Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

I posted after Drew with a technical discussion point, with no bias. And that was deleted as well. Excellent. Another forum I have to write off. First m3forum, now m3post.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    The battles over the internet are endless....
    This is my signature... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Blake Click here to enlarge
    man the way you guys talk about it, it's like the east coast/west coast rap battle of the 90's. e90post is still not a bad community, but it seems they made poor selections for moderators on m3post, with the exception of nawaaz and lucid. southlight went on a total power grab, while it seems that PG uses personal politics to influence his moderation a little too often. i've never seen lucid cause a big controversy, which is why i don't lump him in that category. regardless, m3post isn't a fun community anymore, southlight blitzkreig'd free speech in OT, and the admins don't seem to really care that their pissing off a lot of their current or former regularly contributing posters.
    How do you feel now? Did I call it or what? Apparently vids about M3's are out of line on M3post:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC
    Just so you know I was banned from bimmerpost today. I posted a video of your custom exhaust in one of "sammyrusso's" threads.

My post finally got deleted today, few days after I posted it.

I then received an infraction from moderator "Nawaaz". He warned me not to post any links from "that" website, even though it was just a YouTube video.

I responded in a PM, that was BS and people need to hear this exhaust. I said it was a shame he was being manipulated by Pencil and others, because Nawaaz has always been a nice guy on the forums. Now that he is a moderator, he has changed.

He claimed it was advertisement and he does not support "stickys" website.

I then logged on about an hour ago, I have now been banned for a month. I wish I could log-in to get the pm's sent from Nawaaz, he has been brainwashed.
    Enough is enough, people are seeing what is going on and hopefully other sponsors can have the courage Powerchip, CP-E, and BMS have shown.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Wow, this is definitely a nice thing to see with people that can speak what they feel and not be banned.

Can someone please explain to me, I know Powerchip gives more power and ESS does its job, but what is considered and safe and dangerous. Besides power that powerchip gives, what else is good about it? I am just looking for other suggestions as m3post is what it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Enough is enough, people are seeing what is going on and hopefully other sponsors can have the courage Powerchip, CP-E, and BMS have shown.
    I still can't believe the censorship that goes on over there.

RPI hasn't exactly been treated well over there. They should become a sponsor. They have a good following and would bring along some new members.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    I still can't believe the censorship that goes on over there.

RPI hasn't exactly been treated well over there. They should become a sponsor. They have a good following and would bring along some new members.
    I contacted RPI and they registered. They are apprehensive at the moment due to issues I don't want to go into.

I am really trying to keep SoCal together but it is not easy... I do want to thank Powerchip for their full support.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How do you feel now? Did I call it or what? Apparently vids about M3's are out of line on M3post:

Thats ridiculous what happend to M3_WC let me guess he is from Socal?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

What happened? Sorry, I'm rarely on the forums so am not always in the loop if it doesn't relate to PC.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok Gentleman, straight out of the shoot I am a pussy who knows $#@! about tuning. Short history: Spent 7 years in residency studying surgery and drooling over an M3. Finally got my M3 (2008 Vert with all the trimmings). Luv it save a $#@!load of rattles (F#CK!). ? if you had around 3g to improve upon the performance you stupidly sacrificed on getting a vert, what would you do...........

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gjacobsn Click here to enlarge
    Ok Gentleman, straight out of the shoot I am a pussy who knows $#@! about tuning. Short history: Spent 7 years in residency studying surgery and drooling over an M3. Finally got my M3 (2008 Vert with all the trimmings). Luv it save a $#@!load of rattles (F#CK!). ? if you had around 3g to improve upon the performance you stupidly sacrificed on getting a vert, what would you do...........
    Sir, welcome, and happy to have you here.

However, your question is a bit OT from the topic of this thread so if you would please create a new thread regarding tuning your M3 in this section: http://www.bimmerboost.com/forumdisplay.php?60-S65 we would be more than happy to help!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

so just joined the thread sticky you pmd me on M3post haha but why dont you do some runs against PG? or a Gintani vs ess. Not a company battle but people with the Superchargers. and does anyone now PG's new 60-130 time?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by iveman89 Click here to enlarge
    so just joined the thread sticky you pmd me on M3post haha but why dont you do some runs against PG? or a Gintani vs ess. Not a company battle but people with the Superchargers. and does anyone now PG's new 60-130 time?
    If you click the 60-130 tab at the top, you can see PG's 60-130 time.

I have tried to get him to run or come out to the track, none of the ESS guys will do it.

I will try to come to them in AZ if I have to but right now the car is in "phase 2" LOL

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

As a person reading from the background, i have always seen PG's posts and said this guy thinks he knows it all. The thing i didnt like is him jumping from tuner to tuner and not showing any repsect for any one. When we have an issue with a supplier or tuner we stick to them and they always come through and everyone's happy.

I have been in the business for 13 years this month and am still learning a lot! Even though i do good stuff i never say that i know it all cos I DONT!

He is a show off and has too much money to waste. Im sorry but no repsect for PG.

P.S. KHOA, its good to see you on here my Brother Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    As a person reading from the background, i have always seen PG's posts and said this guy thinks he knows it all. The thing i didnt like is him jumping from tuner to tuner and not showing any repsect for any one. When we have an issue with a supplier or tuner we stick to them and they always come through and everyone's happy.

I have been in the business for 13 years this month and am still learning a lot! Even though i do good stuff i never say that i know it all cos I DONT!

He is a show off and has too much money to waste. Im sorry but no repsect for PG.

P.S. KHOA, its good to see you on here my Brother Click here to enlarge
    It is good to see you here Click here to enlarge

Heh, PG is making a name for himself overseas, too funny. Click here to enlarge

Loyalty and respect for people's work is something that seems to be lacking in this day and age, you do make a good point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Sticky, i stay out of all this drama as i believe in humbleness and let God sort out everyones mistakes and people should use common sense and do a little bit of research before buying stuff. I have always done my research and thank God a million times everyone is happy with me. if they are not i go out of my way to put a smile on their faces.

ESS is an awesome company and i love what they do! So is Gintani and so is HPF and so is PC! Good luck to all of them Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    ESS is an awesome company and i love what they do! So is Gintani and so is HPF and so is PC! Good luck to all of them Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mike Benvo Click here to enlarge
    Firstpost: Hi everyone

To be honest with you guys, I'm so sick of these flamewars online and to battle with someone like Robert (PencilGeek) would be an endless endeavor and a waste of everyone's time.

He's being spoonfed by ESS since they are giving him a blower for his "unbiased" opinion on the forums.

Mike B
    really?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

This is what you do LM, digging VERY old thread and bumping them. lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

i go back and re-read a lot of things, especially when im researching questions i have about things i want to know about a new platform

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

^ respectful.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456