Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    My recent powdercoat to get these the same color cost me $400 for the job and mounting and balancing. In another thread I pointed out that this morning I discovered that the shop took out the hubcentric rings too. I ordered them today to the tune of $40.00 more bucks. I'm just tired of fighting

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If by chance I don't get my refund on the GIAC tune - shop is closed and it will be tight to get it done within the period of time allotted - you can look for my car floating in the water outside of swami's after it was ghostridden off the cliff

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by encinitas Click here to enlarge
    If by chance I don't get my refund on the GIAC tune - shop is closed and it will be tight to get it done within the period of time allotted - you can look for my car floating in the water outside of swami's after it was ghostridden off the cliff
    Does GIAC offer a refund policy?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did it under the knowledge that there is a 30 day trial period. In the past couple of days I read some more fine print that every GIAC dealer may choose their own policy. It will be my mistake if my dealer won't give me a refund under this trial period and I failed to read that fine print and verify with them...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I did it under the knowledge that there is a 30 day trial period. In the past couple of days I read some more fine print that every GIAC dealer may choose their own policy. It will be my mistake if my dealer won't give me a refund under this trial period and I failed to read that fine print and verify with them...
    Let us know who the dealer is if that is the case. 30 days from GIAC is 30 days....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Dealer wouldn't return my calls today. I finally got in touch with them and they tried to snow me at first. I read off the GIAC website statement and they said that they could do it but made it very difficult for me to set up a time to come back and get it reflashed.

Also, I'm going to be charged for the labor to install it now (which was waived at the time of purchase - and the time to uninstall it). I can see where they are coming from, but, it doesn't make me want to use this shop vs. their local competition.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I read off the GIAC website statement and they said that they could do it but made it very difficult for me to set up a time to come back and get it reflashed.
    That is a $#@! move on their part to try and stall and not fit you in but seems they have to refund it.

but, it doesn't make me want to use this shop vs. their local competition.
    What shop is it?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll let you know what shop it is once I get the flash back to stock completed - The saddest thing about this shop is that "I" know more about my car than they do and they are the GIAC / BMW specialty shop in my area. I have never claimed to know very much on the forums - but - this shop is full of crazy misinformation.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll let you know what shop it is once I get the flash back to stock completed - The saddest thing about this shop is that "I" know more about my car than they do and they are the GIAC / BMW specialty shop in my area. I have never claimed to know very much on the forums - but - this shop is full of crazy misinformation.
    People should definitely be aware then, no worries, we will wait for the flash back to stock and for your refund.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12