Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Top mount single turbo on C12 and 23 psi with JB4 + flash = 641.8 wheel horsepower

6466 Single Top Mount Turbo
    Walbro 450 Intake pump
    c12 race fuel.
    JB4 + custom flash tune based of BMS' single turbo flash.
    23 PSI target creeping up to about 24ish.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

We need some GD fuel...All these awesome builds are coming out but we can't even see the motor or turbos break a sweat due to the lack of fuel. Frustrating.

I'd like to drive in a 6466 car but I don't like the spool I see from most of the curves that get posted. To each their own I guess, i'm sure that car flys.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Spool is pretty decent for that turbo. Is this twin scroll or single? @135pats you're so right. I know a local DSM guy pushing that turbo to 43psi LOL. It's barely even turning at 23psi haha.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by bigdnno98 Click here to enlarge
    Spool is pretty decent for that turbo. Is this twin scroll or single? @135pats you're so right. I know a local DSM guy pushing that turbo to 43psi LOL. It's barely even turning at 23psi haha.
    Exactly. Yea it spools fine for the turbo, but in absolute terms I bet Terry's setup would feel stronger on the street. That's a pretty narrow powerband with the 6466.

43PSI would be bananas. B-A-N-A-N-A-S.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Can't really tell spool from a dyno especially with larger turbos. 6466 would be the largest I think you'd want on these cars, but shouldn't be too bad, you just have to shift much more haha. It's a big turbo no doubt though. These things will not need 40+psi on our cars to max the turbo out probably more like 28-30, I'd love to see that too lol. Those poor 2.0L motors have to take some pressures to get moving.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wish FFTEC would hurry up with our E92 short block! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, N63s, S55s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Whose is this? What's the smallest twin scroll could you put into an N54 that's NON-stock hybrids?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL @Sticky did he tell you to post this or did you just do it?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nt

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    I wish FFTEC would hurry up with our E92 short block! Click here to enlarge
    What happend to your old block? Did you pop it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Smokes like a chimney sometimes. Probably a busted ring/piston. Ran it at full power with a sealed PCV accidentally which seems to have hastened its demise. But with a 6466 and OEM pistons these things are bound happen.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please see http://www.burgertuning.com/emissions_info.html for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    Whose is this? What's the smallest twin scroll could you put into an N54 that's NON-stock hybrids?
    I dunno, I'm sure there's a 300hp TS turbo by Precision you could find...if you're going to go single turbo, no real sense doing a turbo much smaller than a Precision 5858, or really a 5862. IMO Garrett GTX or FP HTA are better choice of turbos though, just have to dish out a little extra coin.
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just have to make sure that the turbine outlet is available in the bolt patter your DP would be in. I'm personally a huge FP fan. Twin scroll turbine housings are somewhat limited though exp depending on 5 bolt vs 4 bolt outlet, AR etc.
    2011 335is DCT, JB4 + MHD BEF, stage 2 LPFP, e50 + 50/50 meth, FBO, MT ET Streets when needed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    LOL @Sticky did he tell you to post this or did you just do it?
    He told me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He told me.
    Click here to enlarge They'll be another N54 dyno tomorrow!
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge They'll be another N54 dyno tomorrow!
    Repped for advancement and research with planned results on the n54 platform! Ptf will be the last to release their stuff it seems
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    Repped for advancement and research with planned results on the n54 platform! Ptf will be the last to release their stuff it seems

It's awfully close... just waiting on parts to be cast and shipped.
    Click here to enlarge
    MOTIV750, MOTIV P-1000 PI, MOTIV/FUEL-IT! low pressure fuel system, AEM EMS/COBB AP, Aquamist HFS-3, ETS FMIC, SPEC stage 3+ clutch/SS flywheel, BC Racing coilovers and VMR wheels wrapped in Hankook RS3s.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    just have to make sure that the turbine outlet is available in the bolt patter your DP would be in. I'm personally a huge FP fan. Twin scroll turbine housings are somewhat limited though exp depending on 5 bolt vs 4 bolt outlet, AR etc.
    FT HTA with V-band in and out FTW. FP is the turbo of choice for Extreme Turbo Systems, very happy to see those guys take the GTR crown going up against $150k+ "kits" Those super94 and super99 turbos are just insane.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rader1 Click here to enlarge
    It's awfully close... just waiting on parts to be cast and shipped.
    Good stuff, been checking the FB page frequently waiting for more product releases. Is there going to be a top mount AND bottom mount option?

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Seems to be a ton of single turbo stuff coming out lately. I wish someone would develop a viable high pressure pump upgrade. Meth is great but having to rely on it for fueling is holding us back.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Seems to be a ton of single turbo stuff coming out lately. I wish someone would develop a viable high pressure pump upgrade. Meth is great but having to rely on it for fueling is holding us back.
    +1. so many single kits coming to fruition, its gonna be interesting to see the setups! The factory hpfp will limit them all though Click here to enlarge
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

I wish someone would develop a viable high pressure pump upgrade. Meth is great but having to rely on it for fueling is holding us back.
    Somebody has... BB will have the details soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    uh oh! others have tried, I hope this one really pans out. If so, I really expect to see some 100% e85 cars in the 10s really quickly.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Somebody has... BB will have the details soon.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    uh oh! others have tried, I hope this one really pans out. If so, I really expect to see some 100% e85 cars in the 10s really quickly.
    I've seen the fuel logs. There is still work to do but it's a real solution and just about here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast