Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SexiPYm3 Click here to enlarge
    No doubt it has potential to be the King... But for now,
    Yes things have to take place sequentially and the E46 came before the E92. Regardless, I can come to an informed conclusion based on evidence and experience.

DCT isn't proven to hold huge power yet.
    I'm doing my best to change that but I think it will hold it. It's just trial and error.

For now, S54 is the top dog.
    It wasn't at the last event my supercharged S65 was at. IMO the shift has already taken place. If you need to see more that's fine. I can tell you I intend to take every record for myself.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Yes things have to take place sequentially and the E46 came before the E92. Regardless, I can come to an informed conclusion based on evidence and experience.

I'm doing my best to change that but I think it will hold it. It's just trial and error.

It wasn't at the last event my supercharged S65 was at. IMO the shift has already taken place. If you need to see more that's fine. I can tell you I intend to take every record for myself.
    Yes I agree that things take time. No argument. I will sit back and pay attention. Hopefully things work out because it will bring so many more enthusiasts to the e9x m3.

lol... You make me laugh every time you try to claim top dog after ONE little event. lol. You realize that you make believers with consistency. Anybody can win one game. Keep doing it, and then people start to believe.... There are a bunch of M3s FASTER than yours. I really hope your car is in attendance at Shift Sector.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes I agree that things take time. No argument. I will sit back and pay attention. Hopefully things work out because it will bring so many more enthusiasts to the e9x m3.

lol... You make me laugh every time you try to claim top dog after ONE little event. lol. You realize that you make believers with consistency. Anybody can win one game. Keep doing it, and then people start to believe.... There are a bunch of M3s FASTER than yours. I really hope your car is in attendance at Shift Sector.
    If I make you laugh that's fine I sit here laughing at all the haters and doubters. Where are they right now? Sitting there twiddling their thumbs while the S65 and my car as well keep making strides forward.

Anybody can win one game? I don't know there was only one 1st place trophy.

What do you think I'm going to do? Stop now? Heh.

And there aren't a bunch of M3's faster than mine. It remains to be seen if there are any. So far... nope. There is no reason to turn this into E46 M3 versus me or versus E9X M3 as this is a an S65 V8 topic and a great thing for that market.

I hope it's in attendance too. Call up Gintani and tell them you want to see it. PM them. Send an e-mail. Do whatever you want. Tell them to spin the YSI to 70k while you are at it. No more of this 18.5 psi baby boost nonsense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think on the stock motor its smaller than the 30R's. I don't know if they can go as big as 35r but I hope so because that's what I want.
    Would be ideal with a 4.4L, 1xxx hp standard.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    Would be ideal with a 4.4L, 1xxx hp standard.
    Right but they have to reduce the bore a bit in the new motors for more material. So how aggressive will the stroke have to be? Additionally, Alex doesn't seem to like the idea of stroking it with boost.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If I make you laugh that's fine I sit here laughing at all the haters and doubters. Where are they right now? Sitting their twiddling their thumbs while the S65 and my car as well keep making strides forward.

Anybody can win one game? I don't know there was only one 1st place trophy.

What do you think I'm going to do? Stop now? Heh.

And there aren't a bunch of M3's faster than mine. It remains to be seen if there are any. So far... nope. There is no reason to turn this into E46 M3 versus me or versus E9X M3 as this is a an S65 V8 topic and a great thing for that market.

I hope it's in attendance too. Call up Gintani and tell them you want to see it. PM them. Send an e-mail. Do whatever you want. Tell them to spin the YSI to 70k while you are at it. No more of this 18.5 psi baby boost nonsense.
    Lol. Ok Sticky. Btw, I'm no s65 hater. I like the platform. I just think that is still needs time as all platforms do.
    Once again, this turbo kit is impressive. Can't wait to see it on a few cars and also once they raise the bar a bit.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Right but they have to reduce the bore a bit in the new motors for more material. So how aggressive will the stroke have to be? Additionally, Alex doesn't seem to like the idea of stroking it with boost.
    Regardless, boosting to 8x00 rpm redline should be cool.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SSO95 Click here to enlarge
    Regardless, boosting to 8x00 rpm redline should be cool.
    If the stroke isn't changed I'd think 9000 should be easily possible along with some cams for absurd top end punch.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol. Ok Sticky. Btw, I'm no s65 hater. I like the platform. I just think that is still needs time as all platforms do.
    Once again, this turbo kit is impressive. Can't wait to see it on a few cars and also once they raise the bar a bit.
    I wasn't saying you I was saying those that are and they are out there. All of them can still improve but the S65 is about to make major leaps. Turbos are already done and working well on the stock DME. That's huge in of itself.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think Sticky's M3 is like Stone-Henge... no-one knows if it is real or not
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Group.america Click here to enlarge
    I think Sticky's M3 is like Stone-Henge... no-one knows if it is real or not
    LOL that's what my friend said. Then she touched it and said I believe you.

I've touched Stonehenge too btw.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If the stroke isn't changed I'd think 9000 should be easily possible along with some cams for absurd top end punch.
    you're starting to rustle my jimmies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Stone-Henge is real....pretty sure it's actually there.

This is awesome....I kind of want one of these. 9,000 rpm, 1000 whp, DCT in an E90 sedan...sounds like a dream to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Honestly I'd aim keep the Factory CR, swap in some Forged Internals & tune an awesome curve FlexFuel Curve in from Pump-Straight E85 for Low/High Boost. Get very, very quick spool by not dialing down the CR and really capitalize on the benefits of E85.

If everything pans out for Gintani, they're about to drop a bomb on the E9x M3 platform between the TT-S65 kit (besides having crazy built motor options) and a high power DCT fix.
    COBB AP ProTune by Bren of ///Bren Tuning
    Akrapovic DP | Helix FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | Walbro 450LPH Fuel Pump

"The moment money becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and internal will." -A. Senna

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL that's what my friend said. Then she touched it and said I believe you.

I've touched Stonehenge too btw.
    Just busting your balls kid, it is all good fun

I did a 7.7 sec 0 - 100 mph on 109 MS + 93 octane today which is my PB.. it is all good
    2005 Porsche 996 TTS RWD - Eurodyne 60-130 in 6.50s
    2015 Audi A3 2.0 TFSI - Eurodyne 0 - 100 in 10.67s
    2015 McLaren 650S (RHD) - UK - 1/3rd owner yet to drive

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I believe they're using Garret turbos with Tial housing, GT2867 fort he stock motor kits. The built motor kit will have twin 35r. I wrote it down somewhere on this forum a couple weeks back when I saw Alex at Big Willow. I asked him all the questions I could about the kit.

He was telling me that it makes about 50-70 more whp in the top end with same boost as a SC stage 2 kit. Dont forget the area under the curve that a turbo gives. The hp and torque flatlines when it hits full boost and just goes till redline, unlike a SC setup that is linear and needs revs for power.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    I believe they're using Garret turbos with Tial housing, GT2867 fort he stock motor kits. The built motor kit will have twin 35r. I wrote it down somewhere on this forum a couple weeks back when I saw Alex at Big Willow. I asked him all the questions I could about the kit.
    I think this is exactly right.

Twin 35R's on a built motor should make some decent power I think.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I think this is exactly right.

Twin 35R's on a built motor should make some decent power I think.
    1200+ easy high boost and racegas.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    1200+ easy high boost and racegas.
    Meh. Decent.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Meh. Decent.
    35r's don't flow that much more than 600whp each, so I'm just going by turbo rating and not adding what the NA motor makes itself.
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    35r's don't flow that much more than 600whp each, so I'm just going by turbo rating and not adding what the NA motor makes itself.
    Yep that's why I guess I need some more rpm and GT40R's maybe? I mean anything less than 1500 wheel just seems uncivilized. I mean this is such a weak platform and all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope. No gt40 or gt35. Either twin pte 6266 or twin gtx35r
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope. No gt40 or gt35. Either twin pte 6266 or twin gtx35r
    What do you mean? Isn't there a GT4088R?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What do you mean? Isn't there a GT4088R?
    Yea but wtf. Thats one of the wordt turbos. Gtx35r
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yea but wtf. Thats one of the wordt turbos. Gtx35r
    I don't know I haven't even looked into turbos in this size range yet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast