Close

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    because I am talking to them in IMs but CM won't go over.
    Ah, I see. Well let us know what it is they are saying so we can have a complete view.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    This idiot still fail to realize that the only way to control flow through a diameter is pressure?
    You are now comparing a fuel injector to a meth injector? IDIOT
    I want to see a picture of your set up lol. Take a show of it going from the fast acting bull$#@! valve to the nozzle. You claimed 3 inches, Kinda hard to even picture something being mounted so perfect, taking a line off it, splitting that line, then running line to two injectors....all in 3 inches.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Laloosh Click here to enlarge
    This idiot still fail to realize that the only way to control flow through a diameter is pressure?
    You are now comparing a fuel injector to a meth injector? IDIOT
    I want to see a picture of your set up lol. Take a show of it going from the fast acting bull$#@! valve to the nozzle. You claimed 3 inches, Kinda hard to even picture something being mounted so perfect, taking a line off it, splitting that line, then running line to two injectors....all in 3 inches.
    Come on Laloosh, you can do without constantly calling the opposing side an idiot.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    No actually I can't. People who continue to act like idiots despite being prooven wrong, will be called idiots.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

No actually I can't. People who continue to act like idiots despite being prooven wrong, will be called idiots.
    Ok, but I would like for this place to be not quite the warzone it has been lately.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Calling names is the best tactic to help prove a point.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

You're right sticky, hence I am done with this board. Its suppose to be where all the gurus come and yet the intelligence of basic common sense is so low that I get frustrated and start snapping, sometimes for no reason at all. Peace

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

You're right sticky, hence I am done with this board. Its suppose to be where all the gurus come and yet the intelligence of basic common sense is so low that I get frustrated and start snapping, sometimes for no reason at all. Peace
    I was referencing your experience in real life with the average 3 series owner which is exactly that, kids who don't know what they are talking about.

Seems you are a bit sensitive Laloosh. This is the place where the guys who know go but it seems criticism gets to you. You may only gain an appreciation for here for by leaving, bimmerpost should do that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are a guru.
    Yes
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I was referencing your experience in real life with the average 3 series owner which is exactly that, kids who don't know what they are talking about.

Seems you are a bit sensitive Laloosh. This is the place where the guys who know go but it seems criticism gets to you. You may only gain an appreciation for here for by leaving, bimmerpost should do that.
    I actually like e90 better lol. It has its share of idiots, but its not the same 5 people posting crap and opinions. Due to its size, you run into some smart people here and there.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    You are a guru.
    Yes
    point prooven.

one last time

IDIOT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

I actually like e90 better lol. It has its share of idiots, but its not the same 5 people posting crap and opinions. Due to its size, you run into some smart people here and there.
    If you say so, here and there would also imply due to its size you run into what you described with a far greater frequency. I don't think the issue is the place as much as the poster in this instance though.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

When you have random clueless people come in from other platforms and say im washing out my cylinder walls with meth, when the car runs closed loop all the time.....that to me sounds liek a problem with people who don't know wtf they are talking about as apposed to me being abusive when posting. Do you ever see me enter the m3 section and challenge things, or any other section for that matter. No you dont, because I do not own those cars, I have not tried anything on those cars, and i will certain not claim that something works on your platform because it worked on mine. If I owned e46 or the new m3, I wouldnt be posting in the n54 section. People need to try things, post results, and stop favoring things without factual data.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

i'm enjoying this back and forth.

i too am an Aquamist supporter.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    When you have random clueless people come in from other platforms and say im washing out my cylinder walls with meth, when the car runs closed loop all the time.....that to me sounds liek a problem with people who don't know wtf they are talking about as apposed to me being abusive when posting. Do you ever see me enter the m3 section and challenge things, or any other section for that matter. No you dont, because I do not own those cars, I have not tried anything on those cars, and i will certain not claim that something works on your platform because it worked on mine. If I owned e46 or the new m3, I wouldnt be posting in the n54 section. People need to try things, post results, and stop favoring things without factual data.
    It's a BMW community, there is overlap, everyone brings their respective strengths and weaknesses. No one knows everything but everyone is capable of being understanding and cooperative. These are basic functions of interacting in a larger community and should be no shock to you.

Yes, you will have all kinds of people with all kinds of different platforms and that is part of the beauty of it. Ideas are challenged and everyone learns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

It's a BMW community, there is overlap, everyone brings their respective strengths and weaknesses. No one knows everything but everyone is capable of being understanding and cooperative. These are basic functions of interacting in a larger community and should be no shock to you.

Yes, you will have all kinds of people with all kinds of different platforms and that is part of the beauty of it. Ideas are challenged and everyone learns.
    exactly, and the basic fundamentals of a BMW inline 6 haven't changed that much over the years, but the n54 is a leap forward for sure. Except for the HPFP that is
    Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Actually it changed alot, put a jb3 on your m3, I bet you that your car wouldnt make 10 feet without throwing a rod

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Actually it changed alot, put a jb3 on your m3, I bet you that your car wouldnt make 10 feet without throwing a rod
    Not sure how this is applicable?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Basic tuning guides, do not apply when you have a car with a single loop system. If you apply a system like a jb3 to any other more common ecu, the ecu will pretty much slap you in the face and you will be out 10k. Why do you think the new board is coming out for the n55? lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Basic tuning guides, do not apply when you have a car with a single loop system. If you apply a system like a jb3 to any other more common ecu, the ecu will pretty much slap you in the face and you will be out 10k. Why do you think the new board is coming out for the n55? lol
    Wait, are you referring to the upgrade board or the completely new design?

Yes, the JB3 obviously won't work or be capable of working but that goes the same with the V4.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Wait, are you referring to the upgrade board or the completely new design?

Yes, the JB3 obviously won't work or be capable of working but that goes the same with the V4.
    Actually you are wrong, I used a procede on my old car, well not used it but tried it. Just like I used a standback on old car, or a safc ect ect. The procede/xede whatever you want to call it has the ability to run on any car you want, you just need to figure out the software. The jb3 has the ability to run on the n54 and thats about it. Terry will tell you the tune was developed specefically for the n54, I will say bull$#@!. He is simply lucky to stumble upon and ecu that is easy to tune

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Actually you are wrong, I used a procede on my old car, well not used it but tried it. Just like I used a standback on old car, or a safc ect ect. The procede/xede whatever you want to call it has the ability to run on any car you want, you just need to figure out the software. The jb3 has the ability to run on the n54 and thats about it. Terry will tell you the tune was developed specefically for the n54, I will say bull$#@!. He is simply lucky to stumble upon and ecu that is easy to tune
    I really, really don't buy the argument that the Procede is going to work on the M3. Completely different ECU architecture and if it could Shiv would already be touting it as the greatest thing ever and that the guys at BMW are a bunch of fools for not just using the Procede to begin with on the M3.

Yes, the N54 ecu is ridiculously easy to tune in comparison and you keep saying tune even though these are piggy backs. There is a reason the M3 market is flashes.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

various mazdas/evos/subi/n54/n55...what makes you think a procede would not work not work on a m3? Piggys such as the procede/xede/haltec/standback are very flexable. All engine are either maf/map or both, all control fuel in a similar way and all have cranks right? It all in the software. For example the n54 is sensative to boost pressure. If boost is higher then target, throttle closes, if boost is lower then target, limp mode. My mazda simply needed a boost clamp, meaning I let the ecu see up to xx psi and ran whatever the hell I wanted.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

what makes you think a procede would not work not work on a m3
    The fact it doesn't? To be perfectly honest, the Procede may be adapted to not destroy the S65 but neither Vishnu or BMS is capable of tuning this platform.

If boost is higher then target, throttle closes, if boost is lower then target, limp mode. My mazda simply needed a boost clamp, meaning I let the ecu see up to xx psi and ran whatever the hell I wanted.
    This application is relevant for the N54, not S65.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

You are the m3 guy, what is used to control the e46 hpf kits?.....piggybacks. For the hardcore guys, stand alones.

What is a standalone, its pretty much a new ecu that lets you control things, sort of like a standback, get its stand alone, piggy back, standback....

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast