forth partially because they already has previous engagements that were unresolved. I respect both of their approaches.

Why is it so hard for the BMW community to get along?
    Trust me, Ive seen it all on all the forums. THis one is just an observation after reading this particular argument.

Also, Im not commenting on the s54/m5x debate here. Just characteristics based on facts from both party's past gearhead history.

P.S. I dont condone all the banter from anyone, just a few things one member has said seems a bit out of his place...
    Last edited by rt turbo; 10-26-2010 at 09:34 PM.
    Click here to enlarge
    | GT3582R | 8.5:1 forged internals | ARP stuffs | SS oring block & Elring HG | Fully balanced & blueprinted 3.3L S52 |

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol so I paying for a PROFESSIONAL to build my car makes me not know anything? Sure buddy.

Just because he built most of his car doesn't mean he can post some information that is not accurate. I will definitely call him out on things I don't see adding up. Remember he was the one who came on E46f and talked down to everyone. He's the one who talked down about my car and even drew a TQ line on my dyno.

His data doesn't make 100% sense, I can definitely ask him about it. Which I did and he went on bfc and talked more $#@! about me so I decided to call him out with more data.

Your logic is profound. Sorry guys I will leave I paid someone to work on my car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Your logic is profound. Sorry guys I will leave I paid someone to work on my car.
    I better join you.

It isn't a fair argument to say someone works on their older car vs. someone paying someone on their newer car. There is no way someone in their garage can just build a DCT or deal with the complexities of these newer cars. The standard for older cars is not applicable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I guess not knowing the full history behind these two makes me hesitant to put up my own dyno sheets when the car is done for fear of someone picking it to pieces. It seems like everyone has something to say about someone elses car, fact or myth or whatever it may be.

Why all the ball breaking? Can't we just get along? We had enough with lying people on bimmerpost making fake timeslips and everything, does it need to be here too?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I guess not knowing the full history behind these two makes me hesitant to put up my own dyno sheets when the car is done for fear of someone picking it to pieces. It seems like everyone has something to say about someone elses car, fact or myth or whatever it may be.
    No one is going to crap all over your dyno sheets, there is history as you alluded to between them.

Why all the ball breaking? Can't we just get along? We had enough with lying people on bimmerpost making fake timeslips and everything, does it need to be here too?
    No it does not, so we will try to remove those aspects from the community as they just don't mesh well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No reason for it to go beep with that kind of power.
    Correct.
    Pure power under the curve with gentle tune.

hi 5 while you weep and beep human. On my island I use other methods of forced induction that will cause mass hysteria of rape proportions.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    Nice one

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    Nice job GG, pretty good numbers!
    Very good post
    His numbers are very ideal for a street car.

500/500 is nearly uncontrollable,
    but once practiced ... will whip most any car on the street, or track or alleyway.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge

500/500 is nearly uncontrollable,
    but once practiced ... will whip most any car on the street, or track or alleyway.
    Indeed. This is why I set my goals for my car around the same numbers. Anything else for me is a little overkill.

However my neighbor/customer has a pesky yellow GT2 which I might want to take a swipe at Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

a pesky yellow GT2 which I might want to take a swipe at Click here to enlarge
    The word "pesky" reminds me of Scooby Doo, man
    I respect that

So what has this HUMAN done to their Porsche?
    Many with a Porsche cannot even drive them properly
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    The word "pesky" reminds me of Scooby Doo, man
    I respect that

So what has this HUMAN done to their Porsche?
    Many with a Porsche cannot even drive them properly
    Evo6 or 700 kit, 6 puck clutch, upgraded fuel lines injectors and pump (-10) eisenmann catted pipes/mufflers.

It's his fun car. He takes it out to the beach early in the morning and goes to the end of the speedo and back a few times and goes home. Thats it. He is down to run a few of the cars on here, he is real chill.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I've driven it at 21lbs and it's scary....and I have driven many high powered 911s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol so I paying for a PROFESSIONAL to build my car makes me not know anything? Sure buddy.

Just because he built most of his car doesn't mean he can post some information that is not accurate. I will definitely call him out on things I don't see adding up. Remember he was the one who came on E46f and talked down to everyone. He's the one who talked down about my car and even drew a TQ line on my dyno.

His data doesn't make 100% sense, I can definitely ask him about it. Which I did and he went on bfc and talked more $#@! about me so I decided to call him out with more data.

Im calling issue with you basically saying he doesnt know what he is talking about. Indeed, I believe he knows quite a bit more than you do on the subject. He logic is sound, his numbers were sound as well. Im not even talking about the argument current, or before. Just you doing what you were doing. The only reason I called into question you paying for your build is to question your past experience because you seem to believe you have more than Jon. Which you dont. Experience is experience, and Jon wins that confrontation hands down in this case.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I better join you.

It isn't a fair argument to say someone works on their older car vs. someone paying someone on their newer car. There is no way someone in their garage can just build a DCT or deal with the complexities of these newer cars. The standard for older cars is not applicable.
    So, there is nobody to work on a dct in their garage ever? I seem to recall people modding the smg trannys into a manual gearbox in their garage. it will happen with that one too. Just because its newer and has newer technology doesnt mean the only people to be able to work on them have a big expensive garage, with expensive equipment and many engineers/mechanics doing the techwork to make the power. Half this $#@! is the same-ol, with some updated electronics...all that can still be run with a well-sorted standalone. Not rocket science. He brought up tuning and build knowledge quite enough, and on that subject, he definitely looses.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I paid to have my car build. Guess I'm do for a lynching.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    The torque is fine but ugh CF superchargers blech blech blech
    So just not a fan of them huh? Well, I am kind of with you but I am stuck with them. Nice top end power though. If I could, I would go turbo or twin screw, but I can't.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im calling issue with you basically saying he doesnt know what he is talking about. Indeed, I believe he knows quite a bit more than you do on the subject. He logic is sound, his numbers were sound as well. Im not even talking about the argument current, or before. Just you doing what you were doing. The only reason I called into question you paying for your build is to question your past experience because you seem to believe you have more than Jon. Which you dont. Experience is experience, and Jon wins that confrontation hands down in this case.
    Huh? I never said I know this or that, he is the one boasting around his knowledge. I'm simply calling out something that does not add up. I looked at all his other datalogs (he has a ton) and they all look accurate. It is the one catalog that happens to have data that doesn't look right that I called out. I'm not testing his knowledge, I'm simply bringing up facts which are his datalogs. He also says he doesn't use PSI but when you look at all his other threads he uses PSI all the time.

Just because he does certain things himself doesn't restrict me from pointing out data that doesn't seem correct. I can care less what he knows that I don't. I care about the data shown and the discrepancies in it.

The bias here is that you know him and talk to him so I'm not surprise you are here defending him. He goes back to bfc and talks about me for no reason to get guys like you to back him up. I really don't care. I've posted information plenty of people have seen and can judge for themselves. That's it.

People bring up my car for no reason. Why? My car makes more horsepower then 99% of the BMW community and it actually runs all the time the same. In quite proud of it actually. Anyone can come see for themselves. In fact I gave a random guy a ride after the gym because they were so curious. Needless to say at 20psig 91 octane he was speechless telling me his dads 996tt with upgraded turbos making 650whp feels like a joke.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I paid to have my car build. Guess I'm do for a lynching.
    I think you missed the point. No on is lynching anyone for having someone else build their car. No one is hating on people who have people build their cars. But when someone with less experience/knowledge basically puts it forward otherwise on someone who does have very extensive knowledge/experience, it needs to be stopped.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Huh? I never said I know this or that, he is the one boasting around his knowledge. I'm simply calling out something that does not add up. I looked at all his other datalogs (he has a ton) and they all look accurate. It is the one catalog that happens to have data that doesn't look right that I called out. I'm not testing his knowledge, I'm simply bringing up facts which are his datalogs. He also says he doesn't use PSI but when you look at all his other threads he uses PSI all the time.

Just because he does certain things himself doesn't restrict me from pointing out data that doesn't seem correct. I can care less what he knows that I don't. I care about the data shown and the discrepancies in it.

The bias here is that you know him and talk to him so I'm not surprise you are here defending him. He goes back to bfc and talks about me for no reason to get guys like you to back him up. I really don't care. I've posted information plenty of people have seen and can judge for themselves. That's it.

People bring up my car for no reason. Why? My car makes more horsepower then 99% of the BMW community and it actually runs all the time the same. In quite proud of it actually. Anyone can come see for themselves. In fact I gave a random guy a ride after the gym because they were so curious. Needless to say at 20psig 91 octane he was speechless telling me his dads 996tt with upgraded turbos making 650whp feels like a joke.
    Gets me to back him up? I dont really talk to him that much. I came in as an observer. Indeed you did question his knowledge many times, and banter you have more. Give it up dude, the logs were what he said they were. He put them up. You were wrong. Let it be.

Also, I think it should be known that on many occasion I have came in for you and defended you. On Audizine with all those arguments, on bf.com, etc. So Im not some biased person coming in and sticking up for only Jon. No $#@! your car is fast and im sure a pleasure to drive, but it seems like you are letting it go to your head some.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gets me to back him up? I dont really talk to him that much. I came in as an observer. Indeed you did question his knowledge many times, and banter you have more. Give it up dude, the logs were what he said they were. He put them up. You were wrong. Let it be.
    I do not believe I am wrong with what I posted. You believe I'm wrong that's your opinion. Plenty of people have seen it and lots agreed. That's all, I'm over it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I was joking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    I was joking.
    You want a beer? I could use one myself at the moment.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast