Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

Lightbulb New N54 Stage 3 Tune Revised - Becker's Car @ Interlagos Brasil - Dyno Chart Attached

Hey guys we received some great news from one of our partnering shops in Brasil. Is a newly revised version (stage 3) of our N54 flash tune. They have experienced amazing results with this new tune.

Here is the shop's response:

"The car was amazing at Interlagos Race Track ! I made SIX consecutive laps before the engine get very hot, 3 laps more than the others 335i and 135i... I did 30 full laps ! The car reached 240 km/h, the same speed that Porsche GT3, and my best lap was 2:05:559, the best BMW of the day ! Our shop car has all Active Autowerke upgrades, including Water Meth, EBC brakes, and Koni suspension, and for sure your tune made all difference !! Amazing job my friend ! Look the pictures!"

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

We finally were able to do some tests yesterday on my N54 135 to see the real numbers. I must say....BIG DIFFERENCE, my car feels like a beast. The numbers were from our Mustang Dyno on an almost bone stock 135i. Test car only had a K&N drop in filter and AA Signature Exhuast.

Click here to enlarge

https://flic.kr/p/msKDPE <----- DYNO VIDEO

stg3 vs stk.pdf <--- DYNO Sheet
    ACTIVE AUTOWERKE www.activeautowerke.com
    For Special Pricing & Group Buys PM or E-Mail me
    Need a Quick Response SKYPE me @ activeautowerke_manny
    MANNY@activeautowerke.com
    O 305.233.9300
    "Release Your ///Ms"
    435I/335I Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust PRE-ORDER

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

360+ on a mustang dyno? Nice, that's pretty good for a daily tune
    2009 335i coupe back to stock...for now

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Nice E88 Click here to enlarge
    E88 N54 Alpinweiss/Coral Red/Motiv HTA 3586r Tial .82AR/Motiv Port Fuel/BMR 3.5" Exhaust/ER CP/Synapse/VRSF FMIC/Rob Beck PCV Valve + Cap/ST Coilovers/M3 FCA + Tension Rods/M3 Subframe Bushings/M3 FSB/AA Strutbrace/DINAN Camber Plates/Apex ARC-8/Project Kics/VAC Hubs/Rogue Transmission Mounts/Alpina TCU Flash/Icarbon/Kerscher/BMW Performance
    F30 335 X-Drive EBII....PPK otherwise Stock
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Not trying to be a nay sayer, but that mustang dyno reads just like a dynojet. The baseline was 279 whp 297 wtq and with the tune 337 whp 362 wtq. That's a gain of 58 hp and 65 wtq. It seems incredibly conservative for a stage 3 tune, but who knows what "stage" means these days. Congrats to AA for the awesome results at the track. That tune seems like an excellent daily driver map and probably feels great. It seems to produce plenty of usable power which is perfect for the track. Congrats again!
    FBO+Meth and M3 Bits/Subframe bushings

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

I would agree with the Stages numbers recently have started to become confusing. HP looks about right, low end torque could have been quite a bit higher but it looks like everything has been smoothed out nicely for the track. Looks similar to a GIAC tune. What fuel was being used?
    2008 135i - Cobb AP, JB4 G5 w/2Step&FSB, MS DP's, Berk street exhaust, AMS IC, VTT Inlets, UR Intake, ER CP w/Tial BOV, Spec 3+ & Steel FW, CDV delete, Quaife LSD, DSS Axles, M3 control arms, M3 rear SF bushings, M3 Trans bushings, SS brake lines. Pics

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by jdb Click here to enlarge
    Not trying to be a nay sayer, but that mustang dyno reads just like a dynojet. The baseline was 279 whp 297 wtq and with the tune 337 whp 362 wtq. That's a gain of 58 hp and 65 wtq. It seems incredibly conservative for a stage 3 tune, but who knows what "stage" means these days. Congrats to AA for the awesome results at the track. That tune seems like an excellent daily driver map and probably feels great. It seems to produce plenty of usable power which is perfect for the track. Congrats again!
    It doesn't read like a Dynojet at all: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...s-Mustang-dyno

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Here's the graph in jpg form:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It doesn't read like a Dynojet at all: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...s-Mustang-dyno
    I disagree. It may have read different for that S65 dyno, but most N54s on a DynoJet will baseline around 270-280 whp and 280-300 wtq. That is exactly what this dyno read at for their baseline run. Most other Mustang Dyno baselines on the N54 are around 240-250 whp. That is not the case at all here. I respect AA and their products, so I don't plan on continuing this discussion further. It was my observation based on every other N54 dyno I have looked at. If you don't agree that is fine with me.

Congratulations again AA and sorry for the off topic.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    It may have read different for that S65 dyno
    Why would it have? What, it's temperamental?

but most N54s on a DynoJet will baseline around 270-280 whp and 280-300 wtq.
    I'm pretty familiar with what N54's and S65's dyno, thanks.

The baseline says stock tune not stock car and you should probably know that Florida has 93 octane.

Try reading:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MANNY@ActiveAutowerke Click here to enlarge
    The numbers were from our Mustang Dyno on an almost bone stock 135i. Test car only had a K&N drop in filter and AA Signature Exhuast.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

4 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Why would it have? What, it's temperamental?
    You and I both know the dyno calibration can be changed. I am not saying that is the case here though so don't go on another rant over this comment.

I'm pretty familiar with what N54's and S65's dyno, thanks.
    You must not be that familiar since you're cannot see this particular dyno chart read just like a DynoJet for a stock tune. Get over yourself. Show me another stock tune on a Mustang Dyno reading 279 whp. I'll wait. While you look for one, you can look at these other stock tune Mustang Dyno graphs to re-familiarize yourself with N54 Mustang Dyno charts.

The baseline says stock tune not stock car and you should probably know that Florida has 93 octane.

Try reading:
    A drop in filter and exhaust will make little to no difference on a stock tune and you know it. You cannot honestly believe they added 30 whp, that is ridiculous. Also 93 octane will not make a bit of difference on a stock tune over 91 which you also know. Using that logic, if they ran race gas on this dyno they would have made even more power. You're really stretching here Sticky.

Look....I can be cool like you and piece apart comments to make condescending points that appear more accurate than yours. Click here to enlarge You really get worked up over nothing. Often, we will have differences of opinion. If you disagree with me, that's fine. I have made my points, you made yours, and I am sure you will come back and piece apart every word I wrote to try and make me sound dumb.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

The stock ecu will run more advance --and the engine will produce more power -- with 93 octane than with 91 octane. Just saying...

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neil, saying it will run more advance is slightly inaccurate. It will only run more advance if it had previously pulled timing due to lower octane constraints. The stock timing tables do not change. At stock boost levels, there is not much if any difference on a single pull dyno from 91 to 93 octane fuel. Tuned is a whole other story. 91 octane is capable of running the stock timing curve at the stock boost curve assuming it isn't super hot out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Relax ppl it's not a record tune and it's a big improvement compared to the AA tune I used to use back in 2008-2009. FBO with race gas was a bumpy curve that made around ~380 maybe on a dynojet.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Neil, saying it will run more advance is slightly inaccurate. It will only run more advance if it had previously pulled timing due to lower octane constraints. The stock timing tables do not change. At stock boost levels, there is not much if any difference on a single pull dyno from 91 to 93 octane fuel. Tuned is a whole other story. 91 octane is capable of running the stock timing curve at the stock boost curve assuming it isn't super hot out.
    Fair enough, but in the heat of summer -- especially when pushing the car (certainly on the track, but perhaps also on the street), the increased octane will make a difference.

Neil

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You and I both know the dyno calibration can be changed. I am not saying that is the case here though so don't go on another rant over this comment.
    Don't insinuate it then.

You must not be that familiar since you're cannot see this particular dyno chart read just like a DynoJet for a stock tune. Get over yourself. Show me another stock tune on a Mustang Dyno reading 279 whp. I'll wait. While you look for one, you can look at these other stock tune Mustang Dyno graphs to re-familiarize yourself with N54 Mustang Dyno charts.
    You must have trouble reading the forum since there are dozens of AA charts posted and not a single one shows their dyno reading like a Dynojet.

As a matter of fact, if you want to see the difference between a Mustang dyno reading like a Dynojet and Active Autowerke's Dyno there is an article EXACTLY ON THAT SUBJECT: http://www.germanboost.com/content.p...a-Mustang-dyno

So... maybe try reading once again? Because so far you suck at it.

A drop in filter and exhaust will make little to no difference on a stock tune and you know it. You cannot honestly believe they added 30 whp, that is ridiculous. Also 93 octane will not make a bit of difference on a stock tune over 91 which you also know. Using that logic, if they ran race gas on this dyno they would have made even more power. You're really stretching here Sticky.
    Um, it's not a stock car. They tell you it's not a stock car. You say it reads like a Dynojet based on stock 91 octane dyno. Well, it isn't stock. It isn't running 91 octane. Yes, 93 octane will make a difference especially when it comes to the ECU pulling timing.

You really get worked up over nothing.
    No, I just find people who post as if they know when they do not know hilarious.

I am sure you will come back and piece apart every word I wrote to try and make me sound dumb.
    It's not like you make it difficult.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MDORPHN Click here to enlarge
    The stock ecu will run more advance --and the engine will produce more power -- with 93 octane than with 91 octane. Just saying...

Neil
    No kidding.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Sticky

Still waiting for you to post that dyno showing another Mustang Dyno reading 279 whp for a stock tune. The car is not stock, but a drop in filter and exhaust do not add 30 whp to reach the figure shown in this dyno. I'll ignore the rest of your comments are they are simply retarded and irrelevant.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Still waiting for you to post that dyno showing another Mustang Dyno reading 279 whp for a stock tune. The car is not stock, but a drop in filter and exhaust do not add 30 whp to reach the figure shown in this dyno. I'll ignore the rest of your comments are they are simply retarded and irrelevant.
    Uh huh, are they are?

So I need to go searching for some stock 335 to prove the AA Mustang Dyno doesn't read like a Dynojet when you have a direct comparison between a Mustang dyno set to read like a Dynojet and the AA Mustang Dyno already posted?

Not to mention how many AA dyno charts you can reference? This particular one is special... just for you?

IT'S NOT A STOCK 335. HENCE YOUR CONFUSION. AA doesn't correct to inflate their Mustang. Ask them yourself, pick up a phone, browse the charts posted, do whatever you need to do to come to terms with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Uh huh, are they are?

So I need to go searching for some stock 335 to prove the AA Mustang Dyno doesn't read like a Dynojet when you have a direct comparison between a Mustang dyno set to read like a Dynojet and the AA Mustang Dyno already posted?

Not to mention how many AA dyno charts you can reference? This particular one is special... just for you?

IT'S NOT A STOCK 335. HENCE YOUR CONFUSION. AA doesn't correct to inflate their Mustang. Ask them yourself, pick up a phone, browse the charts posted, do whatever you need to do to come to terms with it.
    You seem to be the one stuck on stock car. I said stock tune multiple times. I am not asking for a stock car dyno, I already posted those for you. You can show me another stock tune mustang dyno with a 279 whp baseline instead. I have never seen one, but I will certainly admit I am wrong if you can produce one. All I am saying, which you seem to be missing, is that 279 whp on a Mustang Dyno is high for a stock tune even with a drop in filter and exhaust. I don't think I can put it any simpler.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

You seem to be the one stuck on stock car. I said stock tune multiple times. I am not asking for a stock car dyno, I already posted those for you. You can show me another stock tune mustang dyno with a 279 whp baseline instead. I have never seen one, but I will certainly admit I am wrong if you can produce one. All I am saying, which you seem to be missing, is that 279 whp on a Mustang Dyno is high for a stock tune even with a drop in filter and exhaust. I don't think I can put it any simpler.
    Um then why did you say this:

but most N54s on a DynoJet will baseline around 270-280 whp and 280-300 wtq. That is exactly what this dyno read at for their baseline run
    Most STOCK N54's will baseline ~270 whp on a Dynojet. So why would you assume this reads like a Dynojet based on a STOCK Dynojet baseline when the car is not stock? How does that make sense again? You seem to have mistaken their baseline for a stock baseline which is why you equated the two and continue to do so. What will a a 335 with an exhaust, filter, and 93 octane put down on a Dynojet? Um, higher than this baseline won't it? So how is this reading like a Dynojet again?

Active Autowerke themselves states they do not change their Mustang to read like a Dynojet. You have a direct comparison between Active Autowerke and a corrected Mustang which you are conveniently ignoring.

Maybe a statement from their competition will help you? Here's Renntech's take:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Renntech
    BTW, I can vouch for AA dynos numbers since THEY CAN PROPERLY use a MUSTANG dyno.
    So Renntech is full of it too? And AA is lying?

is that 279 whp on a Mustang Dyno is high for a stock tune even with a drop in filter and exhaust. I don't think I can put it any simpler.
    This is the problem when you have people on forums who want to look like they are experts. You don't know the full mod list of the car. Is something being overlooked? Is the 93 octane fuel a factor? What about the temps? Was this the only run? Was this the best run of multiple runs?

What about the gains between the baseline and the tune? Would you say those are out of line or in line?

You want to ignore the mountain of evidence pointing to AA's Dyno reading conservatively based on a equivocation of a single dyno chart between what an N54 shows in stock form on a Dynojet and a modified car on a Mustang Dyno. This is your sole basis of standing and it is flawed.

I see no reason a bolt on 335 can not make 279 wheel horsepower on a Mustang dyno, do you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

My car baselined at 279 stock on Cobb's Mustang Dyno. There's others that have baselined near and even more than mine and there are also several that baselined alot less.

Click here to enlarge
    2008 135i - Cobb AP, JB4 G5 w/2Step&FSB, MS DP's, Berk street exhaust, AMS IC, VTT Inlets, UR Intake, ER CP w/Tial BOV, Spec 3+ & Steel FW, CDV delete, Quaife LSD, DSS Axles, M3 control arms, M3 rear SF bushings, M3 Trans bushings, SS brake lines. Pics

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Here is Active Autowerke's stock 1M dyno, under 300 whp whereas on a Dynojet it's over 300 whp:

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Here's a stock N54 baseline, 258 whp:

Click here to enlarge

So sorry the dyno didn't change for one graph. It doesn't read like a Dynojet. A false equivalency was made.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

forget dynos and just race the cars
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

This car had a stock tune, I should know because it's my car. The gas used was 93 octane, temperature during the dyno was 86 degrees.
    ACTIVE AUTOWERKE www.activeautowerke.com
    For Special Pricing & Group Buys PM or E-Mail me
    Need a Quick Response SKYPE me @ activeautowerke_manny
    MANNY@activeautowerke.com
    O 305.233.9300
    "Release Your ///Ms"
    435I/335I Active Autowerke Signature Exhaust PRE-ORDER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast