Yes Reputation No
    Verdict?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    would like to know this too, same problem here!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    same issues here, no extra inline pump just an upgraded fuel pump.. did you figure it out?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Because it started AFTER you installed the pump, and you have already tried the vent hosing and multiple other things, I would assume that the pump is the reason.

Have you considered it might be blocking the path between the tanks, not completely but enough that the fuel is overfilling one side?

This would make the most sense to me, as it seems you have already checked the other basics.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Still no answer. Will update when I know
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

The pump and or hose just moved around and is partially blocking where the filler neck dumps fuel in, it does not take much of a restriction to fool the pump into thinking its full and making it click off, they are sensitive so people aren't always overflowing their tanks onto the ground, same thing happened to me when I put my inline in, I just did some hard cornering and it moved, problem solved. If that doesn't work just open the tank and move the pump and try to zip tie it out of the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    The pump and or hose just moved around and is partially blocking where the filler neck dumps fuel in, it does not take much of a restriction to fool the pump into thinking its full and making it click off, they are sensitive so people aren't always overflowing their tanks onto the ground, same thing happened to me when I put my inline in, I just did some hard cornering and it moved, problem solved. If that doesn't work just open the tank and move the pump and try to zip tie it out of the way.
    This.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by VargasTurboTech Click here to enlarge
    That's what I have been thinking. I'll be swapping all that out soon so it should fix it
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Find an empty parking lot, late in the evening, and drive in a circular pattern steering to the right so that you build g's to pull any obstruction away from the bottom of the filler tube. (Basically Tony's suggestion, but it may be easier to convince nosy police officers that you are just in fact, just trying to safely diagnose and possibly temporarily remedy a fuel fill up problem.) If you've run ethanol for some time, filling up as you said, all over the east coast then, you may want to run some Stabil fuel system cleaner/stabilizer. It may help with a lot of the gum varnish and build up that occurs with long term use of ethanol fuels. (I realize this is a long shot; however, for tuning purposes, I test my ethanol from the different places here in South Florida and I've noticed that on the whole, it's generally much dirtier than 93 octane. Surprisingly, the little 1 gallon gas can that I use always has little bits of dirt, debris, and I rinse it out with water and let it dry after I'm done testing it FYI.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12