Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

7 out of 7 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

NO April fools!! Quick Single turbo pull

Quick pull with my inline 455 inline adapter on 100% e85. Go to Terry's site for pics!!Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pretty sweet. Need more videos
    Click here to enlarge
    FBO's. Spec S2+. E85.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Did you get scared or something? Are the rears tires slipping?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blisstik Click here to enlarge
    Did you get scared or something? Are the rears tires slipping?
    Not scared just not fully tuned so really didn't want to push things. Just wanted to show my adapter with the inline 455 and 100% e85 and how well its working. No codes at all

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lets see a 3rd gear pull with a log!! Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bit laggy but superb top end pull but..

how much boosts this?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You should do a 3rd-5th gear pull to show its potential

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don’t remember…what turbo did you go with? 6466? That’s fantastic if you are supporting full E85 with ST demands up top. Nice.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 135pats Click here to enlarge
    I don’t remember…what turbo did you go with? 6466? That’s fantastic if you are supporting full E85 with ST demands up top. Nice.
    He's using a 6266.

Sounds awesome Jose, how much boost are you running right now? 15psi Map1 right? Congrats on getting it up and running, can't wait to see more once you get it dialed in.

Did you schedule a dyno session yet?
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mjmarovi Click here to enlarge
    He's using a 6266.

Sounds awesome Jose, how much boost are you running right now? 15psi Map1 right? Congrats on getting it up and running, can't wait to see more once you get it dialed in.

Nice. That’s a sweet setup, not a huge fan of the spool and power curve with the PT64. If the motor would rev out another 1K, that would be a different story.
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds awesomeeee
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nice. That’s a sweet setup, not a huge fan of the spool and power curve with the PT64. If the motor would rev out another 1K, that would be a different story.
    I completely agree. I think the turbine wheel is also a bit too big on the Precision 6266 or 6466 for our motors IMO. I really can't express how anxious I am to see logs and dyno numbers from my turbo once the kit is done. I really think it will be come the turbo of choice. Of course, a fully ported head job would also help spool these turbos a lot better, and getting the redline raised to ~7500 RPM which should still be in the safe zone for the motor with stock springs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds pretty good but what is it putting out?

A bit laggy but once it spools it moves.

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I completely agree. I think the turbine wheel is also a bit too big on the Precision 6266 or 6466 for our motors IMO. I really can't express how anxious I am to see logs and dyno numbers from my turbo once the kit is done. I really think it will be come the turbo of choice. Of course, a fully ported head job would also help spool these turbos a lot better, and getting the redline raised to ~7500 RPM which should still be in the safe zone for the motor with stock springs
    What turbo are you going with? All these single builds are popping up, it piques my interest as I’m becoming disenchanted with hybrid stock frame solutions from a durability standpoint. I’d be interested to see what type of gains can be had from head work with single turbo type demands. I’ve never seen an N54 head bench tested, but everything we know about the motor (built for max spool and response down low) suggests there is a lot of room for improved flow.

And agreed, the spool we’re seeing from Terry’s E82 is beautiful and he’s making near 600 wheel. That’s stupid fast in that platform once he gets the trans to play nice.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What turbo are you going with? All these single builds are popping up, it piques my interest as I’m becoming disenchanted with hybrid stock frame solutions from a durability standpoint. I’d be interested to see what type of gains can be had from head work with single turbo type demands. I’ve never seen an N54 head bench tested, but everything we know about the motor (built for max spool and response down low) suggests there is a lot of room for improved flow.

And agreed, the spool we’re seeing from Terry’s E82 is beautiful and he’s making near 600 wheel. That’s stupid fast in that platform once he gets the trans to play nice.
    lol, I'm not hiding. 07Tundra did pretty much keep his on the down low, but here's my build thread. Forced Performance HTA3586r turbo. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...en-Power-Tampa

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We also are running the 455 inline (fed by a 455 in bucket), it provides all the LPFP you could ever want, but it does not solve the HPFP issues at all. There is still the mid-range dip on stock frame (stage 2, RB, etc) and when you really start making power with big twins or a single, your HPFP will be out of fuel. Just because you are not seeing codes does not mean your HPFP is staying on target I have seen it drop to 500 PSI and not set a code.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    lol, I'm not hiding. 07Tundra did pretty much keep his on the down low, but here's my build thread. Forced Performance HTA3586r turbo. http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...en-Power-Tampa
    Well that’s badass. Keep us posted good luck with the build. Proven Power did AKs 6466 build yea? I’ll be in St. Pete in the not too distant future for a couple pro day workouts, maybe I’ll swing by if I find the time.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DevourS65 Click here to enlarge
    Bit laggy but superb top end pull but..

how much boosts this?
    laggy when compare to stocker or RBs I did start a 2k.......lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    He's using a 6266.

Not yet Matt but I will like I did with my RBs! 15 psi keeping it safe for now until I datalog and let Terry or Ken have a look..lol of course I'm AT so not looking to do anything stupid until the AT fix comes out.....soon I hope!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Never thought you were hiding Matt I just chose not say much because when I do someone loves to chime in and hate but anyways. I'm sure your build will be awesome and more impressive than mine. Can't wait to hear from Simon from the land down under...lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I will have some logs possibly this weekend or 300GT MR will also. So look for them over on Terry's forum or that other place.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2093 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    I will have some logs possibly this weekend or 300GT MR will also. So look for them over on Terry's forum or that other place.
    Or you could just post them here?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Or you could just post them here?
    ya, or send them to me too

Lakesbaseball16@aol.com

i can help as well if u need anything
    - Proven Power Tampa built 6466 ST -
    - N54 6AT WR 711whp 637wtq-
    -N54 WR 1/4mile trap: 133.57mph- -

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    That sounds pretty awesome lel!
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    I'm sure your build will be awesome and more impressive than mine. Can't wait to hear from Simon from the land down under...lol
    What makes you think that? You're using a bigger turbo than me, so is AK335i. I honestly don't know if mine will be impressive or not. I know the car is going to look damn good though...both under the hood and outside LOL.

I am actually talking to the shop though, we are putting a plan in place to do a supplemental port injection fuel system, something simple.

Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast