Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i figured there might be more to this story...Tommy and Sal are personal friends of mine and I know Tommy is particularly OCD about these builds....and Sal wont try jocking anyone...
    "We need to upgrade your skill before we upgrade your horsepower"

-Tommy to Josh

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Its easy to blame previous mechanic or in this case the dealer,everyone can make mistakes but the tranny work was done over 6 months before he even got headers,the harness got loose imedeatly after header install.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The reason y he took it to indy was because u guys told him we cant fix it take it to the dealer.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sal@autocouture Click here to enlarge
    Good morning guys,

First off, very sad to hear what happened to Vato, the owner of the said car. There is a bit of confusion we feel when it comes to this story, as whole-heartedly misrepresented by his friend.

Vato to came to us for the header install after just getting his clutch replaced at the dealer. We completed his header install with the same care and craftsmanship we pride ourselves on, with all of our jobs. A few weeks later we got a call from Vato, complaining that his SMG wouldn't find park position and had trouble starting. Knowing full well the car just had transmission work done, we told him to make an appointment at the dealer who had done the work, after fitting him into our very busy saturday schedule multiple times to see if was a quick fix. The vehicle had been rigged with a power wire jumping the fuse box and relays directly to the starter and battery by 'said' mechanic. Vato also stated that the mechanic had also replaced the starter. A complete guess that did not work, but charged him none the less. We again instructed him to go right back to the dealer who had just had the transmission out of the car, as he was having transmission issues and to stop using the mechanic that was blindly throwing parts at the car, and even worse, charging him when it did not work. We all know SMGs can be temperamental, but this was very bothersome to the customer. We also informed him of the risks and possible damage that could be done to the vehicle with the jumped fuse box and relays after explaining that they are in place to protect many important pieces of the car. 20 days later we received an email with the same pictures posted above. Responding to the email after identifying the wires as transmission wires, unclipped, or not properly secured when the transmission was repaired, customer was asked, "Those are transmission input wires, should be an easy fix being that the car is currently at the dealer."
    We made one mistake here. We assumed that the customer had taken our advise and brought the car back to the dealership who did the transmission work. He had not. He had returned to the 'mechanic' who had mistakenly replaced his starter, and jumped his entire fuse box and relays, which could have easily generated many more demons in the car. This seemed odd.
    What also seems odd, is what looks like an intentional attempt to leave out really important pieces of this timeline, to scold us, or ESS. I again would like to point out some key points.
    -A wiring harness secured by a dealership who was reinstalling Vato's transmission came loose, generating significant problems for the customer
    -Customer refused advice from ACM and its Senior Master Technician, Tom Limatola, to return to the dealership as they just had their hands on it, and confirmed that no transmission harnesses are removed during a header install.
    -Customer went to a local mechanic that jumped his fuse box, and relays, in a 'quick fix' attempt to start the car
    -Customer refused advice to return to the dealer by ACM and Tom, and kept driving with live wires in the engine bay, after carefully explaining why this is bad idea.

It is indeed an unfortunate situation for Vato but in hindsight, he acted directly against advice of ACM and our foreman numerous times. We pride ourselves on doing absolutely everything we can for customers, Vato especially, moving appointments to accommodate him on many Saturdays, but we can not, and will not try to force customers into a course of action that is in their best interest. All we can do, is our very best to help him every step of the way.

I hope this puts things accurately into perspective.

As for the vinyl wrap- 5soko, at the time your sister was pregnant and rather hormonal (Terrance who sent the referral even confirmed speaking to her numerous times about it) just didn't understand that vinyl as much as one can try- IS NOT paint. After numerous re-do's we were left assuming she was happy. I'm truly sorry if she is not and I will assist, if you'd let us that is, as much as possible to make things right by you guys. And to confirm- there was ZERO plasti-dip on the car. We don't use plasti-dip nor do we plan to.
    It's good to have the other persepctive but I just want to point out that the 'hormonal' comment may not be the most constructive thing to say. It's almost like saying a woman on her period doesn't understand car parts because she's too emotional or something. I just wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pool.

Anyway, the harness was damaged by the dealership apparently is what it seems?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gzim335 Click here to enlarge
    Its easy to blame previous mechanic or in this case the dealer,everyone can make mistakes but the tranny work was done over 6 months before he even got headers,the harness got loose imedeatly after header install.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gzim335 Click here to enlarge
    The reason y he took it to indy was because u guys told him we cant fix it take it to the dealer.
    We're not pointing fingers to alleviate blame. IF it was something we did we would GLADLY take care of it. As we have whenever other issues have arisen. We're by no means "gods" and as you said we're human. With that said:

Vato got his car worked on at the dealership in June of '13, then the headers in October of '13. Transmission wiring does not get touched during a header installation. It wasn't brought to our attention until December/January(I can probably dig up exact dates) that Vato had any issues. Upon seeing it was a transmission problem which was worked on BY THE DEALERSHIP, we instructed him to go back there which is the natural thing to do for him, no? They were the last to touch the transmission and would warranty their work since it is correlated to the work performed. We were more than fair and accommodating for Vato on many occasions and this was no different.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's good to have the other perspective but I just want to point out that the 'hormonal' comment may not be the most constructive thing to say. It's almost like saying a woman on her period doesn't understand car parts because she's too emotional or something. I just wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pool.

Anyway, the harness was damaged by the dealership apparently is what it seems?
    Sorry didn't really have a better term to use? Wasn't meant to be bad or anything, just the situation we were in. She wanted it to be perfect like paint and well...it's vinyl so it won't be. In hindsight, it might have just been explained from the very beginning...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by sal@autocouture Click here to enlarge
    Good morning guys,

First off, very sad to hear what happened to Vato, the owner of the said car. There is a bit of confusion we feel when it comes to this story, as whole-heartedly misrepresented by his friend.

Vato to came to us for the header install after just getting his clutch replaced at the dealer.

This is incorrect:
    His clutch was replaced almost 5 months before you did the header install
    Here is his clutch replacement in may 31:

Click here to enlarge

And you did the header install on october 15

Click here to enlarge

That is a long time in difference.. His car was running 100% perfect between that time. Never an issue.

We completed his header install with the same care and craftsmanship we pride ourselves on, with all of our jobs. A few weeks later we got a call from Vato, complaining that his SMG wouldn't find park position and had trouble starting. Knowing full well the car just had transmission work done, we told him to make an appointment at the dealer who had done the work, after fitting him into our very busy saturday schedule multiple times to see if was a quick fix.

This is also incorrect, the car was throwing SMG shift knob codes, there isnt Park on this trannys anyways. Again it wasnt a trans issue, it was a code being throw about the shifter. You took off the shifter, checked the connectors and saw nothing wrong and sent him on his way. (this was the start of the harness burning and the start of codes being thrown) Yes, his car during this time failed to start a few times randomly and for no reasons, but continued to start. ( again because the harness was being burned during this time)

The vehicle had been rigged with a power wire jumping the fuse box and relays directly to the starter and battery by 'said' mechanic. Vato also stated that the mechanic had also replaced the starter. A complete guess that did not work, but charged him none the less. We again instructed him to go right back to the dealer who had just had the transmission out of the car, as he was having transmission issues and to stop using the mechanic that was blindly throwing parts at the car, and even worse, charging him when it did not work.

The car was brought to a local mechanic after the car would completely not start and was going crazy ( because of the burnt harness) The only thing the mechanic could do was rig this wire to start the car after replacing the starter, checking the battery etc. with no avail to starting the car. Rigging the wire has nothing to do with his issues anyways so this is irrelevant. He then brought the car to ACM and you guys said bring it to the dealer as you guys didn't know what the issue was. Again his car didn't JUST have the trans out, in fact his car has been working for months fine after the clutch work by the BMW dealer. This issue arose after your header install, to be precise about a week after the header install is when he started getting random no starts.

We all know SMGs can be temperamental, but this was very bothersome to the customer. We also informed him of the risks and possible damage that could be done to the vehicle with the jumped fuse box and relays after explaining that they are in place to protect many important pieces of the car. 20 days later we received an email with the same pictures posted above. Responding to the email after identifying the wires as transmission wires, unclipped, or not properly secured when the transmission was repaired, customer was asked, "Those are transmission input wires, should be an easy fix being that the car is currently at the dealer."
    We made one mistake here. We assumed that the customer had taken our advise and brought the car back to the dealership who did the transmission work. He had not. He had returned to the 'mechanic' who had mistakenly replaced his starter, and jumped his entire fuse box and relays, which could have easily generated many more demons in the car. This seemed odd.

He had the car towed to his mechanic, and only then after days of checking and trying to fix the car did they find the issue that was a harness was left out/ knocked out and was burning for a long time on the header. So this harness was burning for a while! Since his issues started post header install. You guys even changed his battery after thinking the random no starts was a battery going bad ( which it wasnt, it was from the burning harness) Again, he never had these random no start issues before the header install.

Here is the invoice for that battery on Nov 23rd:
    Which is a lil over a month after the header install

Click here to enlarge

What also seems odd, is what looks like an intentional attempt to leave out really important pieces of this timeline, to scold us, or ESS. I again would like to point out some key points.
    -A wiring harness secured by a dealership who was reinstalling Vato's transmission came loose, generating significant problems for the customer

It came loose during the re-install of his tranny at the dealer? Wouldnt you have noticed it came loose when doing the header install?

-Customer refused advice from ACM and its Senior Master Technician, Tom Limatola, to return to the dealership as they just had their hands on it, and confirmed that no transmission harnesses are removed during a header install.

They didnt just have there hands on it, it was 4 months prior.
    You guys just had your hands on it for the header install. Alot has to be moved for a header install on the S85, its not possible this was moved or knocked out of place? Since the issues started after the head install?

-Customer went to a local mechanic that jumped his fuse box, and relays, in a 'quick fix' attempt to start the car

-Customer refused advice to return to the dealer by ACM and Tom, and kept driving with live wires in the engine bay, after carefully explaining why this is bad idea.

The live wires did nothing to the harness, he was just able to bring the car to you guys and back to his next mechanic. The harness ganging on the headers burning it was the issue.

It is indeed an unfortunate situation for Vato but in hindsight, he acted directly against advice of ACM and our foreman numerous times. We pride ourselves on doing absolutely everything we can for customers, Vato especially, moving appointments to accommodate him on many Saturdays, but we can not, and will not try to force customers into a course of action that is in their best interest. All we can do, is our very best to help him every step of the way.

He also spent over 6 grand at your shop in less then a year, i would hope you try to accommodate him.

I hope this puts things accurately into perspective.

Again here is where the harness was found, over the middle of the header, by the pre 02 sensor, not back by the trans where you claim the dealer might have left it out or not placed it back correctly 4 months prior.

Click here to enlarge

As for the vinyl wrap- 5soko, at the time your sister was pregnant and rather hormonal (Terrance who sent the referral even confirmed speaking to her numerous times about it) just didn't understand that vinyl as much as one can try- IS NOT paint.

What does my sister being pregnant, and hormonal have to do with anything?
    Anyone in the world would be unhappy with a job that wasnt done to the standard they were told. The reason we went for a wrap was because we have seen them done properly and it looked great, even saw a 7 series at the ACM shop that looked perfect that you guys showed us, the ML63 you did for my sister was nothing like that 7 series. We all understand it isnt OEM paint, but bubbles, peeling corners, improperly cut sections.. These are all install errors.
    I was equally upset if not more then her going back and fourth form NY to NJ, wasting gas and tolls, with the ML and my car (to drive back home) and i was the one that recommend you guys to her, so i felt horrible she was unhappy as i felt a bit at fault.

After numerous re-do's we were left assuming she was happy. I'm truly sorry if she is not and I will assist, if you'd let us that is, as much as possible to make things right by you guys. And to confirm- there was ZERO plasti-dip on the car. We don't use plasti-dip nor do we plan to.

She was happy at the end of it but not satisfied or thrilled with the job at the end of this all, that is for sure like i said before.. Like i said in my post referring to the wrap job, it was completed, and it was a GOOD job, not amazing (like we were anticipating) like other wraps we seen or the cars that were shown to us. It took alot of back and fourth to get it at GOOD, so like i said before, i would never go back to ACM for a wrap job, it was a headache to get to GOOD. I really do appreciate the effort to help, and she was accepting of the job, that is why i never wrote a write up on the negative experience through getting the wrap done at ACM or made a thread about it and in the end it turned good, but it was not a easy experience.
    Vato has explained this to me after reading this thread, he has signed up to the forum, but waiting posting rights. In the meantime i will post what he has told me.

Member gzim335 is both mine and vatos friend.. Vato told us both the story and that is what we are explaining here..
    Last edited by 5soko; 03-25-2014 at 07:03 PM.
    ///M5 LCI
    "It's like the F10 is the 911 Turbo to the E60's GT3" -Pistonheads (M5 feature)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    Vato has explained this to me after reading this thread, he has signed up to the forum, but waiting posting rights. In the meantime i will post what he has told me.

Member gzim335 is both mine and vatos friend.. Vato told us both the story and that is what we are explaining here..
    There are no accounts waiting for approval.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There are no accounts waiting for approval.
    He should be posting then... BTW forgot to add, i answered above in BOLD.
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I loved my evolve s2 on my s85. Your spot on by saying the power felt the same with back to back runs, more importantly when I was ringing it out on the track. The support from sal was amazing and I'm a lifetime customer. Only if they could tune my gt3....or my 14 cummins.... Are you listening sal?!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    kllkllllllll

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rpi/ess beast Click here to enlarge
    kllkllllllll
    You don't say...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by krnnerdboy Click here to enlarge
    Only if they could tune my gt3....or my 14 cummins.... Are you listening sal?!
    There are some good tuning options out there for those...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hi guys! This is the owner of the abovementioned M5! I would like to chime in if you don't mind!
    None of us is infallible and it is human to err! Sal,I have spent thousands with your shop meaning that in the past I fully trusted Tommy and guys that they would do a great job with my car! But unfortunately serious mistakes were made during the header install due to either negligence or inexperience of your mechanics and those are the facts! All the random codes and limp modes started not long after you installed the headers. You kept clearing codes and kept blaming shifter, then Cas unit, then battery and God knows what else! BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN AND ANGUISH AND THOUSANDS ON UNNECESSARY REPAIRS AND PARTS! The sad part to all this is that you did not even apologize for messing up my car the way you did! A simple apology and remorse would have been just enough at the time! You know me, i am not the type of guy who would demand some kind of monetary compensation! I would understand and accept the painful truth! But instead you chose to get defensive and started to blame me, other mechanics, dealers...
    You have lost me as a customer and with me you have also lost quite a few mod thirsty individuals like myself in Tristate area! It is quite unfortunate what happened here and I hope that you guys change your ways and become decent standup trustworthy people in the future

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Also my mistake, in my above post, i added two of the same invoices.. Here is the second invoice that should go with the battery replacement invoice section of my post.

Click here to enlarge
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mybabym5 Click here to enlarge
    Hi guys! This is the owner of the abovementioned M5! I would like to chime in if you don't mind!
    None of us is infallible and it is human to err! Sal,I have spent thousands with your shop meaning that in the past I fully trusted Tommy and guys that they would do a great job with my car! But unfortunately serious mistakes were made during the header install due to either negligence or inexperience of your mechanics and those are the facts! All the random codes and limp modes started not long after you installed the headers. You kept clearing codes and kept blaming shifter, then Cas unit, then battery and God knows what else! BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOU HAVE CAUSED ME A LOT OF PAIN AND ANGUISH AND THOUSANDS ON UNNECESSARY REPAIRS AND PARTS! The sad part to all this is that you did not even apologize for messing up my car the way you did! A simple apology and remorse would have been just enough at the time! You know me, i am not the type of guy who would demand some kind of monetary compensation! I would understand and accept the painful truth! But instead you chose to get defensive and started to blame me, other mechanics, dealers...
    You have lost me as a customer and with me you have also lost quite a few mod thirsty individuals like myself in Tristate area! It is quite unfortunate what happened here and I hope that you guys change your ways and become decent standup trustworthy people in the future
    Hi Vato,

I'm really shocked with your approach about this whole ordeal. Up until the beginning of this month you even had an appointment to get a tune loaded on Saturday, March 1st. Which I'm told you cancelled since you were "trading the car in and getting a yellow Z06." And now all of a sudden you have extreme animosity towards us after the numerous times we helped out in the past? We did everything we could to help you out each time you needed something on short notice. We even facilitated the clutch job you got done at the dealership under warranty! Then coincidentally a wire becomes lose after a header installation (which has ZERO reason to be touched during the installation of mentioned headers) and we're suddenly to blame? A wire that has to be unplugged during a transmission removal. A wire that could be installed incorrectly and become loose after the numerous launches, extremely hard driving/ racing you've done and boasted about while at the shop. If the wire was dangling, why wouldn't we re-connect it for you? This all just makes no sense. You know Tommy is the only one to work on your car and you'd be hard pressed to find a more scrupulous technician to work on your car.

Yes we checked the SMG shifter and CAS as those were the codes being thrown by the car on GT1. What other reason would we have to check that, lol seriously?

Vato at the end of the day it's a 3-4 hour job at most to rewire and a few dollars worth of wiring- why would I not do that for you if it's something we did? I'd repair it regardless for you! You know that and whatever/ whoever is in your head swaying your thought process apparently doesn't! You and I both know we did more than our part and if you don't want us to service your car anymore, that's perfectly fine, but my, nor my shops integrity will ever be questioned!

Have a great day.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Pics and facts speak for themselves! Even if i launch or race the car that harness doesn't just come unclipped as Tommy so eloquently put it! Yes it's true i wanted to trade the car in cuz of shops like acm and tuners like ess that messed up my car almost beyond repair! I simply couldn't take it anymore! As for your or your shop's integrity let the people on this forum be a judge of that...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mybabym5 Click here to enlarge
    Pics and facts speak for themselves! Even if i launch or race the car that harness doesn't just come unclipped as Tommy so eloquently put it! Yes it's true i wanted to trade the car in cuz of shops like acm and tuners like ess that messed up my car almost beyond repair! I simply couldn't take it anymore! As for your or your shop's integrity let the people on this forum be a judge of that...
    You're right. Facts are facts. We've made our points as much as possible. Clearly you've made up your mind and there's no changing that. Good luck in all your future endeavors, Vato.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're right. Facts are facts. We've made our points as much as possible. Clearly you've made up your mind and there's no changing that. Good luck in all your future endeavors, Vato.
    Sal, one question as we have steered this thread off its course and i have said what i wanted, Vatos car has no OEM heat shields on his headers. Any idea where they are or what the story with those are?

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by krnnerdboy Click here to enlarge
    I loved my evolve s2 on my s85. Your spot on by saying the power felt the same with back to back runs, more importantly when I was ringing it out on the track. The support from sal was amazing and I'm a lifetime customer. Only if they could tune my gt3....or my 14 cummins.... Are you listening sal?!
    Yea, like i said before, i am stock tune. I am no biased towards anyone. I drove his ESS car in all stages, tune only, headers and tune, alpha N tune. The ESS didnt seem to be very consistent, like one pull would have a stomach sinking feeling, and another pull the RPM's would be going but the feeling wasnt the same. The evolve seems to deliver back to back consistency much better. I can only imagine on the track, this is very important.

Getting back on the topic for this thread... mybabyM5's car is going to the dyno Saturday afternoon in NY time. It is going to be a dynojet and i will be meeting him there aswell. So we make a new thread with the mods, numbers, pictures and videos of the evolve tuned M5 on the dyno. Should be fun..
    I met with mybabyM5 tonight as he was so excited to show me the car now fully adapted to the tune as he says it has gotten better in power. I drove the car, runs smooth, idles smooth, no codes or hiccups and the power is ripping. I have to get a tune for M now!
    Last edited by 5soko; 03-27-2014 at 08:54 PM.
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Evolve is so win. Awesome guys, was a no brainer for my tuning choice.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Irishace Click here to enlarge
    Evolve is so win. Awesome guys, was a no brainer for my tuning choice.
    For my 335i needs JB4 was to my liking but for the V10 M5 evolve really is top dog, seems the same for the M3.
    ///M5 LCI

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I agree with 5soko 100%! EXPECT ONLY THE BEST FROM EVOLVE! Excellent products and unparalleled customer service

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sad to see people getting charged so much money by these shops for simple work

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5soko Click here to enlarge
    For my 335i needs JB4 was to my liking but for the V10 M5 evolve really is top dog, seems the same for the M3.
    Dude thats crazy !! I dropped off my c63 while your sisters ML was there back when i first got the car had no idea it was hers. Not going to rip into this much more but I saw the job and it was subpar. I know vinyl will never be paint but this was very obvious. At that same time AC also wrapped my oem spoiler that came out terrible and was bubbling everywhere had to send it back and they re painted it. Then my c63 and /////AMG badges were way out of wack they just bunched everything together it was a nightmare trying to get it lined up again after they removed them and then washed the car so no mark was left. A little measurement or blue tape for marking wouldve helped her pretty basic.

Also now im getting my windows re-tinted darker. ACM also vinyl wrapped my window trim satin black and it started fading which obviously wasnt there fault. I took it to my new mechanic and when he peeled off the vinyl my rubber window seals were all sliced up by the razor they used to cut the vinyl. Absolutely unacceptable especially since i paid top dollar. After seeing the problems I had with such a small basic job and seeing @5soko sisters car in person. I believe his story 10000%

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ezec63 Click here to enlarge
    Dude thats crazy !! I dropped off my c63 while your sisters ML was there back when i first got the car had no idea it was hers. Not going to rip into this much more but I saw the job and it was subpar. I know vinyl will never be paint but this was very obvious. At that same time AC also wrapped my oem spoiler that came out terrible and was bubbling everywhere had to send it back and they re painted it. Then my c63 and /////AMG badges were way out of wack they just bunched everything together it was a nightmare trying to get it lined up again after they removed them and then washed the car so no mark was left. A little measurement or blue tape for marking wouldve helped her pretty basic.

Also now im getting my windows re-tinted darker. ACM also vinyl wrapped my window trim satin black and it started fading which obviously wasnt there fault. I took it to my new mechanic and when he peeled off the vinyl my rubber window seals were all sliced up by the razor they used to cut the vinyl. Absolutely unacceptable especially since i paid top dollar. After seeing the problems I had with such a small basic job and seeing @5soko sisters car in person. I believe his story 10000%
    WOW dude!! I remember your amg coupe being there! It was one of the first i have ever saw aswell so i was looking at it all around.. Wow tough story for you too man! Very unacceptable.. Thanks man!
    ///M5 LCI

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast