Close

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Final Diablo III class revealed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sr20seb Click here to enlarge
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People still play it. They have some new stuff but still no PVP. They like to grind for that gear I guess. Me? I'm in it for the story. Once I beat it there is really no point in doing the same crap over and over and over.
    Blizzard seems to be focusing more on the RMAH then the PvP or other concepts of the game. The RMAH was what really killed the game. It had potential but they just didn't care about that to much :/.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scorpion Click here to enlarge
    Blizzard seems to be focusing more on the RMAH then the PvP or other concepts of the game. The RMAH was what really killed the game. It had potential but they just didn't care about that to much :/.
    They just want money.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They just want money.
    That's the truth. I remember when games were actually made to just be games.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Well an expansion is coming out soon, not that anybody cares, none of you mothereffers play this game anymore:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Heard it's finally coming to consoles, better late than never. On the the other anyone looking forward to Final Fantasy 14?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Heard it's finally coming to consoles, better late than never. On the the other anyone looking forward to Final Fantasy 14?
    I put in a few hours in the beta. Nothing new, don't care to get it. Nice music and some nice visuals, but that's about it. I don't understand why every other mmo developer wants the money and the success of World of Warcraft, but they don't want to create an open world as big and free as that is.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I put in a few hours in the beta. Nothing new, don't care to get it. Nice music and some nice visuals, but that's about it. I don't understand why every other mmo developer wants the money and the success of World of Warcraft, but they don't want to create an open world as big and free as that is.
    I tried to get into the beta, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. My bro and a couple of friends played it and are really enjoying it. I was playing Guild Wars 2 a while back when it came out. Lately though it's been losing it's touch, feel like the over simplified the game. It really had so much potential but they seem to keep working on the wrong stuff. I have D3, but stopped playing that shortly after as well. You're right about the WoW thing, don't really know what to play now.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I tried to get into the beta, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. My bro and a couple of friends played it and are really enjoying it. I was playing Guild Wars 2 a while back when it came out. Lately though it's been losing it's touch, feel like the over simplified the game. It really had so much potential but they seem to keep working on the wrong stuff. I have D3, but stopped playing that shortly after as well. You're right about the WoW thing, don't really know what to play now.
    I got Guild Wars 2 as well, but that game quickly turned boring for me. I never even reached max level. Only 1 wvw pvp zone, although fun, gets boring after you do it oh I don't know a few thousand times.

Currently I'm playing Wow....lol. I was very active during wrath but only put in like a week or so into Cata, and even less into Mists. I figured I played it I might as well try out even for a little while.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I got Guild Wars 2 as well, but that game quickly turned boring for me. I never even reached max level. Only 1 wvw pvp zone, although fun, gets boring after you do it oh I don't know a few thousand times.

Currently I'm playing Wow....lol. I was very active during wrath but only put in like a week or so into Cata, and even less into Mists. I figured I played it I might as well try out even for a little while.
    Was having the same problem, felt like they were to restrictive with the weapons and skill choices. You didn't have that much to choose from and most of the time other people knew what you were running because their were only a few builts that were worth while if your class had those builds. Towards the end I spent pretty much all my time towards WvW. I did enjoy it but it did tend to get boring. GW1 on the other hand, close to 4k hours on that, still miss it. GW2 is a good game but it's still lacking so much stuff which is what is causing it to lose it's player base. Never had a chance to play WoW much besides the trial. Although heard about Elder Scrolls Online which does seem kind of interesting I hope. Bethesda seems to know what their doing and I hope they do it right.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)

Was over D3 in maybe a week. Not interested in the expansion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yeah, D3 was fun for a bit and I made a couple thousand off the real money auction house when it came out. But I'm more interested in the new Final Fantasy that comes out this weekend!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, D3 was fun for a bit and I made a couple thousand off the real money auction house when it came out. But I'm more interested in the new Final Fantasy that comes out this weekend!
    I'm still debating to get it, if you get it by tomorrow it's only $30 and you get early access for a few days.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm still debating to get it, if you get it by tomorrow it's only $30 and you get early access for a few days.
    I've had early access because whatever you did on Beta transferred over. Click here to enlarge Capped out what I could in Beta.. it's pretty fun. Switching from WoW over to this. :X

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by xShadows Click here to enlarge
    I've had early access because whatever you did on Beta transferred over. Click here to enlarge Capped out what I could in Beta.. it's pretty fun. Switching from WoW over to this. :X
    I just might have to get it then, pretty much have nothing else to play.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617