Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Please review my log

Currently running Wedge pump flash at 50boost addtive setting. No meth straight 93oct. Am I running too rich? Does my log looks ok? Any improvement is needed? I want to know if I should dial up some more on the boost?

http://www.datazap.me/u/hkninja/wedg...addtive-set-50
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    looks good to me
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Logs look really strong, I dont know how much more boost the car would take as your avg ign values seem to be hovering right at 1.5. The only strange thing about the log is the timing drop at 5400 rpm in 4th gear. Your avg ign value did not rise so I doubt it was anything bad. Your IATs did rise about 40 degrees during the logs so that may be the cause. I dont know if I would raise the boost at all without more octane(e85) or methanol, the methanol would help with the intake air temps.
    Two Boosted Bimmers....
    2010 135i- JB4, DCI, Meth, DP's, CP/Tial Q, CPE Exhaust
    1995 M3- AA Stg 1, Meth, 3.46 FD, Quaife LSD

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by witty4242 Click here to enlarge
    Logs look really strong, I dont know how much more boost the car would take as your avg ign values seem to be hovering right at 1.5. The only strange thing about the log is the timing drop at 5400 rpm in 4th gear. Your avg ign value did not rise so I doubt it was anything bad. Your IATs did rise about 40 degrees during the logs so that may be the cause. I dont know if I would raise the boost at all without more octane(e85) or methanol, the methanol would help with the intake air temps.
    The intake air temperature actually rise 30 degrees but is it normal since I already have a ETS 5" IC? Should I be expecting lower temperature rise? Is that mean my intercooler is not efficient enough?
    08 535i 6MT - JB4 G5 ISO - Luke performance flash - E40 & BMS 100% Meth - AR design catless DP - ETS 5" intercooler - BMS DCI - BMS OCC - ER chargepipe - HKS BOV - K-sport coilovers - UUC evo SSK - CDV deleted - ACS spoiler - Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    No that isnt bad at all. I was just trying to make sense of the drop in timing in 4th.
    Two Boosted Bimmers....
    2010 135i- JB4, DCI, Meth, DP's, CP/Tial Q, CPE Exhaust
    1995 M3- AA Stg 1, Meth, 3.46 FD, Quaife LSD

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by witty4242 Click here to enlarge
    No that isnt bad at all. I was just trying to make sense of the drop in timing in 4th.
    Timing drop at 4th gear on my last couple runs. I'm not sure why....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are running the generally accepted maximum for 93 octane. Logs look good. You are not too rich at all, 11.9 to 12.4 puts you a bit past the max power rich for gasoline stoichiometrically at the richest, but you have to balance safety here too. Especially with summer coming. WOT is all I looked at. Anyway, looks good to me... iat climb is typical for a smaller fmic dealing with 17psi.