Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

A bit quieter than Magnaflow exhaust?

I saw in the exhaust sound clip sticky and really like Magnaflow except it's a bit too loud for me. I narrow down to two options: BPE and Dinan. I really like the deep tone when you start the engine and also the popcorn effect. Which one should I go with? BPE or Dinan?

Also, like the first 14 sec in this clip a lot but I don't think 335i could make that sound :-(

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Inline 6 wont sound that nice, Stangs have a pretty aggressive exhaust note if that is important to you.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thnx man. I do love my e90 so I will pass on the stang then.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    dinan is deeper than bmw pe idling and low cruise, but bmw pe sounds better at wot I think. its all relative to ones opinion.
    2008 e92 335i: JB4 G5 ISO/BMS back end flash, fbo, e85, inlets, Rb turbos, level 10 valve body + converter, water/methanol.....and a lot more....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is an exhaust thread on here where you can listen to all the different variations and options on here. I will hunt down the link for you.
    SYVECS Standalone l Motiv Port Injection with Fuel It Stage 3 LPFP l MFactory LSD l CFS Racing Radiator l m3 front and rear control arms l ST Coilover System Vargas Stage 2+ Fully Upgraded Turbos l Vargas Inlet System l VRSF DP | VRSF FMIC | Alpina TCM Flash | BMS Trunk Meth l Nitrous Express Dry l Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe with n20/meth bungs l Vargas HPFP Upgrade v1 l Agency Power Exhaust with n55 mid pipes l Apex AERO-7 Lightweight Wheels l Toyo R888s

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Njz Click here to enlarge
    There is an exhaust thread on here where you can listen to all the different variations and options on here. I will hunt down the link for you.
    If its not the one under sticky which I already reviewed then thanks!