Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Fired up my single but?

But Im getting a lambada code.....I have triple checked and the o2s are in the correct spot.

2C24 Lambda proben in front of catalytic converter, muddled

So its pre-cat which is good(easily accessible) but which one? Is there a way of checking which one is bad?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 07Tundra Click here to enlarge
    But Im getting a lambada code.....I have triple checked and the o2s are in the correct spot.

So its pre-cat which is good(easily accessible) but which one? Is there a way of checking which one is bad?
    Typo in fftec instructions everything is gtg

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Typo in fftec instructions everything is gtg
    And then? moar info
    Click here to enlarge
    Join the largest N5X Enthusiasts Group! 2100+ Members Strong!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/n5xenthusiasts/

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    let's see a video!
    335xi (sold)
    www.datazap.me - fast, free, interactive datalogs

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    get yourself a bt cable ... very useful tool
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

that is pre cat bank 1 o2 sensor (cylinders 1-3) the connector that is closest to the front of the car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    More info Swapped grey to the back and black to the front car runs great (under hood). Still haven't buttoned up the steering rack as I wanted to make sure I had no leaks. Now I'm off to school so won't be working on it til tonight.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    videoo would be cool

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    The car feels amazing at only 15psi not even sure I hit 15psi. The car feels quicker than my RBs and I was pushing 506whp 526tq, it just feels like I did a massive weight reduction. It def feels different than twins I don't know how to describe it but it was sure worth the work! 100mph is nothing it gets there in a hurry! Matt and whoever else is doing a single your going to smile Click here to enlargeand love it! I'll get vid up soon as I need to do some logs first, oh yeah and work on my walbro 455 adapter that's done just needs to be put together!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This thread is worthless without videos Click here to enlarge
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Autobahn335i Click here to enlarge
    This thread is worthless without videos Click here to enlarge
    lol
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Stucks Click here to enlarge
    lol
    IT SURE is funny ...lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The car feels amazing at only 15psi not even sure I hit 15psi. The car feels quicker than my RBs and I was pushing 506whp 526tq, it just feels like I did a massive weight reduction. It def feels different than twins I don't know how to describe it but it was sure worth the work! 100mph is nothing it gets there in a hurry! Matt and whoever else is doing a single your going to smile Click here to enlargeand love it! I'll get vid up soon as I need to do some logs first, oh yeah and work on my walbro 455 adapter that's done just needs to be put together!

Hell yea man. What turbo do you have on that $#@!?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    what turbo did you go with ? top or bottom? what made u ditch rbs? they smoke?
    09 6AT 335i Coupe M-Sport - SOLD
    Current - 16 Jeep Wrangler - Few Mods
    Looking for a n54 project e90/e82

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Who has the rb's now!? So many questions haha

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ChuckD05 Click here to enlarge
    what turbo did you go with ? top or bottom? what made u ditch rbs? they smoke?
    The way the platform is evolving so quickly I wanted room to grow. RBs were and are awesome never smoked at all. At those power levels I was pretty much tapped out.

With this single granted I'm AT but I can "probably" keep the power down 550-575 and be ok with the tranny. At that power level when the tranny solution comes up I will still have some room to make more power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    So just grab a cam and show us how this beast goes!

Can't believe how much money these single turbo guys throw at their cars and then they can't afford a freakin GoPro anymore!

Oh, and would be nice if the tranny held up at these power levels, but I really doubt that. Reason why I run the RBs on pump gas only. Better keep some pocket spare ready for a new tranny. You know, after the GoPro...
    E92 335i SB / Black Leather / 6AT / Navi Prof / Sunroof / Active Steering
    Mods: Performance Seats / Performance Exhaust / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / M3 Mirrors / Forge FMIC / QUAIFE LSD / Ohlins R&T / M3 Suspension Parts / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR catted DP / COBB Pro-Tune
    Next: GTS Wing

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The way the platform is evolving so quickly I wanted room to grow. RBs were and are awesome never smoked at all. At those power levels I was pretty much tapped out.

With this single granted I'm AT but I can "probably" keep the power down 550-575 and be ok with the tranny. At that power level when the tranny solution comes up I will still have some room to make more power.

What turbo do you have now lol!! Did you mention it earlier and I forgot? haha
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Pretty sure he bought a used bottom mount 6262