Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by R.G. Click here to enlarge

Seriously tho, I can see the appeal but who the F has time for multiple hobbies? I built a sick gaming rig, bought all this dope race simulator $#@! and have officially logged zero hours.
    One of these weekends I'll get it crackin. I need to be single again to free up some time.
    LOL! I feel the same. I also find it hard for that stuff to hold my interest. Although the car games have crossover appeal to real activities. I want to love a game right now, but nothing holds my interest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't know. I have time for cars, women, wine, and scotch. Those are my hobbies.
    That is a solid list.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by singletrack Click here to enlarge
    That is a solid list.
    Not really sure what else there is. Can't throw yachts in yet on this budget.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not really sure what else there is. Can't throw yachts in yet on this budget.
    I'm more interested in the ability to fly privately than yachts personally....can't really afford that either ; )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Way to get off topic guys lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm more interested in the ability to fly privately than yachts personally....can't really afford that either ; )
    I hate flying. I might change my mind if I had a private plane. I'd rather have a yacht first though. I mean I'll take both I guess.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I hate flying. I might change my mind if I had a private plane. I'd rather have a yacht first though. I mean I'll take both I guess.
    Good thinking - I'll take both also : P

In reality, what I see is that most of the guys that I know that fly private borrow their friend's plane. Even at that, they pay for the landing fees, fuel, and pilots. That alone can run you 5k for a simple trip from Pittsburgh to a semi-close airport like Chicago or New York.

Amex pushes these private jet services but I've never used one. In reality, I have never flown private although I have been invited to...didn't work out. My wife has a number of times because she works with said ballers. It is pretty dope. She drives her car up to the jet, gets out, walks on plane and sits down. They valet her car. When they land, car is pulled up next to plane. Compare/contrast that to the modern experience, even with precheck, and there is no comparison.

On yachts - you are in another league there. That is crazy money and the thought of being out at sea in a storm somewhat scares me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good thinking - I'll take both also : P

In reality, what I see is that most of the guys that I know that fly private borrow their friend's plane. Even at that, they pay for the landing fees, fuel, and pilots. That alone can run you 5k for a simple trip from Pittsburgh to a semi-close airport like Chicago or New York.

Amex pushes these private jet services but I've never used one. In reality, I have never flown private although I have been invited to...didn't work out. My wife has a number of times because she works with said ballers. It is pretty dope. She drives her car up to the jet, gets out, walks on plane and sits down. They valet her car. When they land, car is pulled up next to plane. Compare/contrast that to the modern experience, even with precheck, and there is no comparison.

On yachts - you are in another league there. That is crazy money and the thought of being out at sea in a storm somewhat scares me.
    If it's only $5k I'd love to fly private some time.

Valet the car, valet the plane, that's the life. I'm tired of living like some kind filthy of peasant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Some day I'll be able to speak the word private jet. But as of now I'm a broke college kid with a racecar lol
    Click here to enlarge
    Instagram: Sammy0559
    VTX3's Click here to enlarge
    Got one more tow with AAA lets make it count Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If it's only $5k I'd love to fly private some time.

Valet the car, valet the plane, that's the life. I'm tired of living like some kind filthy of peasant.
    If I actually do it anytime soon, I'll post about the actual costs and logistics for people.

LOL @ filthy peasant life!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12